rabbit

rabbit's Pre-Wedding Photos

Thanks for sharing.. You looked very radiant.. U n Hb looks so relaxed n natural in the pics.. Nice pics.. :)

twinklestar79,

thanks for the compliments :)

oh...so ngam we got the same AD PG. Hopefully the PG can capture all our best moments during our AD!

Dear Rabbit,

Thank you so much for showing me ur pretty pretty pics! You're so leng lui leh... And so slim somemore . :D I like your outdoor pics. Both of you look like ur enjoying yourself so much. So fun n playful. I like the balloons idea. Putrajaya is such a nice place. Make me feel like having my OD there also now. Haha... :P I love your outdoor hairstyle also. Hehe...

Your wedding gown and evening gown also very leng. Can you share your package with me please? :rolleyes:

You can email me at bluedolphinkim85@gmail.com

Thanks first ya! :lol:

:)

Wanna thanks those that sign my guestbook and the wonderful compliments! Thank you. :lol:

bluedolphin_kim85,

I had PM you my wedding package. Yeah, we got the perfect weather that day. It was so hot. You can see my eyes cannot open big big, abit kecil. Putrajaya is a great place for outdoor if u like building and bridge background. Actually my BS MUA make a great job. She can transfer me to leng lui :P I love every hairstyle that she do for me. She the BEST. All the compliments to her.

hello rabbit,

Can i share your PS photos as well? my email is zun-zhine@hotmail.com.

Kindly quote your MB username in the email so I know it's from you.

Dear All,

I have uploaded all my pre-wedding photos! For those interested, please let me know ur email address.

Thanks!

hi rabbit

can i view ur lovely pics?

sandy_gsf@lycos.com

thanks ya

sfgoh

Dear All,

I have uploaded all my pre-wedding photos! For those interested, please let me know ur email address.

Thanks!