meiteoh

Culinary Creations: For the Carbo fan in you!

Knead the dough and beat the hell out of it!! Stomp it on the working table.... told ya my muscle will build up after baking breads.... :P

wow!! sound like .. scary to me! is that really difficult to knead?? ahhh .. <_<

I tot of give it a try .. now scary la! unless my FH can help me :lol:

Knead the dough and beat the hell out of it!! Stomp it on the working table.... told ya my muscle will build up after baking breads.... :P

Baked Rice

PICT7769.jpg

My 1st Baked Rice :) Last Friday,suddenly i wanna tried baked rice juz bcos i had bot this oval casserole dish! :P But dun have meat/seafood at home and i lazy to go to buy, so i used luncheon meat!And see wat i have in fridge, got green capsicum, baby corn and crab meat and bebola ikan.(Im so greedy, put watever i can get from the fridge)hehehe..

1st stir fry onion with butter, add in vege, then meat, seasoning and add cream.. pour into casserole dish, top with crab meat and the fish ball, of cos finally the cheese.. baked till cheese is melted!Done... this dish enuf to served 1.5 cup rice, for sure we cant finish hehehe ^^

Cheese Bun

PICT7777.jpg

The rest of cheese i baked this, oso wrapped with the remaining luncheon meat.For Monday breakfast lor :lol:

stan,

baked rice? ahhh .. what are the ingredients are inside?? on top is cheese oh??

you really good in breads .. I still not sure whether I want to venture into breads :P

huh? i wrote all the ingredients ma.. Onion, green capsicum, baby corn, luncheon meat,then cream, then top will crab meat and fish ball, sprinkle mozarella cheese, baked like 20mins @ 200Deg lor.Paiseh, i sendiri mix watever i found from fridge, i think many oso baked b4, shud refer their recipe la :P

Learn to make bread juz because we eat it mostly everyday for breakfast, so i tot make ownself more healthier lor, no added perserved food ma.. :) And oso bcos i dun fancy about cakes and sweet thing lor..

stan,

ahh .. hehhe .. my fault, I didn't notice that :P ops

I think for the ingredient we just add whatever we like ya! :)

this weekend FH is not going to cook again .. hahaha .. lazy he is so lazy for cooking. <_<

yaya .. he is more on chinese style, western style ah? I don't think he likes it.

hehe, ur hb cooking more on chinese style hor, ask him try baked rice/pasta la :P

Challah Bread

PICT7794.jpg

This bread added whipped cream , it shud be taste more "creamy".. But duno y hard to prof though already proof for 80 mins.. Its easy to braid but again my mistake, i put on upper heat oni when baking, oni notice when i smell the burning..luckily not burn all :P

Spaghetti With Home Made White Sauce

PICT7802.jpg

Try to make white sauce myself with butter,flour,whipped cream & milk.. This is oso my 1st time cooking spaghetti using white sauce and broccoli (used to like tomato one) got meat n vege , so balance meal :D taste not bad ^^

Mun Yee Mee

PICT7804.jpg

Remaining prawn & sotong from last nite, i cook this early in the morning (not so early la 7.00pm oni :P) and bring to office as lunch.. neva tot is tat easy.. :lol:

Wow, so much good food to go through!

I've only baked bread twice...too lazy to knead la. Need a lot of patience and hard work. My FH always ask me to make bread and everytime I will tell him if he's willing to knead I will bake :P

Toon Tree Leaves Fried Rice (Xiang Chun Chao Fan)

A very common yet popular menu among vegetarians.... The newly discovered toon tree leaves gives a special and unique aroma....

DSC00942.jpg

Starz : thou i duno wats toon tree leave but ur cooking is owes superb! :lol:

My another porriddge again..

