Sign in to follow this  
healthwise

where can i buy kek lapis?

Anyone has any idea where to get the indonesia kek lapis? I am a real fan of this cake. Used to buy it from their branches called Sunshine (H/Q in Jln Pahang). I have never been to their HQ so not sure whether this cake is still available. The other stall i frequented is a stall in MegaMall, but disappeared a few mths ago. Their moist choc cake and kek lapis is out of this world.

Had seen the recipe posted but dare not try it. So scared didn't worked out and see the amount of work involved aredi pengsan!

So if anyone knows of where i can grab hold of kek lapis, pls let me know. Felt so deprived for i have not eaten it for a long time...

Anyone has any idea where to get the indonesia kek lapis? I am a real fan of this cake. Used to buy it from their branches called Sunshine (H/Q in Jln Pahang). I have never been to their HQ so not sure whether this cake is still available. The other stall i frequented is a stall in MegaMall, but disappeared a few mths ago. Their moist choc cake and kek lapis is out of this world.

Had seen the recipe posted but dare not try it. So scared didn't worked out and see the amount of work involved aredi pengsan!

So if anyone knows of where i can grab hold of kek lapis, pls let me know. Felt so deprived for i have not eaten it for a long time...

My friends sells them. She does a few types..betawi ( I think she called them-the original, brown colour kek lapis), asam manis (my fav) and prune. She sells them RM65 think it's 8x8. I only makan, did not take measurement! :blush:

Let me know if you are interested.