janislac

Coloured contact lenses

i bot fr Focus Point too, 1 U branch. i got no intention to buy at 1st, but after tried, feel satisfied then buy lor. it's vry difficult to get a "ngam sam sui" glass most of the time.. :)

eYore,

how do find wearing a frameless glass? what's your advise? i think i will only try once lor...perhaps next year i will try out contact lens for the sake of taking picture during PS and AD :wub:

myteddybear,

framless glass quite difficult to take care lor, i'm vry lun jun, so my glass always sengek... still prefer full frame glass personally. i only wear glass @ home, most of the time wearing contact lense. :)

agreed with eYore. I wore framless Spec previously, always sengek loh, & my len is glass type instead plastic, broken for few times (i very chou lou), now decided to switch back to frame spec.

myteddybear, i think i slap my own face liao. I collected the spectacle yesterday, then only realise i bog the frameless type again. :P :P :P

venus,

i speechless...hehe...

i went to collect my glass, was so eager to wear it already but return back to them coz there is one scratch on it...make me 'yat cheung fun hei, yat cheung hong' <_<

myteddybear,

same here, i need to send my spec back to the shop cos got little scratch, since my spec got 1 yr guarantee, so i wan them to change the new 1 for me without cost.. :P

issit? but the staff told me can jus bring back to them if got scratch..i'll definitely ask them to change since the price is not cheap! :P

anybody here try "tun1" red date + kei ji + longan meat + white fungus?? heard it can help to improve our complexion.. dun know how true is it? :rolleyes:

red dates drink helps your complexion look pinkish and rosy. I have seen many including myself is like that.

I read books and even the chinese medical hall people tell me "dun" the foo chuk and pak guo. This really helps in complexion.

But of course this alone cannot help you to see results immediately la.

your intake is 70% effective and exterior application is 30% effective. So go for both to achieve 100%. It works. Trust me. I tried it myself.

June,

i heard ppl said if wear the contact lens will stable our eyes power?? is this true??

yes, its true. It has to do v the distance between your cornear and the glass frame. But i forgot how to explain liao.

When v are older, you will see it more "stable" because our eye side goes terbalik ma. lou ngan fah will replace short sightedness.

If longan to be added, I will not add sugar. Find that longan sugar is pretty sweet liao.

i ask the CMH pple and they teach not to "pou" the longan for too long s it will become "heaty".

i'm using B&L Softlens 38 now...tried J&J Acuvue b4, didn't suit me cos my eyes felt vry tired & not comfortable after wearing it. i still got 3 pairs in my cupboard, wasting my $$.. :rolleyes:

may i know why j&J brand not comfortable? In what way its not comfortable?

According to the lens specification between B&L and J&J, B&L lens are much thinner than J&J. So if you start to wear B&L lens for a start, you can't switch most probably because your eyes is used to its thickness. Like your case if you switch to thicker lens, we will find not comfortable.

In actual lens spec, B&L lens has got less oxigen and water content. And their lens tends to stick together when you take out from your eyes. And they tend to go out of shape and tear.

J&J also has got disadvantages as they tend to chip at the side. I was told that you can ask for a new piece. But make sure you keep the chipped lens and go back to the place you bought.

Hope this will benefit you

And their lens tends to stick together when you take out from your eyes.

no wondwer lah, Im just bot B&L 38, when Im taken it out from my eyes, its stick together lah....n Im use the solution ttry to make normal but no use also, its still stick together wor.... :(

I have to use my fingers slightly to seperate it... :(

dear pipi,

the disadvantage of B&L lens (all their lens) are like that...sticky when you take them out from your eyes and its hard to separate them. If you do, also out of shape or torn liao......

cibavision lens is hard and slippery when you trying to take them out....only the colourblend range is very popular.

so the better lens are J&J lens and by biomedics, but they are slightly thicker. but they are very comfortbale

also like the electrical industries and other industries, pple push certain brands because they have margins or they are fighting for the incentive target. So don't really trust those pple at the shop....you have to have few opinions before you decide which to buy. Also some house brands (that they claim they only have this lens and no others have this brand and quality), actually, it comes from same source but they "OEM" into many brands and sell to each party. It is the trend of doing any business now. Even the private brands in the supermarket too.

jaylow,

thanks for ur adv...but im already bot three pairs in one box liao...feel regret now...

Any other good brand recommend ?? :P

the best brand i know and i tried is bio medics. the colour lens also very good

hey,

anyone esp in singapore wear the contact lens that make your eyes bigger? esp the pupils....i heard acuvue define is a hit in japan....sell untill no stock everytime. In taiwan also the talk of the town on this type of contact lenses........

i can't wait to go spore go try.........

i dun mind wearing the coloured ones...but i dun wear contacts ....takut on that day with so much shooting, the eyes will become very sensitive...so gonna give this a go!