Jenniko

Need advice on select my first home

Jenniko,

I am also looking for second hand house, but all are very expensive leh. Especially those near to town area, it cost at least RM230k and above. My budget is only RM200K. So, I don't hav choice, only change my mind to buy a medium cost condo. :(

If u want newly second hand house, u can get it in Puncak Jalil. A lot of empty new brand house there leh. But, bear in mind that the developer is Talxx loh. Initially, I wanna to buy a house there, cos is within my budget. 20x70 only sell below RM200K wor. But due to poor feedback from friends n relatives, so, I just forget about it loh.

lucky I have you all to share experience and opinions about all these things, or else I'm going to hantuk kepala kat dinding...hehehe...

Jennifer,

V all here to share share experience mah.. maybe i'm not able to give u any good opinion, but for sure i'll listen to ur fan2 now3...blah...

dun be so stress, discuss everything wif ur hubby, then u will feel better. dun hantuk kepala ok? if not v will loss 1 member lei.. :angry:

But, bear in mind that the developer is Talxx loh. Initially, I wanna to buy a house there, cos is within my budget. 20x70 only sell below RM200K wor. But due to poor feedback from friends n relatives, so, I just forget about it loh.

ya ya... it's not advisable to buy property fr this developer. I'm vry regret now.. poor quality, poor management, everything also POOR!!! :angry:

QUOTE (zeus @ Jul 28 2005, 11:55 PM)

But, bear in mind that the developer is Talxx loh. Initially, I wanna to buy a house there, cos is within my budget. 20x70 only sell below RM200K wor. But due to poor feedback from friends n relatives, so, I just forget about it loh. 

ya ya... it's not advisable to buy property fr this developer. I'm vry regret now.. poor quality, poor management, everything also POOR!!! 

Yes, they are very FAMOUS in bad quality.

ya ya... it's not advisable to buy property fr this developer. I'm vry regret now.. poor quality, poor management, everything also POOR!!! :angry:

My hubby oso one of the victim.

Zeus,

Don't worry. Medium cost condo sounds ok too. Yes, that developer is already infamous. My coll also one of the victim. Delay and still no news...poor her...

My hubby and I have roughly made up our mind to buy apartment. We are looking around the area where I live...although the one I currently living is small, but he said will be sufficient for us after marriage...once our financial is better, then we can look for better one...hehe...something to look forward too, I guess.

By the way, have you bought the condo yet? Where?

eYore,

I won't hantuk kepala for the time being, so don't worry...hehehe... I truly appreciate all your advices...thanks so much...

June,

Where did your hubby buy from that developer?

Jennifer,

It is at Bandar Putra Permai near Equine Park. Can be entered from Seri Kembangan or Technology Park.

By the way, have you bought the condo yet? Where?

Jenniko,

Actually my budget to buy the apartment/condo is only RM170k loh. I have planned to buy the condo near my mum place, cos easy to balik 'liang jia' ;) It is in Tmn Desa, near Desa Water park.

But, the condo is small loh, only 900sf and it cost around RM160k. I really can't tahan the toilet lah, small until u can't wash cloting, small until a guy also can't go to make 'big business', not space for them to put their leg properly. I am very small size, but I went to the toilet to v v, also not space for me to put my leg leh. So, can u imagine how small is the toilet. The master bedroom is also very small. It is only min min keong keon can fit queen size bed. :(

So, I am force to increase my budget to RM240k to buy another condo also in Tmn Desa. But, thinking izzit worth to buy loh. Cos RM240k can buy a landed property in puchong or subang. Actally, tmn desa is becos its strategic location and near to town, that's y it cost so expensive. Puchong and Subang is far away from town, n it cost cheaper.

Until now, I still can't make my decision, either choose near/condo or far/landed.

Any advise?

Hi Zeus,

Some of my friends said I need to choose far away la...ask my FH to kai lai (don't drink milk anymore...which means don't live too close with mum...hehe)...But I think family is important...if we live too far away, our relationship will be strained too. And I don't want that to happen to my FH family...he has been living with his family all his live...sigh...no problem for me...cause I live in KL away from my family for 7 years lor...

