kathywang83

Romantic Bridal PS Photo Sharing Request

jz complete my 2 days shooting with Romantic... phew... it was sure tiring. but it's very fun. i think the production team at Romantic is really good... i love my MUA Iris :D

managed to catch a few shots by PG Ming, hehe, the poses sure did look weird but the effect that came out is superb.... even my very fussy hubbee (he is a graphic designer) also smiling when look some of the photos. The PG told us, 2 days shooting, hav abt nearly 300 pics... (which made me wonder, got so much meh) if really 300 pics, die lor... sure heart itchy itchy wanna top up de....

hi june,

good to hear. may i know ur photographer ah ming is a uuy who not very high and round stomach in front rite? and his assistant is ah lee rite? becos i dunno my photographer's name onli know his assistant is ah lee. wow u already saw ur photo ady?? when is ur photo choosing date? maybe we can go there together to look the photo together !! haha.. sure very fun!

hihi yaya, your description of him is correct... he look quite uncle de, dun smile a lot one... very serious... :p hehehehe ya asst is ah lee.

i din see the photos yet, but when ah ming went toilet, his asst open the photo from the camera let us see... it's nice from the camera :D duno from the PC look how....

i plan to go within this week... maybe on wednesday... u ler? i will most likely plan to go after work coz i cannot take any more leave already. i took the whole week of last week... after my photoshoot i went to take keys for me new house... it was a bz week last week...

lemme know when u plan to go too... i can try to adjust coz it's rather convenient for me :p cheers!! (if no urgent work request, i can off at 5pm de)

hi juzjune,

yalor the photographer very serious and dun smile a lot. dunno the outcome can see a not becos he oso dun comment abt my smile whether is overdoing or not, jz ask us to smile a lot a lot but seem himself oso seldom smile a lot.

why Justin didn't arrange or discuss with u abt the date of photo-selecting? That day be4 we went out for outdoor shooting, she already asked us to choose date for photo-viewing and selecting. however, she asked us to go on July. aiseh.. so long long time le... i dun care already. today i wan to make a call to romantic 1st and ask them tat i wan to view my photo outcome 1st.. my heart already tension for few days already becos i woli tat i smile over then make my look so stupidish and silly. how abt u, juzjune? is the photographer commented abt ur smile is ok>????

so tension now.. wonder my expression is over a not?? wa..... regret... for open my mouth so big!!!: :dash2::dash2:

jz complete my 2 days shooting with Romantic... phew... it was sure tiring. but it's very fun. i think the production team at Romantic is really good... i love my MUA Iris :D

managed to catch a few shots by PG Ming, hehe, the poses sure did look weird but the effect that came out is superb.... even my very fussy hubbee (he is a graphic designer) also smiling when look some of the photos. The PG told us, 2 days shooting, hav abt nearly 300 pics... (which made me wonder, got so much meh) if really 300 pics, die lor... sure heart itchy itchy wanna top up de....

hi june,

good to hear. may i know ur photographer ah ming is a uuy who not very high and round stomach in front rite? and his assistant is ah lee rite? becos i dunno my photographer's name onli know his assistant is ah lee. wow u already saw ur photo ady?? when is ur photo choosing date? maybe we can go there together to look the photo together !! haha.. sure very fun!

hihi yaya, your description of him is correct... he look quite uncle de, dun smile a lot one... very serious... :p hehehehe ya asst is ah lee.

i din see the photos yet, but when ah ming went toilet, his asst open the photo from the camera let us see... it's nice from the camera :D duno from the PC look how....

i plan to go within this week... maybe on wednesday... u ler? i will most likely plan to go after work coz i cannot take any more leave already. i took the whole week of last week... after my photoshoot i went to take keys for me new house... it was a bz week last week...

lemme know when u plan to go too... i can try to adjust coz it's rather convenient for me :p cheers!! (if no urgent work request, i can off at 5pm de)

hi juzjune,

yalor the photographer very serious and dun smile a lot. dunno the outcome can see a not becos he oso dun comment abt my smile whether is overdoing or not, jz ask us to smile a lot a lot but seem himself oso seldom smile a lot.

why Justin didn't arrange or discuss with u abt the date of photo-selecting? That day be4 we went out for outdoor shooting, she already asked us to choose date for photo-viewing and selecting. however, she asked us to go on July. aiseh.. so long long time le... i dun care already. today i wan to make a call to romantic 1st and ask them tat i wan to view my photo outcome 1st.. my heart already tension for few days already becos i woli tat i smile over then make my look so stupidish and silly. how abt u, juzjune? is the photographer commented abt ur smile is ok>????

