alexlow

carpet shop

for normal carpets, you would have to go to Jalan Tar...sometimes you can find really nice ones for a reasonable price, there this shop called Udani Carpets and they are wholesaler...very reasonable their price...

most furniture shops sells carpets...can get nice ones too...but sometimes a bit pricy...XZQT has really nice ones...and HAUS as well...they are on sale now...go check them out quick

for normal carpets, you would have to go to Jalan Tar...sometimes you can find really nice ones for a reasonable price, there this shop called Udani Carpets and they are wholesaler...very reasonable their price...

most furniture shops sells carpets...can get nice ones too...but sometimes a bit pricy...XZQT has really nice ones...and HAUS as well...they are on sale now...go check them out quick

great, i'm going to kl tonight, any ideas those shops at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman open until what time?

XZQT? found their address at 1U, is this the one your refering to? on sale than i have copat copat go and find out.

thx

i am not sure what time the shops along jln tar closes, but they are open during weekend...

yeah xzqt is in One U, they have an outlet in pavillion as well

Alex,

I am also looking for carpet/rug for my living hall. Went to ikea found nothing that I like. Saw something ideal in Lorenzo but expensive...even after discount also need to pay RM1k for it.

The 1U furniture shop XQZt something the other day so happened I went there and found my dream coffee table. Too bad I have already bought one from Red Apple.

Alex,

I am also looking for carpet/rug for my living hall. Went to ikea found nothing that I like. Saw something ideal in Lorenzo but expensive...even after discount also need to pay RM1k for it.

The 1U furniture shop XQZt something the other day so happened I went there and found my dream coffee table. Too bad I have already bought one from Red Apple.

another good comment for this XQZt, that case must go and check out.

i'm looking for carpet to place at my living hall as well, went to a shop call myroom in pg last sat, saw a modern design type, size 7ft x 5.5ft selling for rm820. backup plan :P

Alex,

another good comment for this XQZt, that case must go and check out.

i'm looking for carpet to place at my living hall as well, went to a shop call myroom in pg last sat, saw a modern design type, size 7ft x 5.5ft selling for rm820. backup plan :P

Ikano is also a good hand made carpet.They are one of the premier manufacturers and exporters of Wool carpet.