wegness

Banker's Club (Amoda Building), K.L

Hi...

i already booked BC as my wedding banquet venue... before that i try to contact with sangkar... but he seem like not really wan to entertain me.... but luckily i met andy at the bridal fair n have the discussion with him... so end up andy will fully handle my wedding banquet...

so anyone that really interested in BC...can try to contact andy tee... he is the operations manager of BC... so far... i'm happy with the services that provided by andy.

Anyone need more information about the wedding banquet in BC.... kindly PM me...

thanks...

cheers,

samantha lee

fusionista, please let me know the contact of the florist that you hired. I also want to decorate the place. Please also let me know anything else that i can do ... My bf is always overseas and i have to do and plan everything myself!! please help... 

hi jojo,

pls check ur PM. I planned my wedding from overseas all by myself too... so don't worry, it can be done. :)

Anyway, many things that you see at my wedding are my DIY stuff. I don't know what you want or don't want. If you want to do everything that I did, then I would suggest that you do some research about what you like or don't like, perhaps start with a theme. I can't tell you what you need to do step-by-step because it really depends on your budget as well. Good luck!

Hi...

i already booked BC as my wedding banquet venue... before that i try to contact with sangkar... but he seem like not really wan to entertain me.... but luckily i met andy at the bridal fair n have the discussion with him... so end up andy will fully handle my wedding banquet...

so anyone that really interested in BC...can try to contact andy tee... he is the operations manager of BC... so far... i'm happy with the services that provided by andy.

Anyone need more information about the wedding banquet in BC.... kindly PM me...

thanks...

cheers,

samantha lee

Samantha,

Can you please email me at cpmling@hotmail.com for BC quotations and details?

Thank you!

fusionista, do you mind sharing your wedding packages at BC with me?

Any photos for the basic decor provided by the BC?

Please email me at cpmling@hotmail.com

Thank you!

thanks fusion,

i've flipped through a copy of Nuyou wedding mag for month of June 2007 and wegness is one of the couple featured in that month. They commented about banker's club and also they posted really very nice pictures of her in that mag. :)

T.T. I am late, another couple already book for 31st May 2007.

Headache lor. Any ideal for something similar to BC for 15-18 tables?

Thank you all for your ideas and pictures!

:) Good news! The other couple changed their date ler.

Yay! BC is very prompt at replying emails. They keep me updated daily. :lol:

Now need to do the planning. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

I'm glad that they are finally getting on top of things... Congrats Caroline.

BTW, did you get the email I sent you earlier?

About the planning stuff, do a search on the net about what you want... we can help you with fine tuning your ideas but you need to know what you want first because we all have different budget and expectations. If you want someone to plan for you, perhaps you should consult a wedding planner :lol:

Hrmm, me is going to BC to view and sign up with them next Friday at KLCC fair for their promo.

But they are not as flexible as last time.

Now me thinking of changing the venue .

Yay! BC is very prompt at replying emails. They keep me updated daily. :lol:

Thanks all!

Hrmm, me is going to BC to view and sign up with them next Friday at KLCC fair for their promo.

But they are not as flexible as last time.

Now me thinking of changing the venue .

Yay! BC is very prompt at replying emails. They keep me updated daily. :ph34r:

Thanks all!

Hi, caroline

How's their package?

Their package is not bad.

Go to their website and check it out.

If you are interested with their wedding packages , I can email to you.

email me at cpmling@hotmail.com

Finally , decided BC. Met Andy and he is friendly and customer oriented.

For those requested the menu, please check your emails.

hi jojo,

pls check ur PM. I planned my wedding from overseas all by myself too... so don't worry, it can be done. :)

Anyway, many things that you see at my wedding are my DIY stuff. I don't know what you want or don't want. If you want to do everything that I did, then I would suggest that you do some research about what you like or don't like, perhaps start with a theme. I can't tell you what you need to do step-by-step because it really depends on your budget as well. Good luck!

Hi Christine,

I am in CA now and planing a wedding. I wonder if you could email me your contact number, so I could call you directly for more detail information or could share me your experience, it will be very great. My mom is having headache now to look up the restaurant for me. Because I am looking for hotel deco, but mom like restaurant food. Please help. You could email me at elvilim@gmail.com

Finally , decided BC. Met Andy and he is friendly and customer oriented.

For those requested the menu, please check your emails.

Do they provide any projector or TV because I didn't find any of this in the pictures?

Do they provide any projector or TV because I didn't find any of this in the pictures?

They are not provided any TV & projector. However they have 2 projector screens and the charges are included in the wedding package

The projector's rental is RM350 net for each

They do provide projector, 1 or two should be no problem.

happy planning!

hi caroline

hmm.... how come Shangkar told me there's no projector will be provided?

i think their menu is not tht flexible.... :( do u have a good deal in negotiating ur packages? mind to share with me if u able to get any 'extra' from them? or maybe anyone here might have some tips in negotiating with shangkar? :P actually now what make me concern most is their corkage fee.... ;)

i'm very interested in BC though i'm a bit worry tht my parents and frens couldnt accept the idea of seperating the guests in 2 dfft floor... i have around 20 tables, the lower floor can accomodate max. 15 tables, so another 5 tables will be on upper floor... just wondering if those guests on the upper floor will feel 'neglected'/'isolated' since they wont be able to view what's going on at the lower floor? for those who had held their wedding reception in BC, any feedback from the guests regarding this?

Per my experience, I placed guests with kids upstairs, and my teenage cousins too so that they can enjoy themselves without disrupting the main event on the main floor. I also seated old folks / those with difficulty climbing stairs on the main floor. I didn't hear any complains from my guests, in fact those with babies / big families preferred to be on the upper floor.

BTW I had 27 tables. Tips on dealing with Shangkar.... patience and persistence? :P The chef was very accommodating. I didn't negotiate on the corkage fee. It's about the same everywhere else anyway. I had a lot of demand in terms of decoration. I brought my own florist to work with BC.

Projector was not provided. You can rent from them.

dear fashionita aka christine,

thanks for the tips :)

probably will pay deposit within this week... guess nothing extra can be requested from them besides those stated in their package huh?

btw, when i mentioned to shangkar tht i knw the place from this forum, the 1st thing he said was: christine? :D

Xin,

Yameh? I shd be getting commission liaw :lol:

Nvm, I gotta go home and claim my free meal next time :P

good luck, you'll have a great time :)