so tension now.. wonder my expression is over a not?? wa..... regret... for open my mouth so big!!!: :dash2::dash2:

he dun comment wor... jz ask me "smile big big, smile many many..." i jz smile lor... some pics i smile until so tired d i tell him "can take some without smile one ar?" haahha. hehe u dun worry la, sure leng one... as long as u smile a lot the pics will be nice de.

i duno why they din arrange... maybe coz they know we dun have ceremony de, so no rush de lor... now also we dun have time to go ler, quite bz with our new house... so when u plan to go? me is either i go weekdays after work or i will go next weekend liao coz this coming weekend got things to do ler....

oh btw, they last minute ask me to change one gown... the gown to trash at sepang.... lucky me... coz since is they ask to change de, so no charge on me... hehe besides the new gown is nicer too... phew~~~

hi june,

hi juzjune,

he dun comment wor... jz ask me "smile big big, smile many many..." i jz smile lor... some pics i smile until so tired d i tell him "can take some without smile one ar?" haahha. hehe u dun worry la, sure leng one... as long as u smile a lot the pics will be nice de.

i duno why they din arrange... maybe coz they know we dun have ceremony de, so no rush de lor... now also we dun have time to go ler, quite bz with our new house... so when u plan to go? me is either i go weekdays after work or i will go next weekend liao coz this coming weekend got things to do ler....

oh btw, they last minute ask me to change one gown... the gown to trash at sepang.... lucky me... coz since is they ask to change de, so no charge on me... hehe besides the new gown is nicer too... phew~~~

icic juzjune. yalor.. i oso got one gown which is change last mins. the theme clothes which is different which what i saw in the photo tat they showed me. they tell me that is new gown and more suitable for skinny ppl like me. no need to alter much. since iris told me tat then i believe her lo. but the problem is the gown oso green colour becos i already have 2 gown which in green plus this got three is green lo, haha.. i think my album is all in green lo... what costume suit u choose? got any gown fitting photo to show me?

do u top up for the gown??:)

hi june,

hi juzjune,

icic juzjune. yalor.. i oso got one gown which is change last mins. the theme clothes which is different which what i saw in the photo tat they showed me. they tell me that is new gown and more suitable for skinny ppl like me. no need to alter much. since iris told me tat then i believe her lo. but the problem is the gown oso green colour becos i already have 2 gown which in green plus this got three is green lo, haha.. i think my album is all in green lo... what costume suit u choose? got any gown fitting photo to show me?

mine is blue one with maroon rose... as usual, when see that time is ugly but wearing it is nice... iris said look like those celebrity walk down red carpet, hahahah coz it;s very flowy. iris said the one i choose will make me look very old!! ahhaahah....

:D maybe is u look very nice in green... sometimes never mind the gown color, the most important is look pretty. i got 2 gowns in yellow :D heheeh

i dun have the picture wor... no time to take own picture that day. oh, i dun have costum... i only hv gowns.... i dun have any theme photo... studio one all plain background...

hi june,

hi juzjune,

mine is blue one with maroon rose... as usual, when see that time is ugly but wearing it is nice... iris said look like those celebrity walk down red carpet, hahahah coz it;s very flowy. iris said the one i choose will make me look very old!! ahhaahah....

:D maybe is u look very nice in green... sometimes never mind the gown color, the most important is look pretty. i got 2 gowns in yellow :D heheeh

i dun have the picture wor... no time to take own picture that day. oh, i dun have costum... i only hv gowns.... i dun have any theme photo... studio one all plain background...

haha.. hope what u said will become true lo.. haha.. i oso didn't choose any tradisional costume. i choose sepanyol gown as my costume lo.. so in the end, still gown lo.. becos i dun like others costume... wow.. really.. like celebrity walk red carpet ya...haha.. why iris said will look very old ler?? since she said look like celebrities?? i dun understand.. i blue with maroon rose sure look great!! so u total got how many gown to change?? how much is ur package? mind to share with me??:) do u have facebook?? maybe we can exchange the email then might be one day we will meet each others in the shop.. who knows right??

hi june,

hi juzjune,

haha.. hope what u said will become true lo.. haha.. i oso didn't choose any tradisional costume. i choose sepanyol gown as my costume lo.. so in the end, still gown lo.. becos i dun like others costume... wow.. really.. like celebrity walk red carpet ya...haha.. why iris said will look very old ler?? since she said look like celebrities?? i dun understand.. i blue with maroon rose sure look great!! so u total got how many gown to change?? how much is ur package? mind to share with me??:) do u have facebook?? maybe we can exchange the email then might be one day we will meet each others in the shop.. who knows right??

myen81,

PM u my facebook d..

