ashley_woo

Ashley Woo - PS

Dear sisters,

Finally I got my PS photos from my PG, without touch-up. The photos quality are not as good, cos he converted them to make it smaller.

Please comment ya. ;) The more I look at them, the more I find that they look normal lah. Worse is, feel boring lah...... Oh god... My FH said I look at them too much already!!! Oh nooooo... What if after a few times others also feel the same???!!!! :(

*Link Removed*

Please PM or request from me here at this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Ashley

Hi ashley,

mind to share with me your photos? Im LV LY bride too..Goin to take my photo soon and getting worried. Thx ...my email is tonsilitopik@yahoo.com

Ashley, you are not the only one has the feel. I also few a bit boring after seeing my own photos for a few times, is it normal to have that feel?

Freestyle... :lol: Thank you potatotiramisu. Dont' worry, i'm sure your PS will be nice too. As everyone has a very nice PS. But mine is a bit boring lah after a few times of seeing... :P

Thanks Janice.

Hi, ashley

can i share wit ur photo.

my add:gracechong20@hotmail.com

thanks.

Hi staycool,

I've got 55 poses in DVD. 2 songs.... hmmm... im not sure how they going to drag it lah... But so far what I saw from other friends is, the DVD repeats the same poses, it's just the song that is different!! Hahaha... :lol: That means first round is song #1, second round is song #2. Then it repeats the same thing over and over. :P

I topped up photos mah... so they said give me one more song free loh.

Ashley, you are not the only one has the feel. I also few a bit boring after seeing my own photos for a few times, is it normal to have that feel?

Freestyle... :lol: Thank you potatotiramisu. Dont' worry, i'm sure your PS will be nice too. As everyone has a very nice PS. But mine is a bit boring lah after a few times of seeing... :P

Thanks Janice.

Hi, ashley

can i share wit ur photo.

my add:gracechong20@hotmail.com

thanks.

hi Ashley,

thanks sharing your pic.your pic very nice and nature.you try to c ur pic from ur heart then you can c it very beautiful.its true i get ur happy in ur picture.its very beutiful and nice pic.thanks again would like to share ur happiness with us.

Thanks Apple. I like that too. But my FH said "kepala sangat besar lah, terperanjat kalau malam bangun ternampak." Hahahaha... :lol:

Hi Grace, thank you thank you. :D I looked happy in the pictures, because, I finally get to take pretty photos in studio by a professional PG!!!! Muahahahha...... I've wanted to take studio photos, but no budget...... So, was very happy lah that I could finally do it... :P

Hi Jacklyn, email sent.

Hi Ashley,

Mind to share your photo with me? My email is chelle_dec@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Ashley,

Your photos are realy really nice. I like the photo shooting styles. All your gowns are nice too. Thank you for sharing with me :)

Hi Ashley,

i voted for 556 & 674. I like your 1st choice OD green view one, look really nice but i think it;s not suitable for chuang tou siong wo...cant see face. But i do agreed if put e photos it will look nicer...

can share me your link?? i wanna view too.. :)

alice_coolz@yahoo.com

thank you

Hi Alice, emailed you the link. Pls comment ya. ;)

Can't change the big frame photo already. It's ok lah... I don't intend to put it in my bedroom in the future. Plan to put it in the living room or somewhere else, as some work of art. Hahaha. :P

I will instead put the 16" x 20" in the bedroom.

Thanks for your advice anyway. ;)

Cheers,

Ashley

Dear sisters,

Finally I got my PS photos from my PG, without touch-up. The photos quality are not as good, cos he converted them to make it smaller.

Please comment ya. ;) The more I look at them, the more I find that they look normal lah. Worse is, feel boring lah...... Oh god... My FH said I look at them too much already!!! Oh nooooo... What if after a few times others also feel the same???!!!! :(

*Link Removed*

Please PM or request from me here at this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

Ashley

Hi Ashley, mind to share with me your photo? Thanks yaa.

My e-mail:foongpinglee@hotmail.com

Hi twinklestar, email sent. Hey, we share the same AD oh... :D

Remember to share your PS photos with me once you got it.

hi..mind to share ur beautiful photo too..TQ

my email add allnewday2004@yahoo.com