juicehoney

Culinary Creations: Meat Wanted!

Bunny:Ya, I am the Queen oni for tat short 10-15mins hehehehe.. :lol: my hb will oni soaked the dishes with water, then cabut..He said for me to easy to wash later ma... But if i've oredy clean all and he eat later. i force him to wash his bowl/plate lor.. Even the breakfst tupperware he can bring back for me to wash! :angry: Luckily clean rubbish is him la. He change the paper we put for Coco pee & poo every morning and tabau to bring out.Huh? U scare of lizard ah, not cockroach? Me the opposite, I will get hb to kill them bcos if not Coco likes to play with them!!Very notty :ph34r: ..Tat lizards repellent works? Hb used to wanted to get rid of lizard. I shall ask him to buy then!Ya, hb like small kid :P

Jandann: U and ur chinese cuisin at UK, fantastic :lol: I oso long time neva cook bitter guard d.. Yayaya , buny, if i cook , im sure will add in Tau Si haha...

juicehoney, d suikow dumplings i posted under carbs thread... really blur d. Right aft dinner i hav to clean all d dirty dishes, i cannot tahan dishes all piled up in d sink... but like u also la, after i clean all, if FH eats/drinks, he gotta clean it... if he leaves in d sink... i will nag him jokingly, "Eh, can u ask d cup to bath itself and walk to the drying area?" FH will laugh like a kid n then go do it. Bring home tupperware for you to wash? Erm, quite normal la if i make lunch box. I dunlike cockroach, but not scared la. I'm super scared of lizards, super-super scared. Yes, the repellent works, the can is green in colour with picture of lizards, the cover of the can is yellow in colour, costs RM16. But i already used 1/2 can for one spray in my house, maybe cos i sprayed more generously to have stronger barrier :P But these 3 days, i really dun see any lizards in d house. Normally sure can hear their annoying sound... and see them crawling around *shivering* Aiks... ur Coco really notty :)

Bunny:NVM , shud be ma cos with ur Kon Lou Mee.I dun like cockroach cos the smell and lay egg inside the cabinets.. and if Coco play with them, she oso smell bad !Lizard, i found them more at car poarch and living room some times lor,but i ignore.Hb hates bcos they shit alot everywhere la hahaha.At my office pantry la, plenty of them!KK , i go search the spray then. TQ But another anemy is Burung Gagak! Our hse is facing the children playground ma, many trees there. burung gagak oso many! Use to shit on our car :( and if we put apple for praying ah.. They can eat the apple!now we put orange oni. They dun fancy abt orange kekkeke

juicehoney, not spray the lizards oh.... it wont kill the lizards.... you hav to spray the sides of the doors/window... the lizards wont b able to stick to the ceiling n crawl... so they cant come in... now im so happi, sumtimes i hear d stupid lizards making noise... but now i can laugh... 'make as much noise as u wan, but ur not able to come in, haha'.... aiks, burung gagak is annoying.. ur smart, replace apples with orange... haha... oh ya, what do u make for ur HB lunch box? His office hav microwave to reheat?

Bunny: kk, thanks for the advise.. I will try tat.. Wat brand ah, Ridsect? No la. not lunch box, is breakfast box haha :D mostly is bread/cake, sometimes is fried rice/mee lor. He oso will bring back even after few days (forgot and left at office).. He is travelling around so cant have lunch box la.. :)

juicehoney, the brand is Ridsect~ Ohh... so nice ah.. early morning fried mee/rice for HB to bring to work... when i first stayed with FH, i wake up 6am+ everyday to make breakfast for him.... now ah, lazy... haha... maybe once/twice a week only... Yaikk.... if d lunchbox left at office for a few days... the smell must be a bit yucky.... pity you...:P

DSCN2572.jpg

This is my curry chicken that I cooked last night. My MIL said ok but my HB said not enough curry taste. ;) I dare not cook too spicy cos my MIL can't take it and I also can't take it anymore. After eating the curry chicken for dinner, my stomach started to feel uneasy. Have to cook again until my HB said "Good! Very delicious!!" :rolleyes:

Tiger,

You can add in carbage/long beans to your curry chicken, not only to give nice color (greenish :P) and you also can have vegetables in your curry chicken.

Now you make me craving for curry chicken lah! .. should get FH to cook this coming weekend, especially after PS! hehehe

Twinklestar,

Honey sauce chicken, ahhh .. I bet it taste nice, r u BBQ the chicken o ??

Tiger,

You can add in carbage/long beans to your curry chicken, not only to give nice color (greenish :P) and you also can have vegetables in your curry chicken.

Now you make me craving for curry chicken lah! .. should get FH to cook this coming weekend, especially after PS! hehehe

Twinklestar,

Honey sauce chicken, ahhh .. I bet it taste nice, r u BBQ the chicken o ??

BG, i jst deep fry the chicken and simmer with the honey sauce le..

When my mum came, I made some dishes and forget all about them...until today! :lol:

Here's the meat dish I made (there was a dessert and some paella as well)...

2625815776_8bb84efcdc_o.jpg

Today's dinner was moussaka (eggplant & mince topped off with some béchamel sauce and cheese)...

2624996011_6cee521096_o.jpg

2624996261_3ee08e7dec_o.jpg

Will try and put up recipes soon!

tigercap,

Ur curry dish makes me craves for it ler.... yum-yum!!

twinklestar,

I love dishes with sweet taste.... ur chicken with potatoes looks delicious...

BG,

U hav a great tip there....ya, next time when i make curry, can add sum cabbage or other vegetables.... How's ur PS?? Having lots of fun? Hope everything goes well for you ah...

meiteoh,

I really wanna take a bite of ur tuna, mushroom and parsley tart!! Looks sooo delicious OMG. Im not a fan of egg plant, but ur dish still looks very appetising and yummy to me.

Aiya twinklestar, u oso cooked Bak Kut Teh? I cooked mine last 2 weeks oso :P posted under the soup category. Ur one looks like "dry" one? I prefer more soup :D

Fish Fish come :)

Fried Black Pomfret With Tomato Sauce

PICT7720.jpg

Marinate pomfret with a bit of salt,pan fried it. For sauce:Fried onion till fragrant, add tomato sauce, chili sauce, sugar and salt to taste, a bit of water if its too thick, add tomato. Pour on the pomfret, garnish with cucumber and fried ginger.. :lol:

Teow Chew Style Steamed White Pomfret

PICT7697.jpg

Went to Yok Choy Pou search for this water plum to make this TeowChew Style Steamed Fish.. Other ingredient is Hamchoy,Tomato,Taufu,plum and ginger..Taste still need to improve, maybe shud add more sugar.. :D

Twinkle Star.. The chicken ah, is tat kampung chicken? Nice lor :D

Lemon Grass and Ginger Chicken

PICT7783.jpg

A fren teach me this to utilize the lemon grass tat bot for tomyam long time ago haha :D

Blend lemon grass, ginger, spring onion and garlic. Pour into chicken breast cubes, add fish sauce and garlic chilies sauce, marinate for 2hrs, stir fry till the chicken turn white and cooked.

I asked hb u knw wat is this? HB said:" i knw, ma rendang lor hahahaha!"

But i think i added too much of ginger , and cover the lemon grass taste la.. next time cook again with more lemon grass :lol: