piggy

Holiday Villa Subang Jaya, P.J

Hi everyone,

anyone know about Holiday Villa Subang?..i got the quotation of their hotel packages. but am not sure bout their environment, food, decoration settings...etcetc. i knew they have 3 main ballrooms, but the nicest is only their Victorian Ballroom. is it true? ;)

hope you guyz can chare some experience & opinion. thanks alot~...

piggy..

i went to holiday villa bout 2 yrs back for a wedding dinner. overall the place was nice n food not too bad. overall, good feedback but i cant recall which ballroom.

hi joojoo,

thanks for your info...hmm, ;) glad to hear tat. can i know is it near to Hyatt Saujana as well?

piggy...

no ler, not near saujana at all. only near sheraton subang...

if i not mistaken, saujana should b near the subang airport ther...

holiday villa is near subang jaya medical centre..

piggy,

yes, the victorian ballroom is the nicest compared to the other 2. They were at the bridal fair yday I think.

Decor not too bad. They have quite a fair sum of decor, unlike certain other hotels where the decor is quite simple and minimum..

:)

thanks gals,

so far, i got all the good comments on Holiday Villa subang. will go there n have a look this weekend :) thanks again~! :lol:

hi piggy,

When is ur wedding? I too have heard quite good things about Holiday Villa. Have been to the Victorian Ballroom and find that it's actually a very nice ballroom cause the deco is very romantic for a wedding.

niq

hi niq,

i havent found a fix date yet :rolleyes: but would probably wan it to be round march/april 2007. i guess it'll never too early to source for good hotels/restaurants for wedding dinner hor? ;)

i heard the Victorian Ballroom is very nice too.....

Piggy,

the earlier the better then you'll be able to have the venue you want. Cause by the time you see the place, negotiate, ask hubby,parents, ILs then re-negotiate and confirm, wont have much time left.

Also, at least if the place is not suitable, you can look for other places again. :)

piggy,

yes, the victorian ballroom is the nicest compared to the other 2. They were at the bridal fair yday I think.

Decor not too bad. They have quite a fair sum of decor, unlike certain other hotels where the decor is quite simple and minimum..

:)

I agree, I normally tell my couples to INSIST ONLY on the Victorian. Somemore by the lake:)

Two of my all time favourite wedding image Union and Knots was actually shot there.

You can check out THE WEDDING of OLLI & TANIA that was shot there!

Hi, I was wondering has anyone held their weddings in Holiday subang jaya? I saw their brochures, it looks great.

To those who held there before, could you advise on the service, food, deco, etc?

Thank you.

Hi benigis,

I've attended a fren's wedding in Holiday Villa Subang 2 yrs ago. The environment is really nice & their service oso good. I couldn't remember which ballroom i attended la, but they have huge crstal light hanging there so looks vy nice.

Their food oso taste good as well, if i'm not mistaken my fren's banquet is cost roughly RM1k on that time. However, i'm not sure whether they can cater how many tables lo. I think u need to call them to get their banquet menu & find out from them lo..:)

I attended an Indian wedding banquet there. The deco was good. The food (Indian) was good too. However, the dinner I attended is a buffet dinner. When the food is served, everyone had to queue up for it. Sort of like open house for hari raya. I think this is not good.

That would be the Victorian ballroom. In fact, I've heard on this forum that if you can't get the Victorian Ballroom, don't even think about the other rooms because it's just not as impressive. But then again, I have not been there to view the place myself. Check it out and let us know!

Hi guys, thanks for the info. yes i've check it out. The Victorian Ballroom is fantastic.... very very nice.... but it only can fit in 30 tables only. Thats too bad. For the classic ballroom, ermm its really old and it can fit in 40tables.... and the Vintage ballroom can fit up to 80 tables. For those for are looking on holiday villa subang... i think victorian ballroom is the one u should look in to.

hi hi..i managed to get the victorian ballroom for my wedding dinner...yea..its really beautiful..i fell in love with it the moment i saw it..the package is a pretty good deal too!

hi..

i know victorian ballroom is nice.. but has anyone held their wedding at the classic ballroom? it's not too bad.. i like the high ceiling.. but not the reception area... anyone tried the food?

any comments?

i've tried the food at holiday villa during the Alumni gathering of my school. they served chinese food then...quite tasty and nicely presented actually!