tiffany

Eastin Hotel, P.J

hi all i just signed a package wif them today @ MV bridal fair @ RM888++ per table...was a grab...dats y within half an hour i paid deposit...hthehehhe

I went to the fair on saturday 9/7 , but i dint saw Eastin hotel..i missed it...

can u gals share who is the salesperson I can contact to ? mind to share wat they offer u in ur RM888++ package?

hey all, i have made my booking at Eastin as well during the bridal fair for the wedding next year!:)

So glad that we have finally made our choice.

has anyone heard of the review of the food there? Is it good? is there anything that you guys are negotiating more?

Has anyone of you sign the agreement yet?

Hi chancm,

My fiancé is having the contact. I do not have the contact with me now. However, there is a general number where you could contact. 03-76651111. Look for Arlene. She was the person who I was liasing during the fair.

hi chan cm, my SA is michelle.. her contact number is 016262235

i only spoke to her during the fair.. first impression she gave me is a gentle, soft spoken gal.. doesnt sound like she will overpromise things that she cannot do..

im planning to drop by Eastin on sat morn to see the ballroom and pay deposit..

hopefully everything will go according to plan :biggrin:

Hi Big M, i just got a quotation from another SA via email, i cannot get RM888+ anymore :(

she offered me nw is RM1188++ ..do u mind to share what good deals u got frm ur SA during the fair?

i was wondering whether should wait for the next round bridal fair in order to get the RM888++ again..if i not mistaken during Nov there's another fair again in Mid Valley.

i was also made t understand that the 888++ package is only valid during the 3-day fair..

i only have the hardcopy of my 888++ package, i can scan and email it to u tmrw :)

basically what they giv is quite basic/ standard.. quite complete (inclusive of bridal suite, deluxe rooms, basic decoration, invitation cards, dummy cake etc etc), but nothing too fancy also..

do you have a fixed date for your big day yet? :smile:

on August 2012,but no exact date yet, how abt u?...

pls email to me at elaine_love78@yahoo.com

my package was not included invitation card,should i ask for it ? i will go to visit the place once i confirm my date , probably after Mooncake festival..meanwhile,i try to gather info 1st..

actually at 1st i thinking of Renaissance, but after tat i found out their package it's too cosy starting frm RM1488++ @@

as for Swiss Garden, price quite ok but not much info i can get, especially their food..

and finally this Eastin, price ok,quite many feedback here..still in planning stage..:)

hi there...actually b4 i signed up with eastin in mv, i have already requested a quotation from them which is i think RM1188++ ....i've compared them and they are almost the same...according to michelle, this time they offer chocolate pralines and 2 nites bridal suite...dats abt it...my sis actually held her wedding there b4 in yr 2009 at the same price...dats y i quickly placed a deposit with them as it is really near my house and i like the ballroom(no pillars and it was renovated recently). it's kinda difficult to find any hotels with this rate and without pillars already nowadays...according to michelle, they have never offered such a low price already since the price increased...feel free to ask more .... cheers

hi bell83, during the fair, michelle verbally told me that the LCD TVs and PA system will be available for use FOC, free invitation card, free guestbook, one hour pre dinner cocktail drinks.. but i realise all these are not stated in the brochure that ive got.. is this something that i should worry about? or this is the 'standard' stuff that they dont usually write down?

hehe first time dealing with all these.. abit kanjiong :wacko3:

hi BigM...yup she just told me verbally...i think it's standard kua..heheh am still pending an email confirmation from Michlle on the payment terms...she said will send to me this week but it's already friday...have you got urs? the free invitation card is only 50% of your guests...and the design is still the same... when is ur AD? mine is 20 oct 2012.

i see.. im abit worried cuz i scared they will say theres no such thing last min.. and we cant argue cuz is not written in black and white..

she also only mentioned to me verbally about the payment terms, that is to pay 8k as deposit within 3 months from booking date. she didnt say she will send anything to me also *confused* but anyway i will be going there tmrw morning to try their food (sendiri pay, not free) and to see the ballroom. i might pay deposit also if everything meets my expectation :P

my AD is 11 Nov 2012.. hehe still got long long time to go.. congrats to both of us!! :cheers::tongue:

yeah cheers...oh u mean dat day she allowed you to not pay deposit ar? i paid rm2k dat day...heheh hmm maybe i;ll give a call to her la to remind her...heheh... hei try to take some pix of the newly renovated ballroom ya..heheh thks alot

:cheers:

Hello all,

I also signed up with Eastin end of last month during the fair in PWTC (1Malaysia fiesta), package RM888++ as well. I didn't pay full deposit, have to settle within these 3-4 months. I have been liaising with Michelle prior to this, and she helped me by telling me abt this package, so i didn't pay deposit until the bridal fair.

