ashley_woo

Bridal Shower/Hen's Night/Bachelorette Party

Hi, need your advice here...

Is the hen's night usually initiated by your ji muis or do you initiate it yourself? I hope to have a hen's night with my ji muis, but seems like it is not a popular thing among my ji muis... should I call them out myself?

It is plan by the ji muis and should be without the bride's knowledge. But in Malaysia, hen's night is not as popular like in the western country where it is something every bride will have before they get married. This is what i notice when i was in england last time. The ji muis there can really organize the hen's night to a very memorable night like hiring stripper or doing something crazy.

having a stripper here is very expensive i suppose.,my chee muis wanted to hire one but they say very expensive.so i guess that is out of the Q.i think the usual ones will be to go for a spa and then have drinks or clubbing and do sth crazy. mine is planned with my knowledge and it's gonna be 2 weeks before my AD. i hope i will be able to recover from that nite on time.nowadays seem to be easily exhausted. :(

I wish i can have a hen's night too but budget is too tight. My friends will insist that i pay for everything if i were to ask them to go somewhere with me. This happens during my birthday every year too !! If only my friends are a little bit more sporting....

Hi Erine,

Sorry all, out of topic.. I thought want pm you but not sure how to pm cos i'm new here..Just to drop a comments that your photos are really nice!!! By the way, which BS you engaged with? How much is your package? Mind to share? Thanks! :)

I had mine in Singapore and my girlfriends got me a male stripper!! I couldnt believe them!!! They rented a small cosy function room with dinner for abt 5 of us....and after food and some drinks, he came in. We were all traumatised by the end of it because they didnt know what to expect as well! But all in all it was hilarious and a night to remember ! I told my husband and he laughed and laughed. His bachelor night however was way quieter than mine.....hahahahhah!

My friends organised a hen's night for me and they split the cost between themselves but I took them out for dinner a couple of days after..so everyone is happy :)

I had mine in Singapore and my girlfriends got me a male stripper!! I couldnt believe them!!! They rented a small cosy function room with dinner for abt 5 of us....and after food and some drinks, he came in. We were all traumatised by the end of it because they didnt know what to expect as well! But all in all it was hilarious and a night to remember ! I told my husband and he laughed and laughed. His bachelor night however was way quieter than mine.....hahahahhah!

Do you know where your girlfriends got you a male stripper? How much is the show and how much does it cost? Can you provide me the details or contact? I am intending have that as part of the hen night which will be held in Singapore too...

Thanks dear!

Hi girls!

My friends have organized my hen's night 2 days before my wedding (well it is also due to a few of my friends flying in late so 2 days before is the only ideal date we can have) We'll be going to Andana Spa @ Glenmarie. They've got pretty good packages there and there's food served throughout the time u're there so I don't know if we'll be able to make it for dinner lol though I'd really want to as a few friends will be joining for dinner coz they can't make it for the spa. As for the payment, my babes are paying for them so in return I am thinking of spending them dinner (plus I've gotten each of them special gifts which cost quite a bit) so don't think that'll be a problem :)

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

What great ideas! I attended my best friend's hen's night.. it was quite a simple affair - she treated us to manis n pedis before we headed off to a wine place :D

me n my jimui have some steamboat on the nite to discuss about the games for AD morning.. it's nice to have simple food n chat at the same time at a place that is cozy yet nice without other ppl to interrupt the talk.

I would like to share with you all the hen's night my fren organize for me last night.

They want me to sell flowers to raise money for our bill in Redbox Pavillion !! Yes.

They made me to hold a very lovely pink color heart shape wand. A sign saying i'm a bride to be and a flower hairband. All in pink colors.

We walk around Pavillion but the guards warn us that we are not allowed to sell things there. Wherever we walk they follow and talk on the walkie talkie. Potong steam, no choice, we go outside. To the street. But we are worried police might catch us pula... then we tot lets go to the clubbing areas, maybe it will be easier to sell.

We went to Thai Club next. Very hard to sell over there too. We have 40 flowers and after so many hrs of selling, we have 20 left. It was oredi 3am. All of us were tired. My cousin who was with us call her fren to come and buy some. Yes, her fren came and bought the remaining 20 from us !! He gave us RM200 straight away, just like that, i dun have to explain anything... so nice of him.

We met a lot of different character guys. Some were very sporting and fun, some plain boring and some ****** **** guys. 3 guai lou threathen to sue us when i approach them to sell the flowers. Dunwan to buy ma dunwan la, no need to be like there. Some guys ran. Some guys just wan to take advantage (in thai club) but dunwan to buy.

