tiffany

Eastin Hotel, P.J

I just had my wedding banquet in Eastin Hotel Grand Ballroom yesterday. Truly enjoy every moments there.

Congrats!! Can share more about your experience with Eastin, the ppl u dealt with & how's the food etc? My wedding is next year , now looking at so many venues until headache! We are really interested in Eastin though..

Thanks! :)

I just had my wedding banquet in Eastin Hotel Grand Ballroom yesterday. Truly enjoy every moments there.

Congrats again, joanne :)

Congrats!! Can share more about your experience with Eastin, the ppl u dealt with & how's the food etc? My wedding is next year , now looking at so many venues until headache! We are really interested in Eastin though..

Perhaps you can share your email address and we can chat more :)

Cool, thanks! I've just dropped you a note on your profile... am still learning how to use this forum! hehe :blush:

Cool, thanks! I've just dropped you a note on your profile... am still learning how to use this forum! hehe :blush:

Yes , emailed you d.

Hi all,

I'm a BTB in 2013. Since the restaurants that I wanted are all fully booked on my day, I'm now giving in a little on good food in exchange for nice ambience for my guests. I've attended wedding at Eastin years back and the food was good. I've just gotten their package quotation.

Anyone can share with me is the hotel's food quality is still as good? Also, can give me a guideline on what to nego from the initial package quotation ah? I have no idea where to start but I keep reading people asking to nego for freebies..@_@

Hi all,

I'm a BTB in 2013. Since the restaurants that I wanted are all fully booked on my day, I'm now giving in a little on good food in exchange for nice ambience for my guests. I've attended wedding at Eastin years back and the food was good. I've just gotten their package quotation.

Anyone can share with me is the hotel's food quality is still as good? Also, can give me a guideline on what to nego from the initial package quotation ah? I have no idea where to start but I keep reading people asking to nego for freebies..@_@

Hi , so far my guests feedback food is good in term of hotel quality (don't compare with chinese restaurant , hahaha ... because food in hotel can never be as good as chinese restaurant).

You may leave your email then we can discuss how to negotiate with the hotel :)

Hi all,

Hi , so far my guests feedback food is good in term of hotel quality (don't compare with chinese restaurant , hahaha ... because food in hotel can never be as good as chinese restaurant).

Hi Joanne, thanks for giving me an ease of mind! yea lor, surely the food will be a little lacking from chinese restaurants'. I'm all prepared to receive "feedback" from my guests but was thinking waddaheck, good food you can get all year round even from hawker stall, my wedding only once in a lifetime! But you know la, elderlies think differently and have to pacify a bit.

Yes, please email me at clarissatan_my@hotmail.com. Chat soon!

Hi all,

yup yup. No way any hotel can cook better food than chinese restaurants.

Hi all,

Hi Joanne, thanks for giving me an ease of mind! yea lor, surely the food will be a little lacking from chinese restaurants'. I'm all prepared to receive "feedback" from my guests but was thinking waddaheck, good food you can get all year round even from hawker stall, my wedding only once in a lifetime! But you know la, elderlies think differently and have to pacify a bit.

Yes, please email me at clarissatan_my@hotmail.com. Chat soon!

Email sent :)

hot-choc, can u let me know which package did u take?

thanks.

Hi eclaires,

I signed up during a bridal fair, so my package is RM888++

It's the same as RM1188++ package, but it has a few more additional items.

thanks.

Hi eclaires,

e.g. extra 1 night bridal suite :P

thanks.

You are looking on Eastin too ar ? :)

Yea lor...I think it's nice and still affordable. Others will probably leave a big hole on my pocket :-)

thanks.

Hi eclaires,

Joanne, I plan to ask for this as well + 1 room complimentary as I see it's quite standard for ohter hotel. Dunno whether they will budge in or not :-)

thanks.

Hi eclaires,

Joanne, I plan to ask for this as well + 1 room complimentary as I see it's quite standard for ohter hotel. Dunno whether they will budge in or not :-)

No harm asking for more perks. :)

I had 2 nights in the bridal suite and 2 free rooms (1 night each).

Here is a photo of our lovely FAIRYTALE FESTIVAL BAND is EASTIN hotel recently :thumbsu:Eastin-FairytaleBand-Dizi-2.jpg

It was a wonderful Wedding dinner in Eastin. The decoration was lovely too. Food was good...and we managed to create the most romantic ambiance with our Music :thumbsu:

Please email your enquiry about our FARIYTALE FESTIVAL BAND to events.empire@gmail.com