According to her, this package is sort of like a top-up to the usual rm1188++ package, and when i asked her abt the invitation cards, she said it will be 50% of the guests as well. All these told me verbally. Now still waiting for her to send the contract to me. Hopefull i get it from her soon.

Cheers!

Bell83, thanks for sharing, i think almost the same in our package, perhaps the extra things like invitation card, guessbook, i shall try request from them? try my luck them, hehhe...do u think pre-cocktail is important?

hi...ya actually she promised me the same thing...she say she will provide me with the pre dinner cocktail n guestbook too..hehehe

chancm...i think its important in case the dates you wanted is not available...so better to provide

When you pay your deposit, you have to give your exact date. Better do so fast, lots of people start booking already.

Anyone got their contract yet?

hey all,

Didnt know that this is thread is so lively now! My SA is Arlene..she didnt promise me the guestbook like michelle did.

Also for the cocktail, only soft drink and titbits (peanut) would be served..not really a very nice one.. according to my SA...the wedding cards would be given to 50% of the guests..

Hi chansm,

You can always ask them if they are joining any wedding fair in the future..if yes, then ask them to contact u before that so that u can book the same package 888+ during the fair... dont think 1188 is worth it actually..

I have been considering Swiss Garden (988++) and Crwone Plaza Mutiara previously (Could be negotiated till 1188++). I would say, if u have more budget like 1188++, then consider crowne plaza cos i really love their grand ballroom!

now, should we be getting our contract after we paid the deposit or should we actually go to the hotel to negotiate again then only we will be getting our contract?

When you pay your deposit, you have to give your exact date. Better do so fast, lots of people start booking already.

Anyone got their contract yet?

Hey chancm,

Always spell ur name wrongly..hehhe..

I didnt try the food before but I was very satisfied with the ballroom..thus signed up the next day...

really hope that all of us make the right choice!! Also..forget to congratulate all the future brides!! Congratulations to US!!

Hey bell83,

how was ur sister experience in 2009? How was the food and service?

Hey chancm,

Always spell ur name wrongly..hehhe..

I didnt try the food before but I was very satisfied with the ballroom..thus signed up the next day...

really hope that all of us make the right choice!! Also..forget to congratulate all the future brides!! Congratulations to US!!

Hey bell83,

how was ur sister experience in 2009? How was the food and service?

hi...they sent me the contract yst...but did not state some terms michelle promised that day so i replied and now pending for their reply...er i would say my sis's wedding was up to expectation...hehe the food was ok...so far no 1 complained though...hehe

hi all,

i met up with michelle last saturday, had a chance to look at the ballroom too.

they were preparing for a 'high profile' wedding that day, with alot of add-on (additional $$$) decoration..

for example the flower ball hanging at the ceiling, their own chinese style door at the front entrance.. so i didnt have chance to see the 'standard' ballroom decoration :(

i asked michelle what is the difference between the 1188 and 888 package, she say the MAIN difference is the service:

for the 1188 package, u get waiter:table ratio of 1:1

for the 888 package, it will be around 1:2 or 1:3

then i had brunch at the chinese restaurant there, where the food for the wedding dinner will be prepared. i had dim sum and i feel that its one of the best that ive had.. hopefully the main dishes will be as nice too! :)

ive also got something from michelle that day. not sure if its the 'official' contract as its only a 4-page thing. with some scribbling on the paper too. doesnt look very 'official' to me.

first page is my details, event date, AV, simple decorations, programme

second is tax, and payment, mode of payment, penalt

third is what is included in the 888 fidelity package (same as the brochure gotten from fair)

fourth is the menu selection (same as the brochure gotten from fair)

thats about it.. :wacko:

Gals, i cannot get my wedding date yet, cos some aunty said, if i plan getting married on September 2012 , i only can go and ask the Shi Fu to help me see the date during September 2011 ( which mean between 1 yr ) , is tat true? tat's y i stuck in here..

Those who able to get ur date in advance, where r u gals get ur dates?

BigM, Michelle attitude ok or not? does she looks professional? or very $$ minded? :)