dreamaries79

Advice for big size bride!!!

niel,

ahh .. the shawl is nice .. if the color is matches with the gown, it really help to cover the shoulder to arms part :)

gal289,

you are lucky to have such a good MIL :) I never know whether my FMIL is a good or bad type as I never have chance to serve her, she already in heaven :)

gal289,

does it look something like this?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3207/246771..._382770011e.jpg

such wonderful FMIL you have over there.. sigh.

It does look something like that but with a slight difference.... my one is textured so it looks like its folded...

Hehe... me saw all your messages and I was so excited to show you guys... of course, my dress was black so the thread used for knitting is to fit that...

Pardon me... me no digi cam so me used handphone cam.. so a bit blur... and couldn't find a nice looking model so me used myself as substitute...Anyway here it is...

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

P/S: So imagine it white and then add a brooch to hold the two sides together. If you're gonna knit, I'd recommend thinner thread...

Anyway in future can make one for dinner wear... Very, very elegant...

So what do you think??

gal289,

it is nice .. especially the back effect :)

your MIL is good in knitting oh .. so nice lah.

Honestly, I don't have the patience for knitting. Thank goodness my FMIL has. She did "smocking" for nightdresses for me too... I honestly think they're too big but maybe she's prepared ahead for in case got baby hehe ;)

Hope you liked it...

gal289,

the shawl is nice, I tot you want to match with your wed gown, no ah?

I imagine if I have a similar one but in red color to match a red gown for dinner .. wah .. that will be super nice lah :)

I don't know anything about knitting .. so .. forget to do it for myself :P

You are just lucky to have an IL who can knit and willing to do it for you :)

gal289,

its so nice! i think it'll help a lot for brides who have problems with their arms. it would be nice in white, but make sure you use a shinny nice brooch to enhance the beauty of the shawl! aww you're so so so lucky!

gal289,

its so nice! i think it'll help a lot for brides who have problems with their arms. it would be nice in white, but make sure you use a shinny nice brooch to enhance the beauty of the shawl! aww you're so so so lucky!

Thank you, thank you.

I really am thankful to God for letting me know such nice PILs, who treat me like a daughter.

And I wish you guys too all the best in your relationship with your PILs.

gal289,

the shawl is nice, I tot you want to match with your wed gown, no ah?

I imagine if I have a similar one but in red color to match a red gown for dinner .. wah .. that will be super nice lah :)

I don't know anything about knitting .. so .. forget to do it for myself :P

You are just lucky to have an IL who can knit and willing to do it for you :)

I am not sure what my FH is gonna do. He asked someone to design and he has the image of the dress in his head. I made a stupid bet: I told him I will "kao tim" church preparations and he will "kao tim" the rest. So he's not telling me anything... <_<

Well, don't despair. Just get the design and get someone who knows how to knit to knit it for you.

Hello girls...

I finally got through my two days of PS... I really had fun during the shoot.... i dun even remember to cover my flabby arms with scarf... as i just too enjoy posing haha :) as yesterday afternoon, i was telling my hubby in the car while outdoor shoot saying 'damn another 2-3hrs our PS will be over, wish can last longer' manatau few mins later sky pouring water on us... hahah. Rained heavily so this sunday going to hav my third day of shooting to replace back the outdoor PS hahha :) Can't wait for the shoot... but then i haven't really see the pics taken... I just enjoyed the process of making up my face, changing gowns n changing 10diff hairstyles ... :)

Just hope i don't look too fat hahah :)

dreamaries,

fun right? hehehe .. 2 days shooting just not enough .. especially you have a lot of places wanted to go to :D

This week weather in Kuching is crazy! almost raining everyday, luckily last week weather was good and cooperative with us, otherwise .. I don't dare to think of it liau lah.

hope can see your photos soon too :) don't forget to share once it is done ya!

yes it's fun and i love posing for the shot... my first day is indoor... but cannot finished take my 9gowns so continue the next day for my last two gowns... then second day, start late for the PS... so when it's time for outdoor already 3pm... sky starting to turn grey... only manage go 2places... first pl able to take pic of our cars as props and the second pl manage to take 3-4shots...so PG said continue on sunday at a diff location as started to rain heavily lioa... so we are lucky, untung another diff hairstyle for outdoor and able to hav 3-4outdoor venue ( as package stated 9diff hairstyle for 9gowns, n two outdoors)... but haven't really check on the PG's work, but PG said very beautiful, i hops so too...

dreamaries,

wow .. 9 gowns oh! wahh .. that's a lot, might I ask, how many photos you can choose in the album??

I takut later all photos are nice and you couldn't resist it to top up - the amount will be like .. wah! :o

hehe .. yaya! untung another free hairstyle, make and PS :) actually OD shooting is more 'sang fu' compared to indoor, indoor more comfortable .. and yet I have most in ODs! hahahaha .. 'sang fu' la! and I have to get my PGs into water for the shooting .. hehehe .. I still remember they have FOC fish spa while having the shooting at Ranchan pool. :lol:

beautifulgowns...

