peipei

Prince Hotel, K.L

Auntie: Mind sharing your pic with me? lenalim78@hotmail.com.Prince is one of the venue I am considering.Thanks!

Auntie: Mind sharing your pic with me? lenalim78@hotmail.com.Prince is one of the venue I am considering.Thanks!

I have already emailed to you few days back. Maybe you can check your email.

Yes! Receive it.Is the flower pedestal from the standard prince package? It look awesome...love those hydrangeas,

Yes! Receive it.Is the flower pedestal from the standard prince package? It look awesome...love those hydrangeas,

The hotel package provides 2 pedestal. I added another 2 on my own. Yes, the flowers were really lovely.... with my favourite flower, hydrangea :-)

hi auntie111,

I too am interested in having my dinner in prince. seems like the review, though limited are quite positive.

hope u dun mind sending me some of your pics. thanks. will pm u my address. :)

auntie111,

received your pics...thanks! looks good! :)

well, combined with the level of professionalism from the sales personnel as well as the pricing/package, this hotel is definitely on my shortlist. trying to do some more research before i commit.

from what i see, the pre wedding area can be a bit on the small side, especially if there is another wedding, however, come to think of it, 75% of the guests time will be spent in the ballroom after all.

auntie111,

received your pics...thanks! looks good! :)

well, combined with the level of professionalism from the sales personnel as well as the pricing/package, this hotel is definitely on my shortlist. trying to do some more research before i commit.

from what i see, the pre wedding area can be a bit on the small side, especially if there is another wedding, however, come to think of it, 75% of the guests time will be spent in the ballroom after all.

Well, overall I was pretty happy with the hotel and would recommended it :-)

Happy planning!

Hi auntie111,

Thinking of having my wedding dinner at prince hotel... hope u don mind to share some pics , the menu and pricing if u have them...

thanks a million

chanmuifong81@hotmail.com

Hi auntie111,

Thinking of having my wedding dinner at prince hotel... hope u don mind to share some pics , the menu and pricing if u have them...

thanks a million

Will email to you some photos. However, I don't have the current menu and prices. Its best if you contact the hotel directly.

Hi auntie111,

thanks a million

Will email to you some photos. However, I don't have the current menu and prices. Its best if you contact the hotel directly.

Hi auntie111,

I'm newbie here, will be appreciate if you can send me the photos to my email vinn.cinnamonbay@gmail.com, as i may consider to have my AD in Prince. Still wondering they allow me to cater 100-150pax. Please advise any if you have. Thank you very much!

vanilla

heheh chihuahua... :lol: sorry din reply to your question coz din check this thread for a long time liow.. Guess your question has been answered... hehe.. sorry ya..

Have emailed to you some photos. By the way, wat's AD?

Hi auntie111,

Thank you for the photos, the ballroom look amazing with the lightning effect plus beautiful decoration, did u hire the florist to do that or on the wedding hotel package itself?

Oh ya AD im not sure too , as i learn from the forum here, i think should be the wedding dinner bah... anyone pls correct if i'm wrong.

So far, anyone hv any idea to hv/did the wedding dinner in Sunway Resort, i'm thinking of it and is waiting their reply on the quotation.

Cheeers..

vanilla

Most of the flowers were provided by the hotel florist i.e. Spring Cottage. But I did add some on my own thru the same florist.

hi auntie111,

i'm a newbie here. am exploring Prince as an option to host my reception but i need some photos of deco they provide in the package. can you send photos to me at eddie.laucc@gmail.com?

i've got a menu & quote from natalie but just want to know if i can customize the menu instead of taking what's offered in the package? any info will help.

thanks

hi auntie111,

i'm a newbie here. am exploring Prince as an option to host my reception but i need some photos of deco they provide in the package. can you send photos to me at eddie.laucc@gmail.com?

i've got a menu & quote from natalie but just want to know if i can customize the menu instead of taking what's offered in the package? any info will help.

thanks

Hi estacado,

Not sure if you still need the photos but I have just emailed to you.

:-) auntie111

Auntie111

I am new here, I am considering to have my wedding at Prince Hotel too. Can you please mail me your photos too? yl_sheryl@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Auntie111

I am new here, I am considering to have my wedding at Prince Hotel too. Can you please mail me your photos too? yl_sheryl@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Hi,

Have emailed you some photos.

Thank you so much Auntie111!

The photos are great!! I am sure you had a wonderful wedding ceremony there. I am really looking forward to that hotel.

Thank again!

Thank you so much Auntie111!

The photos are great!! I am sure you had a wonderful wedding ceremony there. I am really looking forward to that hotel.

Thank again!

Hi Auntie111 or anyone else who has prince photos - please can you send to me too - juer2009@yahoo.com

THANKS!

hi auntie111

i got problem to pm u

i would like to have the photos of urs too?

am still considering some hotels... and prince is one of it..

my email cschyng@gmail.com

thanks

Auntie111

Thank you!

Hi,

Have emailed you some photos.

hi pei pei

i try to pm but it seems something wrong, cannot get thru

it would be really help if u can email to me ur wedding pic in the junior ballroom

i got BIG HEAD in considering venue to have my small wedding dinner.. and Prince is in my list...

my email add cschyng@gmail.com

thanks

I had my wedding at Prince Hotel in October 2006. I had my banquet at the Junior Ballroom. I must say the service provided by Prince was excellent. If you want to see my photos please pm me.