Chicken Essence Porridge

PICT7828.jpg

Boiled rice together with dry scallop till porridge is done, added mix vege,chicken breast.. add salt ,then pour a bottle of chicken essence, wow "Bou" ! :P Deco with shredded chicken breast and fried onion :lol:

hehhe .. yesterday FH cooked pork porridge .. but I forgot to snap the photos :D too hungry la .. that was my breaklunch oh :P

your porridge really bou oh! chicken essence leh .. wow! too bad I don't like chicken essence taste :P

I think u can only get "toon tree leaves" at vegetarian restaurants.... It's really good, smells great, special fragrant... It's green in colour.... I bought it in form of a bottle, where they soak the toon tree leaves in oil, so i guess it's toon tree oil... Haha.... only RM13 per bottle... and can use for long time...

juicehoney,

Whoa... u owes cook different dishes... ur loved one is really lucky ler.... yummy baked rice... and i especially so tempted by ur mun yee mee... looks simple but delicious... i also made porridge twice this week... have u ever tried porridge with dried scallops and shredded chicken? It's my favourite :)

starzband,

Ur fried rice looks very interesting... ur very good at using diff types of herbs/leaves... did you learn from recipe books? Or you enjoy experimenting? Good job there!

jandann,

Delicious linguine!! I normally use spaghetti and fettucine.... linguine is the thinner version of fettucine right?

Twinklestar,

Simple and yummy BBQ dog~!! Looks very nice with the small chopped onions.

BG,

Cooked anything lately? Finally my PS is over... can reward myself a bit with nice food, haha... i just started going back to work, will cook less on weekdays...

Bunny, yeap , linguine is the thinner version. I like the size, just right and holds on to the sauce better than spaghetti.

Twinklestar, your cream cheese dog sounds so sinful! Must be really yummy.

BunnyAngel,

Lately FH lazy to cook, see .. tomorrow go out for lunch again and tomorrow go for food fair but he promised me to cook seafood porridge on Sunday, this round I will remember to snap some photos :)

This weekend I wanna try to do baked-mooncake, hopefully the dough can jadi la! :P I'm not good in pastry, still learning. :P

You should reward yourself ah :P hehehe .. cook something nice to reward yourself, is time to eat :)

Bunny, yeap , linguine is the thinner version. I like the size, just right and holds on to the sauce better than spaghetti.

Twinklestar, your cream cheese dog sounds so sinful! Must be really yummy.

Hi Jandann, saw your comments on my post.. Will definately keep you posted if it works.. The cream cheese dogs definately are sinful.. But i cant even have a bite of it... :( Have to really 'yan' and control my diet...

Jandann: this is the type of sauce tat i owes make when come to cook spaghetii. but now wana cok white sauce pulak, but fattening hor.. bcos with cook with butter, flour and whipped cream ma

Twinkle star: Opps , u juz cook my coco's friend friend (dog ) ah? Wait coco will bark / bite u kekekeke :P

Which brand of hotdog u using, like mengecut hor, i like ayam brand with garlic/ mushroom type. Ah got one is cheap and gud one i forgot wats the name liow :P

Bunny: hehe. simple cooking oni la. Glad that u r back la.... miss u ma.. sure got nice PS pict to share later :D o ya, my chicken essense porridge got both tat u said lor..

Jandann: this is the type of sauce tat i owes make when come to cook spaghetii. but now wana cok white sauce pulak, but fattening hor.. bcos with cook with butter, flour and whipped cream ma

Twinkle star: Opps , u juz cook my oco's friend friend (dog ) ah? Wait coco will bark / bite u kekekeke :P

Which brand of hotdog u using, like mengecut hor, i like ayam brand with garlic/ mushroom type. Ah got one is cheap and gud one i forgot wats the name liow :P

Bunny: hehe. simple cooking oni la. Glad that u r back la.... miss u ma.. sure got nice PS pict to share later :D o ya, my chicken essense porridge got both tat u said lor..

Haha.. So funny ler u.. I think i used Nutriplus brand.. Honey sausage... Mengecut might due to i over cooked it kua... Kakaka....