hehe sorry a bit confusing there.... iris said the first gown (to trash at sepang) i choose is making me look a bit old...then she said the new gown to swap looks nicer, looks like the celebrity de. hehe paiseh paiseh... it's light blue with maroon rose... so the color is abit "geli" looking but when u wear it horr it;s very nice... but once get the water, the gown become very heavy./....

my package as per now is abt 8k already :wacko3: coz i upgrade all my gowns. havent see pictures yet... :dash2:

hi june,

hi juzjune,

myen81,

PM u my facebook d..

hehe sorry a bit confusing there.... iris said the first gown (to trash at sepang) i choose is making me look a bit old...then she said the new gown to swap looks nicer, looks like the celebrity de. hehe paiseh paiseh... it's light blue with maroon rose... so the color is abit "geli" looking but when u wear it horr it;s very nice... but once get the water, the gown become very heavy./....

my package as per now is abt 8k already :wacko3: coz i upgrade all my gowns. havent see pictures yet... :dash2:

hi juzjune,

hi there. icic.. above rm 8k already.. omg ur package got contain how many album??:) i will add u in my facebook.

myen81,

1 big album and one small album oni... both same poses some more... but i might wanna add albums ;) the 8k is due to the gowns... initial package for 2 OD (sepang and carcosa) is abt Rm4400 the i top up for all my gowns ;)

yaya, confirm ur request liao ... hehehe... so when going to view ur pictures?? i havent decide yet.

myen81,

1 big album and one small album oni... both same poses some more... but i might wanna add albums ;) the 8k is due to the gowns... initial package for 2 OD (sepang and carcosa) is abt Rm4400 the i top up for all my gowns ;)

yaya, confirm ur request liao ... hehehe... so when going to view ur pictures?? i havent decide yet.

oic.. wow.. u spend so much for the gown.. phew.... i haven decide when to go and have a look. maybe stick my original date gua.. see how first la.. so u got how many gown??? how many poses u have?? is ur album photo design??

myen81,

oic.. wow.. u spend so much for the gown.. phew.... i haven decide when to go and have a look. maybe stick my original date gua.. see how first la.. so u got how many gown??? how many poses u have?? is ur album photo design??

hehehe no wedding dinner ma so spend a bit more on gowns... those package ones, cannot la.. pastel colors doesnt suit me :D heheheh... i also haven decide coz really no time... work very bz... hehe, anxious but no time to go :D

myen81,

hehehe no wedding dinner ma so spend a bit more on gowns... those package ones, cannot la.. pastel colors doesnt suit me :D heheheh... i also haven decide coz really no time... work very bz... hehe, anxious but no time to go :D

icic...what u mean by pastel colors?? haha.. no money onli can choose package one.. what to do?? :ohmy:

myen81...

pastel color is like 粉色。pink la, light blue la... my skin cannot take these colors one...

their package got nice ones, jz not suitable for me skin color .. and need to dig only...

myen81...

pastel color is like 粉色。pink la, light blue la... my skin cannot take these colors one...

their package got nice ones, jz not suitable for me skin color .. and need to dig only...

dear juzjune,

icic.. yalor.. really need to dig. and some of the gown when u see is nice but after wearing on our body doesn't look good. dunno why.. haha..

juzjune,

pm me oso urs facebook. i wanna see oso. thx ya~

pm-ed

Dear all,

i jz went to photo-selection last sat. oh my god, the photo for the theme and costume is like nightmare. so ugly.. so sad.. make me look so old.. my god..

hey myen81,

hehe. means money saving for you isnt it? guess u wont be choosing the badly taken photos...

hey, hope to see the rest soon... sure got nice ones :D

hey myen81,

hehe. means money saving for you isnt it? guess u wont be choosing the badly taken photos...

hi juzjune,

too bad.. i got choose 2 photos for each theme and costume becos my fh said since take already jz take it for memory. i dunno if i really dun wan tat i will ask them to change it but they said they will charge me rm200 for touch up purpose.. rm 200 le.. aiseh..again.. aiseh.. very kek sim with this bridal house already.. everything is money money.

hey myen81,

hi juzjune,

too bad.. i got choose 2 photos for each theme and costume becos my fh said since take already jz take it for memory. i dunno if i really dun wan tat i will ask them to change it but they said they will charge me rm200 for touch up purpose.. rm 200 le.. aiseh..again.. aiseh.. very kek sim with this bridal house already.. everything is money money.

hi,

maybe u should try to arrange to reselect... if u dun like it, then dun choose it... scare later regret lor... maybe u can buy the softcopy from them instead.

i plan to do tat coz im not enough budget to add too many photo... so the rest, if i i like it i will jz buy the softcopy

hallo myen81...

how was urs photos selection going on? didn't u top up anything? if reselect or rechange de photos oso ned charge 1?

i juz reselected my photos tht day cox im not satistfied wif the 1st round selection session.

