Jyce

Anyone Try Herbalife Skin Care Product b4?

Recently, my friend recommended me to use Herbalife Skin Care product. Due to I have very sensitive skin, I am afraid to start using it. Anyone here using before? any comment on it?

Hi Jyce,

I've been with herbaline like 2 years plus de i think.... Previously i have lot lot lot lot of pimples on my forehead and my skin is sensitive too.... when i used wrong product my face will start to itch... Then my friend recommend mt to Herbalife and they safe my face... now all the pimples on my forehead is GONE without any MARK... hehe.. Usually i visit their spa center at OUG... their service is good, all beautician there are alwis smilling and warm... and i like the environment very relaxing...

I think their product are very mild cos they are make from plant and stuff lidet i think haha.... mayb u can try going for facial a few times then only decide to buy their product.... One thing for sure their stuff is not cheap oh haha...

Hi adyong85,

May I know how much the package for that facial? May I know the address for the spa center at OUG?

hmm.... i dun have the adress wo i know how to do only.... mayb u can try calling them.... 03-79809101... their price is from 79+ till 100+++.... depends on wat treatment u wan.... One good thing is they dun push to to buy their product and.... they dun offer package... u go one time.. pay one time... wash one time...

hi hargagiler,

would u mind to share with us how much is the skincare products for oily skin.

i have a lots of blackhead on my forehead.

How to become a member?

thanks!

Recently, my friend recommended me to use Herbalife Skin Care product. Due to I have very sensitive skin, I am afraid to start using it. Anyone here using before? any comment on it?

ok..ur friend really care for u? then u can ask her..how much she is planning to sell to u.. 25% or 50%?

i personally is a herbalife distributor.. and of coz i have tried the skin care products..

yes, i can say..it is really good for sensitive skin like mine..

and it is so gentle to the skin as well...

it does contains vitamin a, c and e

not because i m the distributor..then i wanna puji the company's product..

but all i can say is.. the affordable price..vs the quality...

conclusion..it is worth the money..and worth to try...

Hi,

Im Bonnie. Yes I agreed Herbalife do have a great skin care line, and you gotto know how to use it. If you are interested, I have a club at OUG, you may call me at 012-2807923 for a free trial.