janislac

Coloured contact lenses

PM,

i like "kei ji" vry much, usually i add in some to steam fish, cook veggies... i boil red dates wif kei ji water vry frequently.. maybe this is the reason my eyes power reduced?? :)

heard tat red dates & red bean can bu2 xie3. tat's y i used to boil red dates water after menses. i like to cook red bean wif jap sweet potato (purple colour) too. :)

jap sweet potatoe is nice..sometimes i just have sweet potatoe for lunch or dinner..

>heard tat red dates & red bean can bu2 xie3. tat's y i used to boil >red dates water after menses. i like to cook red bean wif jap sweet >potato (purple colour) too.

eYore : going to buy red dates & kei ji tonight..how long does it take to cook?

anybody here try "tun1" red date + kei ji + longan meat + white fungus?? heard it can help to improve our complexion.. dun know how true is it? :lol:

i know Qgal tun1 red date + kei ji + longan meat only, white fungus ah, tak tau lah. But like like all these ingredients! :)

oops, just realise i OT again. :P soli . okie okie, this is Good contact lenses thread. :P

Gals,

Could I ask how to wear contact lenses? I just converted my glass to contact lenses, pak sei to ask sillyquestion like this?

my opti ask me to get the acuvue lenses, is it good ah? I pay A$280 for 7 month supply which is disposible every 2 week woh.

Oh what solution is good ah? Can anyone recomend ah? I am really blur blur leh.

kit***

kit, place the contact lens on ur index finger on right hand. To open up ur eye widely, use ur middle finger on the same right hand to pull open your lower part of the eye and a finger from ur left hand to pull open the upper lid of the eye, then u can put the lens on the index finger into the eye ball lor.

I m using B&L solution.

Dear all,

it is my first time to wear contact lenses yesterday. So horrible :wub:

My eyes doesn't want to open wide big :( I am so fustrated :angry:

Any suggestion ?

Tried your method June, doesn't work keep crying :unsure: I am so hopeless with this :(

kit***

myteddybear n kitkioko, first time of wearing sure very scary n feel uncomfortable n difficult to wear too. but u must be brave to put that lens onto ur eyeball.

kit, i think u go to the optical shop n ask the optician to teach u how to wear contact lens. this is the best way u can learn directly from them ma.

june,

i went to opt shop yesterday, really wanted to try on the contact lens but ended up making new pair of frameless glass. somemore my mom said that i am so lazy so advise me not to wear contact lens first lor... :P

i went to opt shop yesterday, really wanted to try on the contact lens but ended up making new pair of frameless glass.

i changed my framless glass to full frame last week. where did u bot it fr? :)