meiteoh

Culinary Creations: For the Carbo fan in you!

Speaking of kerabu beehoon, I ought to make mine soon - bought beansprouts and everything - and am planning to make it Nyonya style! :lol:

yum yum!! I can take chili .. no problem! hehehe .. aiks, so temping la .. longing for tanghoon.

I ran out of beehoon so ended up with kerabu tanghoon instead. Warning - it's not for those who can't take chilli!

2765042474_bc7f5da981_o.jpg

Recipe available here.

Thanks, Hazel!

I made some risotto today...this time with smoked tuna slices - we have heaps of that coz my MIL left them here yesterday. HB finished it off!!!!!! :lol:

2778311947_16876665f7_o.jpg

Recipe available here.

Hi,

Been a long while since I made any food posting.... tried making LOH MAI KAI last week and here is a photo to share :)

IMG_0329.jpg

Gosh, look so yummylicious. Can I have the recipe to the first dish here? :):):):) thank youuuuuu

Sorry for not comin in to indulge my eyes with so many wonderful food made by you girls!! Anyway been really busy these few days and hardly have any time to post the stuffs I've made recently so its going to be a long post again

First up

farfallewithsmokedsalmonz3.jpg

sambalfriedricesy8.jpg

Will post up the rest tonight, time to go to the park with my princess :)

dsc007391ly0.jpg

woke up this morning @ 6am to make FH his Birthday Bento. i seldom wake up so early (normally at 10am) and last night i slept at 3am. sigh!!!

anyway, on the left side i had the pan-fried bacons, cherry tomatoes, stir-fried eggs (wanted to make tamagoyaki but failed pathetically), and shiitake mushrooms sauteed in butter with onions & carrots. on the right side, there's the bento rice with some toppings i bought from 100Yen shop. hope they taste good. i'm going back to bed!!!

wow .. niel it is 'ai sing' bento oh!

dsc007391ly0.jpg

woke up this morning @ 6am to make FH his Birthday Bento. i seldom wake up so early (normally at 10am) and last night i slept at 3am. sigh!!!

anyway, on the left side i had the pan-fried bacons, cherry tomatoes, stir-fried eggs (wanted to make tamagoyaki but failed pathetically), and shiitake mushrooms sauteed in butter with onions & carrots. on the right side, there's the bento rice with some toppings i bought from 100Yen shop. hope they taste good. i'm going back to bed!!!

Ling,

LOL, i wanted to make heart shaped rice but can't find the mould wakakakkaa... if not really "ai xin" lor..

wow... your bento looks really really really really good... heheheheh

got heart shape mold? hehehe... why not just free hand try to carve the rice into heart shape? and serve on a plate? hehe

but it looks lovely... your hubby must really felt so lucky and happy.. :)

Thanks girls. first time prepare bento also can get so many compliments, haha.

Going to make pork chop katsudon tomorrow morning and i'll keep my fingers crossed this time that i'll make something appealing to the eyes..

Ling,

LOL, i wanted to make heart shaped rice but can't find the mould wakakakkaa... if not really "ai xin" lor..

my hubby have different interpretation of ai xin meal. to him, ai xin meal means need a lot of ai xin only can swallow. other people without ai xin cannot swallow (means the food not nice only he will eat) :P