I think if I were you, I will choose the condo rather than living far away from home...sometimes I think condo will have its own benefit too...for example, when you go holiday, you don't have to worry so much...hehehe...somemore, I don't really like Puchong...so far away...hehe...but if it's not too far for you, I think it will worth your consideration...

zeus, i think as long the condo is well kept & developer is trustable, RM240K still can buy. Cos Location is very important, usually strategy location area's property price will increase faster & more than rural area loh. Next time when u upgrade, the condo can get higher price too. (provided not so many new same range property coming out lah)

Jenniko & Venue,

I also think that location is important.

but, it is RM240 to buy a condo is really out of my plan n budget. don't know whether can afford or not! Headache. :(

anyway, thanks for the advise

that's why no car. :(

Actually KL also expensive lah. City is usually more ex. <_<

Hi Venus,

True that KL also very expensive but we can easily own up car. Unlike in Singapore...right? But no car also has its advantage...to take care of car is really expensive too...you need to give car food...i.e. petrol and now petrol price in Malaysia is up again....sigh...living here is truly expensive...hehe

Hi Zeus,

If you think you can't afford that condo, then you have to think other alternative lor...I believe there will be some other good bargain near your family's house. I'm looking at cheaper apartment which near my FH's house...although it may be very small but I think it will be sufficient for starter...hehe...good luck and happy house hunting... hehe...

Zeus, $240K can buy Condo leh. In Singapore, Rural area flat already cost $240K, somemore is resale which is 2nd hand! 

Yalor yalor... very expensive to buy house in Spore. Mine oso. Some more 2nd hand <_<

Hi Zeus,

If you think you can't afford that condo, then you have to think other alternative lor...I believe there will be some other good bargain near your family's house. I'm looking at cheaper apartment which near my FH's house...although it may be very small but I think it will be sufficient for starter...hehe...good luck and happy house hunting... hehe...

Jenniko,

Actually, there r many condo near my house. I have discussed wif my bf liao, we decided to buy the small condo first lah due to budget constraint, eventhough i hate the toilet. But better than no house to stay. ;)

tq for ur advise.

Hi Zeus,

I started this thread to ask for advice and now sound like I gave advice pulak...aiya...pai seh pai seh...hehe...

Anyway, I have the same experience as you...my bf also said buy small one first lor...better than no house...or even worst stay in his current house with big family...I will surely suffocate and die...sigh...hehe...

now as a newbie in family starter, we must yan yan yan!!! coz no $$$ no choice. :)

Hi Venus,

I totally agree with you. What to do? Not enough money mar...so need to yan...hehe...you are so right...hehe

Jenniko,

So, have u decided to buy which house or condo? Which area do u prefer?

Actually, my family has suggested to stay with them aftter marriage. becos they 'miss me' eventhough I said i will stay near with them. Many of my friends n relatives also advice me to do that in order to save money. But, my bf n I feel that it is not nice loh.

yalor, wat to do. not enuf money, so no choice to buy a small house. Better than nothing. ;)

Hi Zeus,

If I were you, I won't stay with my family cause it will look very bad on your hubby...you know la...man ego...won't want other people to say that your hubby relies on his wife's family...not nice...right?

You can say I'm the conservative type...old thinking...hubby should never live in wife's family home...not man enough...I think you make the right decision to live outside on your own but near your family is very good idea. You need to get more privacy in your new married life...hehe...

I think I will buy the apartment near his house. The one I'm living now. Maybe choose one unit since the one I'm actually living is my aunt's and she is still living there mar...hehe...I hope I won't have to live with his family...cause I truly wish for privacy...hehe...Don't worry, I will update you all when I make the decision. Likewise, update me too... :D

Jenniko,

Yaloh, I definitely need a house for wedding lah. Otherwise, ppls may look down on him. He also said like that.

So, where is ur FH staying now? How much is the apartment?

Hi Zeus,

I haven't bought the apartment yet. I'm looking around. The price is around RM90k. Very small one but I think will be sufficient. My FH is living with his family in Taman Melawati.