Come on, its only RM10 for 1 flower. 6 pretty sexy ladies approach you and tell you its our hens night. I have a sign there saying i'm a bride to be. Be sporting pls. Buy one. RM10 only. If me, i'm sure i'll help and buy 1.

Anyway, some guys were really nice. A group of guys and ladies that we approached in pavillion were very funny. One of the ladies is a BTB too. Her frens said they know how to play her now... hahhaha, they bought 2 flowers from us but ask us to keep the flowers. We even took group pictures together. Thanks to them.

We manage to raise RM400++ and its to settle the RM550 bill in Redbox Pavillion. Like what i mentioned earlier here. I am the person to settle the bill lor. But its ok, since i have RM400 to cover. Not so 'seung'.

I would like to share with you all the hen's night my fren organize for me last night.

They want me to sell flowers to raise money for our bill in Redbox Pavillion !! Yes.

They made me to hold a very lovely pink color heart shape wand. A sign saying i'm a bride to be and a flower hairband. All in pink colors.

We walk around Pavillion but the guards warn us that we are not allowed to sell things there. Wherever we walk they follow and talk on the walkie talkie. Potong steam, no choice, we go outside. To the street. But we are worried police might catch us pula... then we tot lets go to the clubbing areas, maybe it will be easier to sell.

We went to Thai Club next. Very hard to sell over there too. We have 40 flowers and after so many hrs of selling, we have 20 left. It was oredi 3am. All of us were tired. My cousin who was with us call her fren to come and buy some. Yes, her fren came and bought the remaining 20 from us !! He gave us RM200 straight away, just like that, i dun have to explain anything... so nice of him.

We met a lot of different character guys. Some were very sporting and fun, some plain boring and some ****** **** guys. 3 guai lou threathen to sue us when i approach them to sell the flowers. Dunwan to buy ma dunwan la, no need to be like there. Some guys ran. Some guys just wan to take advantage (in thai club) but dunwan to buy.

Come on, its only RM10 for 1 flower. 6 pretty sexy ladies approach you and tell you its our hens night. I have a sign there saying i'm a bride to be. Be sporting pls. Buy one. RM10 only. If me, i'm sure i'll help and buy 1.

Anyway, some guys were really nice. A group of guys and ladies that we approached in pavillion were very funny. One of the ladies is a BTB too. Her frens said they know how to play her now... hahhaha, they bought 2 flowers from us but ask us to keep the flowers. We even took group pictures together. Thanks to them.

We manage to raise RM400++ and its to settle the RM550 bill in Redbox Pavillion. Like what i mentioned earlier here. I am the person to settle the bill lor. But its ok, since i have RM400 to cover. Not so 'seung'.

LOL, that sounds like a lot of fun!

Were you embarrassed/shy at first?

It was fun in the beginning but when its getting harder and harder to sell, i started to get bored. And bcoz of that, i started to get shy when i want to approach ppl to buy from me.... "eat lemon' many times.

sounds fun though!

i actually have heard of a few girls who organize hens parties - but i need to remember where i heard of them though..

they do pampering parties, clubbing for the wild brides, and a few more i can't remember.

hmmm...

I always considered it as impossible to celebrate the day before the wedding!

I want to be able to celebrate on my wedding day again.

It is way more fun to celebrate the hen's night a few days before the wedding!

hehe..

let me share my crazy hen's night that my lovely Maid of Honor organised..

i booked myself a room at Maya Hotel..somehow, luck was on my side... when i checked in, they upgrade me to the deluxe room with standard suite rate.. the room was lovely even though its suite style..

relaxed with my MOH.. then we went out to KLCC to buy stuffs.. some food stuffs.. (i still dun really have any idea what's going to happen) ok ok.. fast fwd.. 7pm.. all my ji muis starting to arrive.. the room is big enough to fit 8-10 of us.. can't really remember the exact num.. hehehe.. at about 8:30pm.. A male stripper arrived!!! Gosh!! hahahah...

Thankfully I bought some wine and started earlier.. being teased and all.. then we had some finger food.. freshen up a bit then walk across to zouk for dinner.. they made me wear some feathery stuff on my head so that i look different from them.. after dinner, we went in to Velvet.. and guess what? my Maid of Honor made me wear polo mint around my neck and wanted me to sell all of them!

