Sign in to follow this  
JoyceChan

AD PG - Daren Chong

Hi,

did anyone engaged Daren Chong as AD PG before? i hv enquired Weng Yap, but he is taken on my AD, Daren is recommended by him.

i met him last two days and he is very nice to talk. jst need some commend about him here...

may i know what is the meaning of ' Journalistic and candid'? that is Daren's ps style.

thank you.

joyce

hi joyce and gals,

i've appointed Daren Chong to be my AD PG. saw his works at my friend's wedding.

got a very high praises from my friend for his works and personality.

met up with him last week. very nice and friendly person. meet up with 6 other photographers,

through out the whole conversation with him, me and my FH are comfortable with him.

love his works.

prices wise, is reasonable.

or you can reach him at darenchong@gmail.com .

by the way, 2 of my friends are confirming him too.

good luck!

love,

jessica

hi joyce and gals,

i've appointed Daren Chong to be my AD PG. saw his works at my friend's wedding.

got a very high praises from my friend for his works and personality.

met up with him last week. very nice and friendly person. meet up with 6 other photographers,

through out the whole conversation with him, me and my FH are comfortable with him.

love his works.

prices wise, is reasonable.

or you can reach him at darenchong@gmail.com .

by the way, 2 of my friends are confirming him too.

good luck!

love,

jessica

Hi Jessica,

Thank you! Will contact him.

=)

hi gals,

i hv confirmed Daren as my AD PG...

for his contact, Jessica is provided above, thanks ya :)

last time, he told me that his website is under construction, only available in June 08, www.darenchong.com.

me and my FH also very happy to talk with him, as he always provide the useful info/suggestion to us, and try his best to fulfil our requirement. superb nice guy!!!

FYI, for those interested, u need to contact him asap, his schedule quite full in year end..

joyce

hi joyce,

congratulation to you! you've choosen the right AD photographer. trust me!

to others, his website is currently under construction. like wat joyce say, will be ready by june '08.

and his schedule is quite full till early next year. gals, email him if you need an AD photographer. be quick before you miss out.....

looking forward for my AD next year.......

hi hoisum100,

you are welcome!

and good luck to you...........

hi,

my AD jst over and back from my honeymoon trip :P

5 star is granted to Daren as he done very well for my AD...i love my montage for morning session very much and my parents praise him highly. as my best fren commented he was very 落力 to take the best angle for me. i looks very pretty and natural in my photos...(very pai-seh) :D

anyway, my photos only available in 4 weeks time. will share with u once uploaded to my website.

welldone, Daren and Benjamin....

thanks ya

joyce

hi,

very happy that Daren hv uploaded some of my wedding photos to his blog.

u may hv a look at

http://darenchongphotography.blogspot.com

cheers

joyce

I took a look at your pictures... and you look GORGEOUS! Daren is our wedding photographer for our AD. I'm really glad we hired him. Our final product (the Wedding Album) is not out yet but the Wedding montage was a huge success at the wedding dinner! Thanks for sharing the link to your pictures. Again, I think you're a very beautiful bride and your husband is a very lucky man! :wink:

hi Sandra,

thanks for your compliment, and thanks to Daren and my MUA's magic hand as well, haha...

glad to hear u also hired Daren as your PG, he is really talented.

so u mind to share with me your nice pix when u get it?

thanks

hi pampam,

u can get his email from his blog, so that u direct ask for quatation from him as i don know whether he has outstation charges or not.

Hi

Just had my wedding few days ago n engaged daren as my ad photographer. At firstbwas abit skeptical (I'm super fussy) ...but I was really impressed with his work.. The morning session montage was a great success...photos were excellent as well as the video clips in between..

I highly recommend daren....:)
hi pampam,

u can get his email from his blog, so that u direct ask for quatation from him as i don know whether he has outstation charges or not.

Sorry, haven't really check on this topic for a while. So, I have engaged Daren Chong as well as my AD photographer. I actually met up with him last dec and turn out he is one of my close friend from primary that I have lost touch since I left msia. Not to be bias, he is a really easy going person with great personality and he is really good at capturing angles. One thing that I do need to praise about Daren is that, he only ask for 30% down payment for deposit while most vendors not only photographers ask for 50% down and I did ask him why? His answer was simple, he told me that many couples who are planning to get married has many other expenses incurred and that every couple should not be deprive from getting the photographer that they want due to budget concern, therefore he try to put his services at a more affordable price so everyone can have a piece of memory that they cherished on their wedding day. Tell me if he is awesome or what? He maybe a very good friend but seriously, I was blown away by his personality and his passion for his work. So, for those who are looking for wedding photographer should really check his work out and he is currently listed as Asia's top 30 photographer! www.darenchong.com

Totally agree with what you said, chihuahua. He is really a very very nice guy.. and talented too.

He's also my photographer and we're going for our pre-wedding shoot this week! yay! Can't wait :))

Totally agree with what you said, chihuahua. He is really a very very nice guy.. and talented too.

He's also my photographer and we're going for our pre-wedding shoot this week! yay! Can't wait :))

Lovely! Congrats, Lydia.Daren takes beautiful pre-wedding pictures! Each of his pre-wedding is customized for "e" special couple and if I were living in msia he would be taking my pre-wedding!

Just had my wedding in KL and daren chong was my AD photographer. Got to say he did a fantastic job! All my friends and relatives rave about the SDE that he edit for us to watch during the dinner and he really knows how to capture angles that are flattering to each individual. Here is my SDE edit by Daren Chong

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/65073173