BS FOC me one extra gowns, package offer 8gowns.. and only 58poses in the album... but the other unused pics will be given FOC for me in soft copies.. :) so if i like, i can develop in my own expenses... :) now i just pray hope every single of the pics looked nice :) my package is rm4900 including actual day 3gowns and PG n MUA whole day n flower bouquet.. also BS let me bring the 3gowns to my hubby's hometown for the second reception FOC! so it helps me save alot of money lioa... :)

dreamaries,

wow! your package is realy dai la!

can get back all untouch copies, really good oh! mmm .. the size will allowing you to develop into 4R? I think 4R is good enuff :)

you really can save a lot of money :) and now no nid to worry about topping since you can get back your softcopies .. good good! good deal lah!

I saw a lot of BTB has to sourcing their MUA for AD, bouquet for their AD, car decor for their AD, I believe their package are not including those items oh.

Ahh .. for me, sorry la .. everything have to DIY since I'm not using any BS. That is next year matter, I just don't want to think about it, it only give me headache!

The day is on Sunday, I think I better decor the car on Friday's night! hahaha, then Saturday morning I still have a lot of things need to do, pick PGs from airport (ahh if they can come on Friday then do it on Friday otherwise is Saturday) then pick the flowers from florist .. then I still need to do some baking <_< ishh .. I don't want to think of it.

I just hope by then, all my nieces are in Kuching and a few of them definately can help me. Just hope they can come back during the time.

Beautifulgown,

i think u have alot of work to do for ur actual day... :( try lessen ur burden if not u might not look pretty on actual day as ur mind stil busy organising the events...

for me, my package everything included except videographer.. less work for me to search for quotations.... and even FOC family portrait, flower girls dresses or jimui dress.... included car decor, hand bouquet n corsage fr groom... Also, my hotel banquet included car decor and car driven chauffer, so i am thinking exchanging my car decor fr BS package to more corsages fro my jimui n both parents.... the soft copies are returned in original resolution untouched. they only touched up the pics that we choose for the album...

dreamaries,

ya .. I have to work out my plan properly, and I have to start doing it at least 2 days before AD, otherwise .. ahhh .. I just don't dare to think about it :D

I will get my niece to help me and she will be the 'organiser' for my AD, I know she can do :) I trust her. Then the other nieces will assist her. I will give them my plan a week before that and brief them what to do and what to take care of. See .. DIY bride is like that lah! :P since I have decided not to use any BS, so I have to take up the responsibility to arrange all those things.

You really lucky to have the package (BS and hotel) .. man .. you are so so so senang la! Your package almost all in ba! save a lot of works oh!! good good!! :)

Beautifulgown... you will have a better experience than me... as u DIT everything... :) yes, it would be less burden for me as i'm doing everything by myself for the bride's reception.... my parents let me do anything i like... n all my closed frens currently not staying at my hometown... they only flying in 2days before the actual day.... so i prefer let the expert arrange for me... i just need to choose which vendors to help me....so, so far so good.... everything is going my plan... :)

atleast my worry on my body side had subsided.... as PS is finishing soon... :) just pray it will turn out pretty... :)

dreamaries,

good memory, good experience and kill a lot of my brain cells too :P

I'm still changing my wedding favour's design and idea. na .. I just create problem for myself! :D

you are lucky that your parents just let you do whatever you like, so as me :) so lucky ya. I don't think my overseas friends will come back for my wedding, the most is only 2 of them! heheh .. 1 of them has promised me will come back and I already told him my date and he said good! it is on Sunday! hahahaha .. and another one said no problem, I just need to remind him.

you know .. what I wanna pray is .. Sunday is a good weather for you, to have smooth OD PS :) don't worry .. photos will be good :)

Thank you beautifulgown for ur kind heart in helping pray to hav good weather, KK been raining everyday now... :( really scare our PS kena postpone....

my best best frens are flying fr KL, SDK for my actual day as i invited 4 of them to be my jimui, so they must present on that day... i really appreacited them to fly over... :)

well, my parents are easy going typed person, dun really follow traditions.... but FH's parents wan us follow the full chinese tradition style wedding... so, not so formal for bride's side and tradition style in FH's hometown... i just let PIL organise whatever they wan us to do there but they dun interefere what i do for bride's side.. to lessen any conflict :)

but i guess, u won't feel regret one ah... even ur brain cells is dying hahha

dreamaries,

well .. not only KK la .. Kuching weather also unpredictable :(, I keep on telling people, luckily my PS is last week which the weather still very cooperative, this week ah .. so damn gila!

ahh .. that is call best friends :) they will come back for your wedding. But some really cannot come due to family .. I have some friends married to KL and other places, so not possible for them to come back due to that.

My parents .. mm .. my mum is quite ok but my father sometime still very conservative but luckily I have my mum to support me, so we skipped a lot of things plus .. they also cannot do anything to me :P knowing my style, I will not follow exactly especially if too troublesome. As for FH side .. mum passed away, father never campur, so .. everything on our own :)

I better don't kill my brain cell for these few months .. heheh .. so till now I don't want to redesign the favour but have to finish the ring pillow, as all the materials are ready for it. :P

Beautifulgown,

i'm sure u will hav a wonderful wedding as u r using ur own hand organising the event from scratch... :) by the end of the day... u should be proud of urself... :)

dreamaries,

it will be very tired :P

this afternoon we went to the digital bridal fair and booked our banquet :) alto is still early to do so but we scare later is a hot date so book it first :P