piggy

ways to treat hair loss

Mhyap1,

I didn't go to those sinseh tat have a signboard to treat hair loss... I feel if i go to those places, they will ketuk me teruk-teruk :P

I just go to the normal sinseh, told him wat's happening, tat's all :D

Mhyap1,

Hey..me too also got hair problem..:)

I'm using one of the tonic recomended by my hairstylist..not bad leh..now dun have hair loss already..super leh..

Msn me if you want the detail of the tonic..

;)

Mhyap1,

Hey..me too also got hair problem..:)

I'm using one of the tonic recomended by my hairstylist..not bad leh..now dun have hair loss already..super leh..

Msn me if you want the detail of the tonic..

;)

Hi. bebepooh,

May i hav the details? I'm looking around hair tonic for my BF. Thnak you.

shealy79@yahoo.com

Everytime i wash my hair and when i sqeeze the water out, i will get clumps of hair. It's really scary. I know it's normal for hair to fall out, but not so much!! I was told that using shampoo that is too moisturizing to your scalp may cause more hair to drop. Once i changed my shampoo to one that's not so moisturizing, my problem stops... maybe you gals can change to one which is less moisturizing...

I wonder why we have hair loss?? :( It is just soooo sad.

I also noticed that everytime I wash my hair, my hair just drops when my hand go thru it, it can be very depressing. During the wedding fair at KL Convention Centre in March 07, I bought this voucher from Trichokare, a new hair centre in Lot 10. www.trichokare.com

I went for consultation and yes, the lady say, I better start taking care of my hair as it is weak and it will drop no matter I cut it short or leave it long. *Sniff*

My one session involved firstly with masking, it is putting a kind of cream on the hair roots and let it stay for 10-20 minutes, then washing of hair with a special shampoo, very cooling. After washing, they apply a tonic and massage my scalp. An infra red treatment on the scalp was next for 9 minutes. The whole session took about 1.5 hours.

Before the session, she took pictures of the scalp and then after, also take another picture, :o can really see the difference! The scalp is now very clean. It was quite impressive.

Unfortunately, the full treatment is not cheap. To get the most result, need at least RM7k ++. That is a lot of money that I don't have. Jokingly told my FH, ask him to buy me a wig, cheaper! :lol:

But seriously, this hair loss problem is really worrying me. I think I will try peipei's suggestion to try Regan, must go Watson and check it out today.

i'm facing this hair loss problem too...the salesperson at shins recommended carlton shampoo & conditioner....bought these products...all i can do now is wait n see the results...hope it can solve my prob...

i hv a suggestion for u gals... perhaps u can try taking black sesame on daily basis. it helps to strengthen the hair follicles n at the same time promote healthy skin too :)

After hours of googling.

Minoxidil seem work. Refer the description below or google for more info.

I bought one few weeks ago in www.eBay.com.my keyword: minoxidil

Good luck

WHAT IS MINOXIDIL?

Minoxidil is a vasodilator (the process in which the blood vessels expand), originally used to treat high blood pressure in an oral drug known as Loniten. During the use of this drug, it was later discovered to have significant "hair regrowth" capabilities. In 1988, Pharmacia & Upjohn Co. first introduced the FDA-approved formula under the brand name "Rogaine" which was proven to STOP HAIR LOSS in its tracks, and actually help REGROW HAIR BACK THAT WAS ALREADY LOST!!! Since 1996 (patent expired Feb 13, 1996), these products and strengths can now be sold over-the-counter as non-prescription drugs. The minoxidil up for sale is a clear solution, not a foam, gel, or irritating lotion. Both the 2%(Men and Women) and 5%(Men Only) have now been approved by the FDA for over the counter distribution. Although the mechanism of action to this day is still unknown, Minoxidil still exceeds as the number one treatment for hair loss in the United States!!!

WHO CAN USE MINOXIDIL?

Minoxidil has been proven to be effective to stop hair loss and regrow hair for both men and women of all colors and types. Typically the 5% and above is for men only, and the 2% strength is for both men and women. If you are just starting to thin on the top of the scalp, it is recommended that you start with the 2% first, and see how this strength works, before moving on to a stronger concentration. Women should not use any strength higher then the 2%.

DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL IF YOU:

Are currently Pregnant or lactating

Under the age of 18

Currently use other medications on the scalp

Have infected, irritated, painful or sunburned scalp

If you have any doubts about using this product, talk to your physician first

There are many reasons for hair loss?

Hereditary, oily scalp, stress, etc. What has your hair stylist advise you?

In my case is oily scalp. No matter how many different stylist I go to, they alwiz tell me the same thing.

I've tried a few to prevent hair loss shampoo and tonic, not working very well and it itch.

And it gets depressing sometimes.

I've just recently started using this Japanese hair tonic called ILGA scalp lotion (number 3).

I was sceptical at first but notice my hair is not so oily and scalp doesn't itch.

It's still too early to tell coz I only use for about a month.

Will update you all if this really works.

Hi dear friend,

One of my friends encounter hair loss problem. he is 40 years old ++ and forehead "botak a lot". after he taking an US brand product. His hair start to grow(young hair come out). He is so happy.

Another friend also loss hair. She so worry and show me the loss hair part. She also taking the same product. Very soon (I can't remember actual duration, I think few months ah) she so happy and show me the growing hair.

hi, i dunno whether this will work - but its definitely economical. CURRY LEAVES.

http://www.asianonlinerecipes.com/herbs-he...-properties.php

Premature Greying of Hair

Liberal intake of curry leaves is considered beneficial in preventing premature greying of hair. These leaves have the property to nourish the hair roots. New hair roots that grow are healthier with normal pigment. The leaves can be used in the form of chutney or the juice may be squeezed and taken in buttermilk or lassi.

