pinkelle

Wedding Veil and Gloves

snowie,

I think is ivory color, I pun lupa lah :P

now I have to find out the gloves, hopefully is with my other gown otherwise have to check with my mum.

My fren also hav a similar pair, because we bought the gown together from my cousin and she gave us the gloves, my fren used it once during her AD and for my, I don't plan to wear it unless special request from my mum or HB :P

Let me find out first and snap the photo to show you :)

snowie,

I think is ivory color, I pun lupa lah :P

now I have to find out the gloves, hopefully is with my other gown otherwise have to check with my mum.

My fren also hav a similar pair, because we bought the gown together from my cousin and she gave us the gloves, my fren used it once during her AD and for my, I don't plan to wear it unless special request from my mum or HB :P

Let me find out first and snap the photo to show you :)

wokie dokie.. hope u can find it soon n post the picture up here.. coz i will b needing it early next week..

elo elo

i bot a 3M long of veil material.. and its kinda wide.. i fold it into half vertically... and clip it to the flower pin.. like below..

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/upload...0_184_31122.jpg

u think anything else i shud do? cut the horizontal edge into round? get a tailor to sew the edges? shud i just split it to half since it is soo wide?

the full length below:

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/upload...0_184_31922.jpg

please help , a bit confused! :huh:

Hi evelynsaw,

can i know the place too... planning to go that area to search for some item when i have time..

thanks.

shasha

replied to your email already :) im bad at describing locations hopefully you can find the shop, there is a few in petaling street, alot of them quite cheap some as cheap as rm19.90

but i prefer to buy from this shop, although much more expensive, the material quality is better and softer :)

like wise mentioned in my reply to you, im not a vendor or am i making and $ out of this :D

im just collecting orders so we can buy things cheaper...

Hi Evelynsaw,

Could you tell me where is the shop that you got the veil. I would be going down to that area this weekend. Are they open on sunday also. I need to sent my dog for grooming therefore, thinking of going around the area. I would really be very grateful for your assistance.

Thx.

Hi Ladies,

It is so amazing...i found so many sifu here....but looks like all the sources are from KL but I am staying in Penang. :(

I wish to find some gloves and veil (not sure I can DIY or not), anybody know any 'kang tao' in Penang?

Hi Evelyn,

I am looking for a 'long' glove and a veil, but I am staying in Penang. Can help?

thanks.

maximilus,

the glove cos the material is shiny satin like, the one i bought is off white are you ok with that colour? cos that glove only one colour.

Veil 1 is ivory, and it would be the same one i returned back to the shop la cos its the last piece hahaha

let me know if you are ok with the colour then i will pm you my account number once i get 5 people to buy together. are you ok with that?

snowie,

veil 1 is ivory colour and only left one in the shop

veil 2 & 3 got alot of stock! got both white and ivory colour

Hi Evelyn,

I wish to have that veil, can you buy for me? Perhaps some gloves as well. If can I will pay you in advance.Thanks much.

OKAY everybody!!!

i went to the shop today!! aiyo! they naik harga already!! its now RM29.90 :S

i bargain and bargain with the lady, she finally said ok give me discount the veil is RM25.00 each!!

all the veils sold there is double layered, and when i try it on, the length was until my backside about 4 feet long.

but gloves she said NO discount :P

i took photo of the gloves against the wall over there, cos everywhere else full of clothes :P

anyway here are the photos... i bought one veil today too.. give me your comments ok? im going to make it into a halo veil just like kathys... hehehee.... kathy hope you dont mind i curi your idea ok??

