angel101

Needs advice on new house (Taman Sri Putra Mas,Sg Buloh)

hi angel,

I just went there this evening, and for the prices and size and "free gift", it is very attracting me.

but what you concern also my concern too.

i really cannot find out any information and news for the developer but just now i went to the project site and get a view.

all the phase 3-4-5-6 all is completed and ppls are moving in.

so i think the developer is "ok gua", i mean by what i see.

but i'll ask my banker frend check on their background see got more information or not.

and last which phase are you going to buy?

i considering to buy the phase 9b.

Hi J1mmy,

Thanks for your reply. I'm buying phase 9B too which is the latest phase now. Let me know once you get any update from your banker friend ya... :)

And have you made any decision yet to buy the phase 9B?

I paid the deposit on yesterday and now is to process the housing loan.

angel, which bank you loan from? OCBC??

what is the offer you get?

hi angel,

I just went there this evening, and for the prices and size and "free gift", it is very attracting me.

i really cannot find out any information and news for the developer but just now i went to the project site and get a view.

but i'll ask my banker frend check on their background see got more information or not.

Hi J1mmy,

Thanks for your reply. I'm buying phase 9B too which is the latest phase now. Let me know once you get any update from your banker friend ya... :)

Hello all,

me and hubby also place the booking on one of the unit in 9B, have some problem now with what the developer promised and the bank is offering. understand from developer we are only have to pay 5% now and 95% when thr hse is ready, but according to OCBC that we still need to pay the gov tax and prograsive interest.

Any of you know what is the actual offered, really like the place, 2 of my friends have brought earlier phases and like it so much. my friends say some got all the buildins including the one under the staircase.

Elsie

hi angel,

Hi J1mmy,

Hello all,

me and hubby also place the booking on one of the unit in 9B, have some problem now with what the developer promised and the bank is offering. understand from developer we are only have to pay 5% now and 95% when thr hse is ready, but according to OCBC that we still need to pay the gov tax and prograsive interest.

Any of you know what is the actual offered, really like the place, 2 of my friends have brought earlier phases and like it so much. my friends say some got all the buildins including the one under the staircase.

Elsie

hello everyone,

lst time i d bought tamna sri putra house but i oledi sold out bx i don like the area there & the road to the house is very dark.

anyone know where i can but new launching house at rahman putra?

hi angel,

Hi J1mmy,

Hello all,

Elsie

hello everyone,

lst time i d bought tamna sri putra house but i oledi sold out bx i don like the area there & the road to the house is very dark.

hi all,

We just cancel our bookings, bank not giving the same offers as what promised by the developer. :-( Very disappointed.

Elsie

300k for a 20x70 double storey... that's quite pricy especially the location is as far as sg buluh as it usually come to about 230k - 280k only... i'd suggest you to buy subang, kota kemuning, puchong or even shah alam since there're still many undeveloped land, and most of the houses are freehold

hi angel,

Hi J1mmy,

Hello all,

Elsie

hello everyone,

hi all,

We just cancel our bookings, bank not giving the same offers as what promised by the developer. :-( Very disappointed.

Elsie

what offer did the developer offer you?

for what i know, we pay 5% dp, and then 5% is discounted

and bank loan is 90%

and when the loan is giving by bank that time, we have to pay the interest untill the home is ready,

then we have to pay principle and interest.

and what should the bank offer you? i really a bit confuse here.

hi angel,

Hi J1mmy,

Hello all,

Elsie

hello everyone,

hi all,

Elsie

Hi Elsie,

By the way, are you able to get back your booking fee RM2k?

Dear all,

I may still need some advices on Taman SPM.

Me and my FH have actually booked a unit of Phase 9B (which is 20x70 with 10ft extra land) at RM377k before 5% discount. However, we went to the construction site and found out that our future house is actually in front of a sewerage plant. FYI, before we proceed with our booking on it, we have actually checked with the sales personal, and the sales personel told us that there'll be a field or playground behind our house in future, he didn't ever mentioned about the sewerage plant. Then after, we brought this issue to the sales personal and indicated that we wish to change our unit to another unit. He offered us another unit which is the same with our unit (which is 20x70 with 10ft extra land), yet the price quoted for the said unit is RM392 before 5% discount.