Other Uses

Hair Tonic: When the leaves are boiled in coconut oil till they are reduced to a blackened residue, the oil forms an excellent hair tonic to stimulate hair growth and in retaining the natural pigmentation.

Hi,

Does anyone know if consistent hair rebonding will cause hair loss? <_<

Pls share!

Tks,

lemon :D

Hi all,

anyone try Regan/ Pregaine recently beside Pei Pei? Or any further update about the result (pro & con) of this product? Would like to know better. I'm having hair loss due to oily scalp and been trying for many many products still can't see good result yet. For those r using Regan/ Pregaine, pls share.

Hi all,

I also have the same problem of hair dropping. However I don't feel that my hair is thinning. Anyway my dad keep asking me to go see a doctor about it he said I might be lack of some vitamin or something coz everywhere I go hair will drop. Everytime I wash my hair, comb my hair, dry my hair, run my fingers over my hair and when I wake up! If anyone knows anything that will cure this I'd like to know!Sigh...

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

dont know am i being paranoid or anything.. but lately notice my hair fall a lot too...

but then again i have super long hair.. so maybe too heavy..

how much is consider normal?

my hubby kept saying my hair is not thinning... but so much hair fall when i shower, comb, and when i sweep te floow notice lotsa hairs too...

May,

You are not the only one that face tis kind of problem. I have it too. My hair drop drastically during shower, comb (esp wet time) and I can hairs all ard the house, room every corner. Normal falling is ard 100 strands but then my case can drop up to 150 strands I think. I went to Yun Nam to check and it's actually thinning I can c it, their basic course cost ard 7.8k - whr got so much of money. Sigh - i rather wear wig then get to do such course. Now, I am taking chinese medicine plus some product which I took from Yun Nam (also expensive but then since bought it -finish it - those products already cost me 1k n so far I found out that it's not that effiecient - my hair still fall).

I'm having the same problem too..... :( :( :( :( :( :(

My hair used to be very very thick last time, but now my hair is getting thinning. :( :(

My hair is falling everywhere, make me so worry!!!

My mum told me becus i eat too much salty food, i think this could be one of the reason.

i cut down on salt edi.. hopefully can see difference la..

100 is a lot... hrmph... dont think i lose 100 hairs a day la... sure its 100? thats a lot la..

I thought I don lost 100 strands too until i count it during the hair treatment at Yun Nam - it's scared me almost up to 200 strands. But hb said maybe they purposely wash your hair vigorously so that your hair will loss more as I try to count it my own last Sat -maybe it's almost 100 strands plus combing abt 30 strands n normal loss abt - 20 strands - so 150 strands. I cut down salt too, all my junk food I pass it to my colleague, no more potato chips or junk food. No more instand noodles. I cut down McD too as I believe my hair loss might due to spicy fried chicken which I took almost every week last time. The chinese sinseh which I see last week told me it's could be lack of sleep, body too heaty (cause my lip cracked n very dry) and told me not to worry since I am still young. Avoid spicy food and it's tends to hair loss too.

After hours of googling.

Minoxidil seem work. Refer the description below or google for more info.

I bought one few weeks ago in www.eBay.com.my keyword: minoxidil

Good luck

WHAT IS MINOXIDIL?

Minoxidil is a vasodilator (the process in which the blood vessels expand), originally used to treat high blood pressure in an oral drug known as Loniten. During the use of this drug, it was later discovered to have significant "hair regrowth" capabilities. In 1988, Pharmacia & Upjohn Co. first introduced the FDA-approved formula under the brand name "Rogaine" which was proven to STOP HAIR LOSS in its tracks, and actually help REGROW HAIR BACK THAT WAS ALREADY LOST!!! Since 1996 (patent expired Feb 13, 1996), these products and strengths can now be sold over-the-counter as non-prescription drugs. The minoxidil up for sale is a clear solution, not a foam, gel, or irritating lotion. Both the 2%(Men and Women) and 5%(Men Only) have now been approved by the FDA for over the counter distribution. Although the mechanism of action to this day is still unknown, Minoxidil still exceeds as the number one treatment for hair loss in the United States!!!

WHO CAN USE MINOXIDIL?

Minoxidil has been proven to be effective to stop hair loss and regrow hair for both men and women of all colors and types. Typically the 5% and above is for men only, and the 2% strength is for both men and women. If you are just starting to thin on the top of the scalp, it is recommended that you start with the 2% first, and see how this strength works, before moving on to a stronger concentration. Women should not use any strength higher then the 2%.

DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL IF YOU:

Are currently Pregnant or lactating

Under the age of 18

Currently use other medications on the scalp

Have infected, irritated, painful or sunburned scalp

If you have any doubts about using this product, talk to your physician first

Any one can buy Minoxidil at Guardian Or Watson brand Call "Regaine", but must have pharmacy cost can only buy from pharmacist.

gals..anyone using minoxidil? i just bought it(not regain brand lahh..neoxidil:dermotologist brand) together with shampoo(ducray).. and pharmacist also recommended some multi-vitamins thats good for hair,skin,nails..however,he told me that i can see the effect only like after 3-4mths..so gals,lets get patient together and i shall update u gals the result asap~

oh yaa..those interested to know the price: after conversion: minoxidil around RM90 and shampoo around RM50.. (ok maa..if it works..hehe!) wish me luck! :P