Closer shot of the top of the veil

2719832992_1d5df35ccb.jpg

over view of my veil :-)

2719841600_37cbf7ae16.jpg

ok now lets post the photos of the rest of the veils here, since all of them were same length i only took the photo of the bottom of the veil where the design were different la :P

Number Two

2719027957_d04ec247b1.jpg

Number three

2719859630_45ee16e979.jpg

top view of number three

2719033171_f21b64e3c9.jpg

hello jessyooi

which one you want? let me know la, i go and buy then post to you :-)

lyne

its in petaling street, shop name city something, i just follow my colleagues they bring me there and they never walk the same path everytime, and zig zag through alleys, so i never really remember how to get to the shop...

yee

wah your veil VERY long maaan.... better make sure no one steps on it, if not sure spoil your beaituful hairdo on your AD

maximilus,

the glove cos the material is shiny satin like, the one i bought is off white are you ok with that colour? cos that glove only one colour.

Veil 1 is ivory, and it would be the same one i returned back to the shop la cos its the last piece hahaha

let me know if you are ok with the colour then i will pm you my account number once i get 5 people to buy together. are you ok with that?

snowie,

veil 1 is ivory colour and only left one in the shop

veil 2 & 3 got alot of stock! got both white and ivory colour

Hi Evelynsaw,

Could you tell me where is the shop that you got the veil. I would be going down to that area this weekend. Are they open on sunday also. I need to sent my dog for grooming therefore, thinking of going around the area. I would really be very grateful for your assistance.

Thx.

Hi,

Any idea where can get a Red Veil? as i plan to wear the tradisional custome during my actual wedding day. So i need to get a red veil.

Hi cherries,

I saw http://www.neoweddinggown.com/display.asp?...amp;lclasspid=5 got sell the red gloves...u may contact them or place them a visit...

Hie. It would be great if the details of where the gloves is bought is posted here so taht everyone can view it rather than the need to PM evelynsaw again & again.

So evelyn, thanking you in advance.Kindly post it up here so I can go too.

ladies.. need some opinion.. anyone know which tailor will make veil and how much will roughly will it cost to make the veil below?

thanks in advance.

http://image001.mywedding.com/11/568/11568....jpg?1218197190

hi.yee. the veil in your photo is a 3M veil, which is a chapel/catheral veil normally use for those having wedding in church i guess. it is basically a 3 meter or longer rectangular tulle , with 4 corner trimmed round and sewing the lace of your choice (2~3" wide). i think i had save the pattern drawing that i googled before, not sure still have it or not. let me know if you need it. :D

i don't think i see it available online malaysia before . And I had bought one from Taiwan and it cost over hundred but still worth compare with buying from US. this is the url of the seller but it's in Chinese http://tw.f2.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/b40094683

My advise is, it's pretty and romantic for wedding shot but very heavy and killing your neck if you plan to wear it whole day long. ;)

Dear Evelyn,

May I know what is the name of the shop? Roughly where is it in Petaling St? Near the S&M-Kotaraya end, in the middle or near the Stadium Merdeka end? Wanna bring hubby along to see... since he's d one who insists I wear a veil...hehe ;)

i only recall the shop name is starting with "CT one" its opposite the herbal tea shop.

im bad at remembering directions, you wont miss it, its got a big mannequin out there with a wedding gown.

Dear Evelyn,

May I know what is the name of the shop? Roughly where is it in Petaling St? Near the S&M-Kotaraya end, in the middle or near the Stadium Merdeka end? Wanna bring hubby along to see... since he's d one who insists I wear a veil...hehe ;)

Thanks soooooo much Evelyn!!! :)

i only recall the shop name is starting with "CT one" its opposite the herbal tea shop.

im bad at remembering directions, you wont miss it, its got a big mannequin out there with a wedding gown.

Dear Evelyn,

I have a similar pair of gloves as that but I never use, I don't think I will use it for my AD too :P

heres the pic..

taken by camera phone.. colour a bit out. but its white silky ones la..

2822732905_33121e381a.jpg

I see that this is quite nice. You dont plan to use it? Can sell it to me?

Cheers,

Eleen

helo helo! I bought the veil of a different length. boo hoo. I am going to sell it off at only RM49 : (((((

it's with european lace sewn to the side of the entire veil. it's soft material so it hits nicely on the head or tiara. PM me, i got it from Korea during their wedding fair.