sophiakhee

Sophia's Wedding Photo

hi brides..

I have sent out emails and PMs. Do let you know if any problem with the site like BG did, do let me know..may change it then. The site is weird even lost some of the photos i tot i uploaded... will upload it later.

Thanks sweetcandy, BG, jenlee & mina for ur compliment.

sweetcandy, i tot i can count on u as confidence-boaster! hahah you are really sweeter than candy.

Twinklestar & blvg sorry forgot to PM you guys earlier hah hahahah. Twinklestar hope my album look as nice as how you predicted it to be...

Sophia, the pics so so so GORGEOUS and NICE!!!! Even better than I had remembered having a glimpse that day in Vogue.. You must be a happy bride... :)

Now, I am getting worried bout the outcome of my pics.. Wonder how did it turn out since me not pretty face and me n HB kinda kayu during PS.. Sigh..

hey dear,

I dun give the compliment...u earned it ok...! Finally i got to view ur OD pics clearly...u are far prettier than I could ever remember..haha and every shots were awesome! and u look good in close up....that's a bonus...

how i wish my ID pics is as good as urs..:P nevermind..im still happy for you..congratssssss....

Sophia,

Thanks for sharing... Nice photos, gorgeous smiles & pretty gowns!!! All looks natural... Hope mine will turn out as good as yours too! Congrats... :lol::D :)

Hi Sophia,

Mind sharing your PS pics with me?

Cheers

Hi all...

My turn to share my PS photos... :)

Place taken: Vogue, Lake Garden, Pavillion, LV, KTM

Hi Sophia,

Mind to share your photo with me? i'm interested in Vogue collection too.....my fren took there also...is very nice...

my e-mail:foongping28@yahoo.com

THANKSsss

Hey Sophia,

You look great and natural in the PS. Love the outdoor, wishes I had gone to Lake Garden too :( All the OD pic are very different from the ones I've seen before.

Where's all the indoor pics? Did you have 2 OD gowns?

I like your ID look, the one with the teddy bear.....it's SO natural. :D

Hehe, you have nice cheek (esp when you smile) :P

I'm worry about mine now...hmmm

hi all...

I have sent the links via email and PM. Check your emails & PMs!! For other brides... better to leave ur email in the thread yea.. it is easier to send that way. :)

twinklestar... like i said... no worries about ur photos... just worry about how many photos u will add. haha.

sweetcandy... so now waiting for ur pics lor :)

jess, my package was a budget package only 35 poses & 6 MV, we ended up with 36 poses & 6 MV. Added ONE :)

carine, I only have one gown for OD woh... :) The NATURAL teddy bears photo with red backgrounds are actually in MVs... dun look like MV but luckily it was in the MV, made me MV choosing easier! haha. First time anyone my cheek is nice, thanks! (also thanks to make up artist!)... Also, I wouldn't worry about the pictures, if I am a vogue bride. (free adver for vogue again, sigh). Diff from other OD coz we choose different places then the usuals i guess.

thanks porshe, twinkle, carine, syin, jesschan, carine, j&s for ur comment and compliments :)

hey did u girls noticed there was a photographer's shadow in a photo (at the window)-photo at vogue GARDEN. I have just asked vogue to remove it.. :) funny!

Hi all...

My turn to share my PS photos... :)

Place taken: Vogue, Lake Garden, Pavillion, LV, KTM

hi hi

can i share??

clemence8888@yahoo.com.sg

thanks

hi all...

I have sent the links via email and PM. Check your emails & PMs!! For other brides... better to leave ur email in the thread yea.. it is easier to send that way. :)

twinklestar... like i said... no worries about ur photos... just worry about how many photos u will add. haha.

jess, my package was a budget package only 35 poses & 6 MV, we ended up with 36 poses & 6 MV. Added ONE :)

carine, I only have one gown for OD woh... :) The NATURAL teddy bears photo with red backgrounds are actually in MVs... dun look like MV but luckily it was in the MV, made me MV choosing easier! haha. First time anyone my cheek is nice, thanks! (also thanks to make up artist!)... Also, I wouldn't worry about the pictures, if I am a vogue bride. (free adver for vogue again, sigh). Diff from other OD coz we choose different places then the usuals i guess.

thanks porshe, twinkle, carine, syin, jesschan, carine, j&s for ur comment and compliments :)

hey did u girls noticed there was a photographer's shadow in a photo (at the window)-photo at vogue GARDEN. I have just asked vogue to remove it.. :) funny!

Yah., that shadow.. I realised that, so how they gonna remove it??

Yah., that shadow.. I realised that, so how they gonna remove it??

not sure twinkle.. leave that to the professionals lor....... will show the outcome after it is done.... :)

yes, I saw that too.

Luckily you notice before it's too late.

hi all...