janetllsg

Estime, Imedeen, collagen suppliments

Imedeen is a shellfish product. If you are allergic to shellfish/seafood, you might want to steer clear of Imeedeen. But I've heard from my aunts that Imedeen really works...

But I also heard that even Imedeen works wonders but it is only when you're still on it. Once you got off it, the skin condition and health will deteriorate very fast :unsure::angry: That is why despite being the very "vain" person that I am (hee hee :P), I'm still very hesitant to try oral beauty supplements.

i have a fren who works in Imedeen company before. Asked her on the prod. Seems that product nothing to shout about. But heard many relatives who take also say can see results...but can't stop....once you stop...gone case. But that time when they take it also not very impressive results leh.....

for collagen, I have taken Total image and Etsu one. But don know how effective. As it is claimed that only bovine collagen can be absorbed by our body. Last time I also took Gamat Jelly and also applied collagen cream. So that time really see results that even my MIL noticed it so well. But I really dunno where does the credit belongs.

Etsu mask is good but too difficult to remove <_<

My auntie who is in her fifties are taking imedeen. He facial skin is much better and tighter than mine! So smooth and glowing! You wouldn't know she is in her fifties. Me, on the other hand ....:( I think imedeen really helps her. But I also think staying in a less polluted place with fresh air and good cold weather helps her also. She stays in Cameron Highlands. Come to think of it, I used to stay in Cameron Highlands also but why didn't I have such smooth and tight skin?

hey...i got cameron frens also very fair and smooth skin leh.......

so I guess its factors like gene la...and what you eat kuah.......

definitely those staying in genting and cameron got better skin in general. Hair also very "obedient" :P

I would say it is safer to take collagen. Its found in our body too. So once you stop no side effect like your skin really go down the drain after stopping one. Because I tried it before.

HiHi,

I'm a retail pharmacist. I sell Imedeen, Estime, Collagen and all sorts. It's true, there's really not much to shout about Imedeen. Estime is slightly better as it has sun protection. But from customer response the most effective is still Collagen as it works the fastest and most direct.

As for the thing about skin getting bad after not taking supplements, it's actually because our skin deteriorates as we age. But if we supplement it, we can maintain or even improve this condition. So, our skin do not age with time now. But whe you stop the supplement, imagine how your skin is suddenly deprived of nutrition! That's why it deteriorates back to it's current age. If you have been taking a supplement at 25yo and your skin is maintained at that youthful level and you stop for some time at 30, it goes to 30yo skin, but slightly better. So, you see, it's not the thing ruining the skin.

Personally i've taken Estime and total image collagen and used the Etsu mask. I agree that the mask is really difficult to remove and beware of getting it near your eyes. For Estime, it took more than a month b4 I noticed results. I didn't take Imedeen cos it's more costly and it didn't have sun protection. But collagen was terrific, my face was less oily and my pores shrinked within 10 days. I've tried two brands - total image and the newest Cozza. Cozza is the best, alot faster but only available in sachet, but luckily it doesn't smell fishy like Etsu. But i'm not sure if u could get that Cozza thing everywhere yet cos it's really new. Actually I just started selling it like 3 months ago but customer response is ++++!! So my test drive result with it was A+++ :)

thanks for this thread... very useful.

What's the best age to start taking oral supplements? I am 27 this year. When I was 26 start to notice the skin on the face not very elastic... even a beautician (who i see once a year) said so.

*sad sad*

thanks for this thread... very useful.

What's the best age to start taking oral supplements? I am 27 this year. When I was 26 start to notice the skin on the face not very elastic... even a beautician (who i see once a year) said so.

*sad sad*

Hi

Do not feel disheartened. You can try to do a search on the internet for Dunaliella Soft capsules which is anti-oxidant and has anti aging effect. No worries to take it in long run as I personally use the product for many years and so far very good. Slow down the aging process even though we cannot stop it.

You can start to recover internally and then externally can consider Miho anti aging series. Do an internet search for miho marigold lotion, miho marigold foam. This is really fantastic especially the miho marigold toner which helps to close up face pores.

Hope the above helps :o

i take Meiji Collagen.

28 days supply is rm115 i think..

Costly but its 5000mg ler!!!

Better than DHC or Fancl..at least higher in collagen and also powder form easier to absorb

if compared to pills.

Hi, I've started consume Imedeen 2 months ago. I reduce the capsule taken times from twice each to one each due to the doubtness and side effect that it might change in me(of cuz, abit pricy for me) I did consult one of the pharmacist regarding Imedeen, Estime and Etsu. Frightening to know Imedeen might bring the side effect likes gain weight.I already taken the Imedeen almost 2 months but I still couldnt discover the effect, was it because I'm still under 30s, that's why I hardly find the ageing sign? Estime is less costly compared to Imedeen and have sun protecton priviledge. Etsu is like a new generation technology brought in to M'sia lately.Younger female would be more acceptable to this product. It has sun protection tech too. However, it's more expensive. I'm thinking to consume Estime after I finished Imedeen moreover, the Pharmacist would give me discount :D

:o Help me too ! I have bad skin condition and what are best supplement should i start with? And where could i buy Etsu mask ? I at my 30's already and i really need to do something on my skin. :P Pls. help me!

:o Help me too ! I have bad skin condition and what are best supplement should i start with? And where could i buy Etsu mask ? I at my 30's already and i really need to do something on my skin. :P Pls. help me!

Hi missy28,

For me, I consume protein powder and Bio-C. Protein is very important for cell growth. And Bio-C for collagen synthesis. On top of that, I do DIY facial 'Gua Sa' at home. In short, I actually take care my skin using the internal (supplements) and external (gua sa) method. The result is great and I stay fresh and bright! :D

Hi there, you could find etsu mask at Sasa beaty stores. There are wide range of mask for your choice.

Hi missy28,

For me, I consume protein powder and Bio-C. Protein is very important for cell growth. And Bio-C for collagen synthesis. On top of that, I do DIY facial 'Gua Sa' at home. In short, I actually take care my skin using the internal (supplements) and external (gua sa) method. The result is great and I stay fresh and bright! :D

Thxs! where could i get bio-c? And for (gua sa) is that painful? :o

Hi there, you could find etsu mask at Sasa beaty stores. There are wide range of mask for your choice.

Thankyou so much! :D

I would say it is safer to take collagen. Its found in our body too. So once you stop no side effect like your skin really go down the drain after stopping one. Because I tried it before.

Hi do you like to continue with the collagen, got special price .TQ :)

is there any product that can increase body collagen instead of only face, my body skin seems more weak n less elastic and i wan it to look good, do any of u knw hw????????

is there any product that can increase body collagen instead of only face, my body skin seems more weak n less elastic and i wan it to look good, do any of u knw hw????????

intro u a excellent product - oxyginberry complex - product from E-excel http://www.eexcel.net

....did u hear before this product -cost rm 432.-30pax

intro u a excellent product - oxyginberry complex - product from E-excel http://www.eexcel.net

....did u hear before this product -cost rm 432.-30pax

i hv never heard bout tis product before and its quite expensive, i also have read that with enough collagen in our body, there wnt be any stretch marks as well. what natural products actually contains collagen????