And now, we are still considering whether we should take the said unit which is much more expensive that previous unit we booked. Any comments? Is it worth to have a 20x70 with 10ft extra land unit at RM392k in Taman SPM? Please help.

Any price evaluator that can give us some advice?

I've just create an online community website for Taman Sri Putra Mas, just happen if you are one of the residents there, please join the online community ya.

http://tamansriputramas.spruz.com/

Cheers!

Haa haa Q, looks like you are excited to move here :P, so far so good, nothing major happening over here ar Sri Putra Mas.

Your Phase they started clearing land already so most likely will start piling soon :P

Hi All,

Anyone out there have any idea and suggestion on new double storey house in Taman Sri Putra Mas, Sg Buloh? My bf thinking to buy one there. Not sure good or not the area there. Need advice.

I never heard about this devepoler before. i suggest you another area called Desa Coafield between 22 x 70 sq 4rooms 4 bathrooms. My FH and I bought house there which is second phase cost us rm 202,+++. Now they develop third phase under KL Kepong.

You can view their web site for more information klk.com.my. I believe this company quite stable and new phase cost between rm 230+++.

Wish you can own your own house soon.

We did come across Desa Coafield but we both find that it is a bit too far and even highway nearby need to paid for two times of toll to reach PJ or KL area. FYI, me and my bf work in PJ area and it will cost us more to use the highway and the distance is quite far. Now he live near Damansara Damai, and experience jam even is so near. Anyway thanks for your suggestion. Can I know have you and your FH move in? or just for investment? How is the traffic there at peak hours?

We have actually view the sample unit. The phase name is Celosia. The design is quite okie except for the design of master room. It design like a L shape intention for wardrobe. How is your design? We also worried that the area will not be developed and will be "dead town" with majority is bumiputra (not to offend anyone but kinda not feeling comfortable)

Beside that do you come across Desa Bukit Indah,Sg Buloh. Quite nice the house but it is leasehold. That is one major reason we did not consider it. Anyway, do you or anyone feel that leasehold or freehold, does it matter? I feel that insecure for my future son or maybe future grandson :D (thinking too much ya,hehe)

FYI, now Desa Coalfields almost sold out for phase two already cost between rm 268k. my husband check out with developer they going to developer another new phase for banglo for next project. We haven't move in yet & shall move in soon. Now cost of property getting increase & increase so I hope you can get your house early.I suggest you to use NKVE toll if you going to near by Subang area you can use Gutheri highway which you can pass by Dataran Prima there. Other wise now a days got lot of people move to Setia Alam but I think it is even more far & need to pay toll fee compare with Sg Buloh. Actually you should give & take hard to get perfect place for now a days.

FYI, now Desa Coalfields almost sold out for phase two already cost between rm 268k. my husband check out with developer they going to developer another new phase for banglo for next project. We haven't move in yet & shall move in soon. Now cost of property getting increase & increase so I hope you can get your house early.I suggest you to use NKVE toll if you going to near by Subang area you can use Gutheri highway which you can pass by Dataran Prima there. Other wise now a days got lot of people move to Setia Alam but I think it is even more far & need to pay toll fee compare with Sg Buloh. Actually you should give & take hard to get perfect place for now a days.

Hee hee was thinking about desa coalfield prior to Sri putra mas but Sri putra mas is nearer and with the Commuter station just 5 mins away is very good :) that way if needs too I can travel via commuter (i.e. to the aire port :P)

So far Sri putra mas is ok, been living there for about 1 yr + now :)

I've just create an online community website for Taman Sri Putra Mas, just happen if you are one of the residents there, please join the online community ya.

http://tamansriputramas.spruz.com/ --> Move to http://tamansriputramas.messageforums.net/ starting today!!

Cheers!

Haa haa Q, looks like you are excited to move here :P, so far so good, nothing major happening over here ar Sri Putra Mas.

Your Phase they started clearing land already so most likely will start piling soon :P

Hi melah,

No more http://tamansriputramas.spruz.com/ please.. We are now officially move to http://tamansriputramas.messageforums.net/ for our online community ya!!

Oh good to know that, remember took some photos for me if you going to the construction side especially my house there, hehe.. Thank..