Tash

Cosplay / costumes

Anyone into costumes for cosplay and bedroom play? :D There are hardly any shops in Malaysia/KL that sells these stuff. And the ones sold online are MIGHTY expensive. I found one shop in Sg.Wang that caters for this sorta thing, but not so comprehensive, they cater more for the gothic/lolita/punk sort. They have a branch in Times Square.

Anyone else has any "lubang"? Thanks for sharing.

Hi mhyap,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I seem to agree with you abt the lack in choices. But price wise quite ok. I am usually a little skeptical about buying stuff online, esp stuff like these where the size may vary greatly. Theres loads of stuff on ebay, Im drooling looking at them :P but I dont think I'd get any.

many choices from lowyat.net forum. if u want more choices, can try the preorder. prices are pretty reasonable, average RM50-RM80.

I'm thinking of buying some sexy sleepwear for my gf, and i've tried browsing several shop like La Senza, Women's Secret, Xixili and i've bought a few piece from there.. But i noticed there are no costume availabe there..

So i'm wondering where can i get some costumes? I'm thinking of getting french maid, apron, and kimono.. I've seens a very nice french maid before online on one of the local website before, but i can't seems to remember the page now.. So any of you plp here actually bought anything online before? Pls recommend? Or better still do you know any shops/ boutique in M'sia (KL/Sel) that sells this kind of sexy costumes & sleepwears? Please share with me..

Anyway i duno if i've got problem or not, cause i seems to have costumes fetish.. duno if this is normal or weird?

Oh, I actually started a thread called Cosplay / Costumes. Do look for it in the Shopping thread.

there's a lot of online seller selling these.... i got 1 Nurse costume from them too.. hehehe

they have sexy sleepwear too.... i actually also have some to sell out...

I'm interested in cosplay but no talent for sewing. Have heard that there are some cosplay fans that will help you out but you have to pay of course. Check out local cosplay community.

As for dressing up for the bedroom? I think it's a completely different thing. The quality of items I've gotten from local web sellers isn't that great but I guess okay for 1-time wearing :D But still quite expensive. I've gotten them from lowyat sellers mostly. Sizing also is very off so if you're busty you may find it a tight fit.

Also went to this shop - http://www.lingeriehouse.com.my/ - at sunway pyramid. The items are better quality i think but only bought one thing so far. Sizing is generous and everything is not free size.

Some local online shops are REALLY expensive and I've never tried them and probably never will. Chicwear.com.my. Romanceculture.com.

There are some La Senza items I have that I love but these I never get at full price either only during sales. I guess I'm a cheapskate with lingerie but that's cos I have a lot and usually they are 1-time wear only ;)

Xixli is quite nice too. It is hubs favorite because the salesgirl let him come in with me to the fitting room to "help" me choose. So cool no? He is positively salivating over the new pink range that they have now and keeps wanting to drag me in there - but i complain that is expensive .. wait for sale lol

Most other stuff we get online or we plan to hoard when we head to the US for Xmas :D

I'm interested in cosplay but no talent for sewing. Have heard that there are some cosplay fans that will help you out but you have to pay of course. Check out local cosplay community.

As for dressing up for the bedroom? I think it's a completely different thing. The quality of items I've gotten from local web sellers isn't that great but I guess okay for 1-time wearing :D But still quite expensive. I've gotten them from lowyat sellers mostly. Sizing also is very off so if you're busty you may find it a tight fit.

Also went to this shop - http://www.lingeriehouse.com.my/ - at sunway pyramid. The items are better quality i think but only bought one thing so far. Sizing is generous and everything is not free size.

Some local online shops are REALLY expensive and I've never tried them and probably never will. Chicwear.com.my. Romanceculture.com.

There are some La Senza items I have that I love but these I never get at full price either only during sales. I guess I'm a cheapskate with lingerie but that's cos I have a lot and usually they are 1-time wear only ;)

Xixli is quite nice too. It is hubs favorite because the salesgirl let him come in with me to the fitting room to "help" me choose. So cool no? He is positively salivating over the new pink range that they have now and keeps wanting to drag me in there - but i complain that is expensive .. wait for sale lol

Most other stuff we get online or we plan to hoard when we head to the US for Xmas :D

Been to this shop. Price is pretty reasonable. Can try it out.