Sign in to follow this  
ivi

Has anyone been to Holland? when is the season that tulips are in full bloom?

I have been long for Holland trip when i was young enuf to dream. I hope to spend the honeymoon over there. May I know is there any solo trip package offer by local tour agency? How much does it cost for the least night stay?

hi ivi,

i cant help you with those local agency or price but i can tell you that tulip's season is in april... the best month to view tulip!

I have been long for Holland trip when i was young enuf to dream. I hope to spend the honeymoon over there. May I know is there any solo trip package offer by local tour agency? How much does it cost for the least night stay?

Hi ivi,

Holland is easy to move about. You won't need any tour agent to bring you around as the trains there are so convenient. Traveling on your own is also more fun and romantic compare to following a tour.

Tulip Season is in April.

:)

Yup...around April which is the middle of spring. It's on the best times to view blooming spring flowers like iris, tulips and roses. If you're going alone, you ought to consider backpacking options instead of by tour. It's more flexible and cheaper.