The ppl there are quite sporting overall.. bite off the polo mint from my neck and they didn't really take advantage.. got a few la.. but still ok considering i have to sell so many.. 1st round done very quickly.. then back to our table for more drinks.. (i think my ji muis all itchy d.. cos got a lof of buyer.. we increase the price and go another round..) quick round also.. finished within minutes.. earned back 1 bottle.. they shared the 2nd bottle..ehehe.. then they make me do 10 tasks.. eg: find a bald guy and kiss his head.. etc... hahaha.. and i did and completed all 10 tasks..so i didn't get punished by my ji muis.. hehe..

fun night.. left velvet around 2 or was it 3? was quite high by the time we left.. :D

hehe..

i booked myself a room at Maya Hotel..somehow, luck was on my side... when i checked in, they upgrade me to the deluxe room with standard suite rate.. the room was lovely even though its suite style..

relaxed with my MOH.. then we went out to KLCC to buy stuffs.. some food stuffs.. (i still dun really have any idea what's going to happen) ok ok.. fast fwd.. 7pm.. all my ji muis starting to arrive.. the room is big enough to fit 8-10 of us.. can't really remember the exact num.. hehehe.. at about 8:30pm.. A male stripper arrived!!! Gosh!! hahahah...

Thankfully I bought some wine and started earlier.. being teased and all.. then we had some finger food.. freshen up a bit then walk across to zouk for dinner.. they made me wear some feathery stuff on my head so that i look different from them.. after dinner, we went in to Velvet.. and guess what? my Maid of Honor made me wear polo mint around my neck and wanted me to sell all of them!

The ppl there are quite sporting overall.. bite off the polo mint from my neck and they didn't really take advantage.. got a few la.. but still ok considering i have to sell so many.. 1st round done very quickly.. then back to our table for more drinks.. (i think my ji muis all itchy d.. cos got a lof of buyer.. we increase the price and go another round..) quick round also.. finished within minutes.. earned back 1 bottle.. they shared the 2nd bottle..ehehe.. then they make me do 10 tasks.. eg: find a bald guy and kiss his head.. etc... hahaha.. and i did and completed all 10 tasks..so i didn't get punished by my ji muis.. hehe..

fun night.. left velvet around 2 or was it 3? was quite high by the time we left.. :D

u choose Maya Hotel to "chu men" is it? How is the situation, coz i'm also looking for Hotel to "chu men". Would the Hotel complain about the noise making by those guys when they coming to fetch u in the morning...

hehe..

The staffs in Velvet didnt come to disturb? I mean, when i sell mine in Thai Club, the staffs there says i am not allowed to sell anything in their club. So, we do it secretly. Even when i go outside to sell the flowers, i am afraid i'll get caught by police... When i was in Pavillion, the guardsss (not one, 5-6 of them) follow us everywhere we walk. So irritating..

hehe..

hey there!

Was wondering how did ur ji muis manage to get a stripper? As i was considering to get one for my fren's hen nite as a suprise. If possible could you pls give me the contact and the amount it cost? Did the stripper dress up in costume? I would really appreciate it. Really hope to throw a great and memorable hen nite for my fren :)

Thank you!

I chut men at The Ascott.. the place was huge.. we played the games in the room.. i took the 2 bedroom apartment.. so the groom came in to the living room.. played all games there.. then lastly give the angpao then oni can enter my room.. :)

erinepink: I think my ji muis enquire b4.. and actually the crowd in velvet is pretty cool.. some, as i approached them, they already know its my hen's night and all.. ask his guy friends all to help me.. played some games with the bouncer as well..

maidofhonor: sorry.. i do not know how to get the contact.. i can ask my MOH though.. will PM u once i got it.

Hi alasbb, can u pm me the contact and details as well, i've a fren (one of the jimuis who was with me during my hen's night) who is getting married in july. I would like to plan something geng geng for her too....

Thanks ya.

I chut men at The Ascott.. the place was huge.. we played the games in the room.. i took the 2 bedroom apartment.. so the groom came in to the living room.. played all games there.. then lastly give the angpao then oni can enter my room.. :)

erinepink: I think my ji muis enquire b4.. and actually the crowd in velvet is pretty cool.. some, as i approached them, they already know its my hen's night and all.. ask his guy friends all to help me.. played some games with the bouncer as well..

maidofhonor: sorry.. i do not know how to get the contact.. i can ask my MOH though.. will PM u once i got it.

hi, u choose The Ascott to chut mun? do you ask them to provide any refreshment for you in that morning? I have went to view the 2 bedroom apartment, the environment is quite good, but not yet decide