tiffany

Eastin Hotel, P.J

Yenic,

Is the coming bridal fair still offering the same price of 888++ package?

That would be great.

is this confirm and what would be the difference between the standard and the bridal fair price?

Aiyo , why is Eastin throwing price again ... :dash2:

Yenic,

Is the coming bridal fair still offering the same price of 888++ package?

That would be great.

is this confirm and what would be the difference between the standard and the bridal fair price?

Yes!! They will be offering the 888+ package again this coming bridal fair! Was told to hold on the payment and to get this package!

Joanne babe why :dash2: ??

Nothing la , sahaja I'm paying RM1,388++ ... so is big difference lo

Yes!! They will be offering the 888+ package again this coming bridal fair! Was told to hold on the payment and to get this package!

Joanne babe why :dash2: ??

Yes, agree with brainycomet.

Sorry random question here...have u B2B engage MUA yet? Am searching for one at the moment..Joanne babe? hot-choc?

Yenic ,

Yes , I have engaged. Add us in gtalk / msn / facebook la , we can talk more ...

Yes, agree with brainycomet.

Sorry random question here...have u B2B engage MUA yet? Am searching for one at the moment..Joanne babe? hot-choc?

Hey yenic,

Sorry for the slow reply...wasn't around yesterday.

I've already booked my MUA, Syezen. I like her natural style. Have you shortlisted any?

Don't worry bout the package Joanne babe, you'll sure be getting more items and different menu with the price you're paying.

yea i like syezen too! she's one of the shortlisted ones, then genelim, and susan lim (she's not very well known in this forum but saw her work from MyWedding magazine, love it!)

So Yenic , you should quickly go and book your MUA :)

yea i like syezen too! she's one of the shortlisted ones, then genelim, and susan lim (she's not very well known in this forum but saw her work from MyWedding magazine, love it!)

Hi All,

I'm really happy to see this page alive and i purposely create this login just to share our experienct with everyone who will be having their big day in Eastin Hotel.

Yes, like everyone...me and my hubby book the same package RM888++ back in June 2010 from the bridal fair @ MV too. We took 30 tables, Ballroom on our big day.

Our wedding dinner just over last October 2011. It was really great and my SA was Arlene. We were really happy with their good services and everything turned out within our expectation. Everyone ( my guests ) were happy and with good feedback during our wedding dinner reception which make us even happier. I think i would like to share with all of you.

3 main points that we would like to share. (We actually ask personally on each table abt the hotel services & food) :-

1) Decoration - We did not spend extra $$$ to hire a decorator to decorate the ballroom as the ballroom itself was great already. We go with the standard hotel decorations. All flowers were fresh flowers. Decorations was within our expectation and we were really satisfied! :) You may check out their fb page on their pictures.

2) Waiters - Well trained, clean and tidy. During our night was 1 waiter per table. Feedback from guests - Waiter service were good and very fast serving dishes. :)

3) Food - All dishes were served hot. Portions were big. Feedback from guests - Food were good. :)

Just want to share me and my hubby experiences with everyone, we actually put lots of effort in ensuring our wedding dinner goes well. One of the most important thing is to liase with your SA. Since the 1st day we made our deposit, we were quite actively communicating with our SA who is Arlene by phone and email. Our SA is very busy and sometimes, she might forget to reply our email. Do not get unhappy about this. Keep calling your SA to ensure u get your answer as you need to move on with your planning too.

Ensure your written agreement is telly with your 2nd round payment quatation. For example, is it correct menu, corkages (if you have any) etc. Please make sure to get everything in black and white.

Before a mth, do prepare your programme list and go tru with your SA. If you unsure on the programme list, do talk to your SA. They will able to advise you what to do.

Lastly, we wish everyone a Happy Marriage and enjoy your wedding process. Take care.

Regards,

HappyBride2011

Great happybride2011! Can share some photo with us if you have any ? :)

Hi All,

I'm really happy to see this page alive and i purposely create this login just to share our experienct with everyone who will be having their big day in Eastin Hotel.

Yes, like everyone...me and my hubby book the same package RM888++ back in June 2010 from the bridal fair @ MV too. We took 30 tables, Ballroom on our big day.

Our wedding dinner just over last October 2011. It was really great and my SA was Arlene. We were really happy with their good services and everything turned out within our expectation. Everyone ( my guests ) were happy and with good feedback during our wedding dinner reception which make us even happier. I think i would like to share with all of you.

3 main points that we would like to share. (We actually ask personally on each table abt the hotel services & food) :-

1) Decoration - We did not spend extra $$$ to hire a decorator to decorate the ballroom as the ballroom itself was great already. We go with the standard hotel decorations. All flowers were fresh flowers. Decorations was within our expectation and we were really satisfied! :) You may check out their fb page on their pictures.

2) Waiters - Well trained, clean and tidy. During our night was 1 waiter per table. Feedback from guests - Waiter service were good and very fast serving dishes. :)

3) Food - All dishes were served hot. Portions were big. Feedback from guests - Food were good. :)

Just want to share me and my hubby experiences with everyone, we actually put lots of effort in ensuring our wedding dinner goes well. One of the most important thing is to liase with your SA. Since the 1st day we made our deposit, we were quite actively communicating with our SA who is Arlene by phone and email. Our SA is very busy and sometimes, she might forget to reply our email. Do not get unhappy about this. Keep calling your SA to ensure u get your answer as you need to move on with your planning too.

Ensure your written agreement is telly with your 2nd round payment quatation. For example, is it correct menu, corkages (if you have any) etc. Please make sure to get everything in black and white.

Before a mth, do prepare your programme list and go tru with your SA. If you unsure on the programme list, do talk to your SA. They will able to advise you what to do.

Lastly, we wish everyone a Happy Marriage and enjoy your wedding process. Take care.

Regards,

HappyBride2011

Good morning!

Today is the last day for the Mid Valley Wedding exhibition. Anyone went? Anyone have the quotation from Eastin Hotel? Please do share if you do.

Thanks.

Regards,

Christina

Apparently is not 888++ package anymore.. Is 938++... not much diff I guess .. Diff I guess is in terms of accommodation 2 night bridal suite and 2 compliementary room for guests

Yes , you're right ...

Apparently is not 888++ package anymore.. Is 938++... not much diff I guess .. Diff I guess is in terms of accommodation 2 night bridal suite and 2 compliementary room for guests