tiffany

Eastin Hotel, P.J

Hi all,

I'm BTB in 2014 and I'm considering Eastin... especiallly after reading all the good feedbacks here ^^

Wondering if I can still get a slot for mid 2014.

You may call in & check.

Called Eastin on Monday and received the quotation yesterday. Good thing is the date I want still available but, package price has increased rm200.

The next wedding expo will be on September. Any idea normally what will be offered during the expo as compared to standard package? Saw promotion package on Eastin's website which includes complimentary corkage for unlimited bottle of liquor/wine.

Yeah... Feel silly to take the package now knowing they will offer more comprehensive package during expo. However, the risk of not getting the date I want would be higher...

Yeah... Feel silly to take the package now knowing they will offer more comprehensive package during expo. However, the risk of not getting the date I want would be higher...

When is your wanted date ?

Hi betty,

you can try to ask them to block your preferred date and tell them you are interested in the bridal fair package.

unless someone pay before the bridal fair.. but worth asking.