piggy

ways to treat hair loss

Hi everyone,

does anyone know any remedy to treat hair loss? i mean like those natural ingredients tat u can make at home by yourself (like hair mask etc) that can treat hair loss ar?

i notice that my hair are getting lesser n lesser nowadays.kidda worry bout it. :(

please share. thanks

Use this shampoo called Regan or Pregaine from now on. I've been using Regan (I dont use any other shampoo) for almost 10 years and it prevents hair loss. Previously, I use those commercial shampoo like Pantene, Sunsilk etc. My hair dropped so much! Even the cleaner that comes to my house twice-weekly to sweep & mop the floor says that she collected balls and balls of my hair. I used to be so 'kek sum'.

This shampoo is more expensive than those normal shampoo but it's our hair, you know. Nanti botak, macam mana? You can find them at Guardian or Watson's. I stock up on them during sales cos then got 15 - 20% discount.

Pei

hi Melissa,

u mean i get those rosemary oil tat we use for burning? or specially for hair?

hi peipei,

thanks for ur recommendation.will get it this weekend. :)

I used pantene before. it's really good the get silky hair..but then it makes my scalp damn itchy. kenot tahan and i change to this goat's milk shampoo called Tracia (selling in watsonor department stall) it did help abit, scalp not so itchy anymore. but nowadays it's itchy again. i cant use dandruff shampoo coz it it'll make my scalp more itchy & dry. ;) ....but i dun have dandruff wor. only oily scalp.

nowadays, every time i wash my hair,im so scare when i saw alot of hair falt down. :o i dun even dare to brush my hair when it's still wet.

hi piggy,

I have yr problem too. From front, ppl could see the scalp of my head already if i dint comb my fringe down.

Anyway, i am now trying out Himalayas, it is economical, said to be 100% natural herbs and a shampoo of regular size only costs about 8.90. very affordable. i use the oily hair range with dandruff shampoo. then i bought the revitalizing hair oil, now trying it out.

u can buy this product from any guardian or watsons pharmacy or there is an outlet in mid valley, just opposite guardian. but the price there is slightly more expensive. still below rm10.

hope this helps :D

Dear All,

Hmm..me too actually got this issue also..but don't know how to stop it..as everyone told me is normal..normal..normal ppl lose 100 hairs a day..can you imagine that..can jadi botak lar..if really 100 per day..hahahhaa

Anyway, these shampoos recomended here..can it be used if I have straighten my hair? As most of the time, after straightening..the stylist will recomend on the salon shampoo...so how ah?

Dont know can use on straightened hair. The shampoo like Regan, Neril, Pregaine are a bit dry so you must put your own conditioner. It's not like Pantene where it'll make your hair silky and soft. These shampoos are to prevent hair loss and generate growth.

Pei

thanks all for ur recommendation. :rolleyes: i'll try to search for the shampoos tat u all recommend. i think sometimes it's due to stress & the food tat we take too,huh? ;)

hi all,

beside using the shampoo as recommended above, is there anythings else that i can do to prevent further hair loss....? my hair is already thin and little. the hair loss make it worst....

hi all,

beside using the shampoo as recommended above, is there anythings else that i can do to prevent further hair loss....? my hair is already thin and little. the hair loss make it worst....

mhyap1,

Try NOT to wash ur hair with warm water.

When I was in secondary school, I always get sick, then I found my hair was getting thinner lor, dropping alot. At 1st I tot it caused by the rejoice I used.

My mom brought me to see traditional chinese doctor.

Taking chinese medicine for some times, then everything back to normal, seldom get sick as well...

hey...i got the same problems too, it starts to happen about 4 years back. I did went for treatment at 1 of the famous hair loss treatment salon, satisfied with the result, but my pocket... got a very big hole liao....so i finally stop on the treatment liao. But me, since both my sisters also had the same problems, i guess it should be genetic problems oso, but can't avoid others reason such as stress, diet, etc.

I'm trying to control what I eat, i.e. not much oily, spicy, fried food, eat more green vege & fruits, trying to sleep early (i used to go to bed after 1am & wake up around 7.30am to work), avoid taking home all the stress from work to home....but very hard lo.

I'm using Himalaya shampoo too, for me, quite ok la, already been using it for 3 months liao. 1 more thing, shouldn't keep very long hair, coz long hair tend to put on some weight on the root of your hair.

honeynut,

am the only 1 with this problem.... so don't think it's coz by genetic.... my sister got the thick hair and she wish for a thinner hair... and me want the opposite... :P

questiongirl,

am a bit curious here... you mean the traditional medicine that you eat is to cure some kind of sickness and the side effect of the medicine is it does help in reduce hair loss also...?

If I am not wrong la , Hair loss its cause by pressure is it ? Or we are getting older that is why our hair loss ? I also have this problem , mine is like many holes botak in my sculp . Once this hole ok meaning the hair grow back then the other hole come up again .

hahaha..mhyap1, true, we alwiz wish for something that our siblings have but we don't..

ya questiongirl, what chinese herbs you took? can share ar?

Mhyap1, Honeynut,

I dun have the prescription, it was few yrs back. I think must be lost come where :P

Some more I think better find out why got hair loss lor.

Like my case, it was caused my body was very weak few yrs back.

Mhyap1, Honeynut,

I dun have the prescription, it was few yrs back. I think must be lost come where :P

Some more I think better find out why got hair loss lor.

Like my case, it was caused my body was very weak few yrs back.

hmm..how did you find out the caused? Did you went to see chinese sin-seah?

Qgirl,

you mean go to the chinese singseh and ask them to examine why we got hair loss problem ar...? didn't cross my mind to do that lor... :P