Juzjune,

may u have a great time on urs photos selectionya... remember keep me update ya..

hallo myen81...

how was urs photos selection going on? didn't u top up anything? if reselect or rechange de photos oso ned charge 1?

i juz reselected my photos tht day cox im not satistfied wif the 1st round selection session.

Juzjune,

may u have a great time on urs photos selectionya... remember keep me update ya..

Hi girls, do u mind to share your pic with me?

ahhhhhh people....

last nite i went for my photo selection... i was soooooooooooooooooo fed up with 2 of the gals (one plump, one wear specs)... which keep talking and talking and talking... OMG... they are soooooo irritating. of coz, my hungryness does add to the fire :-D

all in all, im very very very happy and satisfied with my photos... turn out really nice (not all, but ya most of it)... most important thing, ah ming (PG) made me look so slim. thanks thanks... however, my very faithful digicam decided to have a dead battery last nite, so cannot curi curi take pictures... :dash2:

so anyway, everything was on a very very happy and good mood until these 2 irritating gals came... becoz:

1) they keep asking us to reselect the photos we reject, saying must match this and match that... those pic are not wow, and some i look weird or my hubby look weird... why still wanna add in... wah seh!!

2) we wanted to do a design similar to one of their sample album (the black lace gown on pink rose background, gothic and dark feeling), they told me it can only be done on the big album (mine is the package 15x20 album, not wantin to upgrade at this stage). now they tell me is very difficult to do, keep saying we must upgrade the album only can do, add more photo for tat design... until a point my hubbee told them "gimme the softcopy and i will edit for u" (my hubbee is a graphic designer :D hahaha) wah lao, i purposely upgrade that gown and now they tell me they cannot do?!?!?!?!?! no need to do exactly the same ma, jz similar feel will do also dun understand...

3) keep asking us to do many design album. aiyok, we since day 1 says we dun want design (except point #2), only one full page (in my term, 1 pose 1 page, simple)... keep showing those many many design album... wah lao, wanna vomit already. the design is not bad, but it's not wat we want ma!! im the paying customer ler!!!

4) the plump gal keep on talkin non stop and very fast, im very agitated (and very hungry) d and still talkin... show us competitor pics la, say they went taiwan training la... irrelavent to my photo choosing session.

5) most geram, i already mention i will add small photo album for some of the pics i reject for big album (those are good, but not wow dun wanna put in big album, still dun feel like letting go)... yet they dun listen and ask me to put in big album.

... still got a lot ar, but lazy to type liao....

pengsan, the whole session about 4 hrs and never get to conclusion... i was so fed up i dun wanna choose liao. i told jestin i come again another time... arrange for another selection session... i dun hv AD so no rush for us...

i will not give in to wat they say since im the paying customer. i think im quite reasonable in this event already, already prepare to top up (a little, within budget)... now jz need to get them to listen to us regarding the big album

hallo myen81...

Juzjune,

huh, can reselect the photo without add money one ah!! ok like tat i wanna to call them and tell them i want to reselect.

myen81,

ya without any charged de, dont be fool by they lol.

mind share urs experience wif for de photos selection, thx ya.

didn't u got topping up anything during urs photos selection?

hi all jie mui from romantic,

i js finish my indoor shooting last wednesday(5/8/09).

may be i quite lucky, up to now still didnt face any trouble.

they really have great job all the time.

wat i m not so happy is every thing also start from RM.

they know every one now also wanna to have prety photo, so they charge this & that.

me also same, but u have to argue wf them la, me also

my package was RM3488, wf RM200 cash voucher, OD at PD.

then when gown selection i had to top up another RM1500 4 my gown(but really look nice lo)

is worth(i think) bcouse really have big difference lo.

at 1st they said can make it in 1 day, then finally they called me said have to use 2 day,

then need to charge me 4 2nd shooting which is RM 150 (i paid also)

but luckily i choose 4 2 days, cos last wednesday was rainning day, if not, normally they charge RM250.

for make up part, irish is my MUA, her skill really superb. cos i really like it, she make my eye look more sharp.

but she use 3 pair eye lashes, the she charge me 2 pair.........

see every thing is money, but depend on what u want,

for me, i always tell them they r ver expensive, but my FH said is worth cos really make us look handsome & pretty.

so i m very enjoin on my PS in studio, then now js wait 4 my 2nd shooting on 23/9/09 at PD.

i have taken few photo during my indoor shooting,

u can view from www.mywedding.com/leonalice

have a nice day & good luck to u. :lol: