Sign in to follow this  
meiteoh

Culinary Creations: Veggie galore!

This is the place for salads, and vegetable based dishes like loh hon chai and etc. If your dish has more meat/water (eg soup)/carbs (eg kerabu) than veg, you're in the wrong place! XD

Nowadays, i cook every dinner with vege dishes as well but i m too tired to snap the photos liao... eat is more important after rushing back home to cook after work :)

tainhui,

Nice looking vege dishes you have there~ I love ur colourful stiryfry mix vege!!

Jandan,

Thanks! I only eat green vege salad if it comes with my favourite add-ons, like smoked salmon... or at least canned tuna :lol: If the whole bowl of salad is green.... erm, i dun think i will eat.... hehe.. :D

I like to invent new vegetarian recipes, especially italian and western cuisines.... Sometimes bored of chinese and hawker food style, and you can hardly find italian or western vegetarian food in malaysia, so gotta DIY....

Here are the snapshots of my creation: Vege Spaghetti and Vege Beef Straganoff (Meatless)

SpaghettiMB.jpg

BeefStroganoffMB.jpg

When duno wat to cook i will search for can food :P

PICT7519120608.jpg

I like baked beans, sumtimes even I eat with bread..

Normally cook with egg but this time I cook with celery + egg white (bake cake oni use egg yolk, duno wat to do with the white , juz dump in n cook :P )

How u all will cook it ah?

I just add ketchup and sugar to enrich the bake beans, and lastly, i will add some cheddar cheese in it.... and when it melts with the beans~~~ YUMMY!

uh :) I lurve bake beans... it's delicious.... as for me... my preference is just open, heat and add finely cut cili padi. hehe

Starz: Wow, cheese ah, u mean juz cut small n put inside while its hot to melt or cook with it ah? Sound yummy wor :D

Ijamie: this, for me is the "traditional" way u cook it la, like those selling mix rice also cook like this, any other way to cook it? :)

ZZ: hahaha, mix with cili padi . Wow.. im sure i will like it if last time.. now stop intake of chili liow lor :P

Starz: Wow, cheese ah, u mean juz cut small n put inside while its hot to melt or cook with it ah? Sound yummy wor :D

Ijamie: this, for me is the "traditional" way u cook it la, like those selling mix rice also cook like this, any other way to cook it? :)

ZZ: hahaha, mix with cili padi . Wow.. im sure i will like it if last time.. now stop intake of chili liow lor :P

Cheez meltzzzzz.... just tear the cheese and sprinkle on top, and stir.... you will notice it starts to melt and combine beautifully with the beans... :P No need to cook also...

Huh?Starz, u mean u don need to heat the beans ah, juz open the can, pour out and sprinkle cheese on top ah?

If like this i wana try tonite, still have 1/2 of the beans inside the fridge :)

Huh?Starz, u mean u don need to heat the beans ah, juz open the can, pour out and sprinkle cheese on top ah?

If like this i wana try tonite, still have 1/2 of the beans inside the fridge :)

I mean you cook the beans, add a lil ketchup to boil until the beans soften, then enrich with some sugar and pepper.... off the fire, then add on the cheese, stir and serve!

LOL.... told ya it'll taste GOOD~~ Actually I luv cheese, and i simply add in on any dish i can! Such as mashed potato and SUSHI!!

dsc007032vn3.jpg

stir-fried asparagus with carrots and prawns.

FH said it was nice, hehe.

learning how to cook with salt instead of dashing soy sauce into all of my dishes!

i dont like too many prawns but FH favors it.

so i had to fry the prawns in advance, then pour on top of the asparagus stir-fry.

he'll pick out all the prawns later on LOL.