Hi Gals,

Guess what? I went to survey wedding package in SS2 yesterday, and I found out that TOUCH is actually available in PJ! This is quite a good news for me as I've having this dielema you see, I like TOUCH, but it is only in Loke Yew, Ipoh Rd and Klang. But then I am staying in PJ. Now my problem been solved.

But then when I check with them the package, it is actually different from TOUCH, as the name itself is called TOUCH COLLECTION, I asked the gal, what the different? Then Joevy, the bridal consultant told me that TOUCH COLLECTION is targeting more high-end market and all the gowns are only designers' collection, no wonder they are called TOUCH COLLECTION.

I am quite confident with TOUCH photo skill, they are well known for that, some more in TOUCH COLLECTION, the bridal consultant will arrange the photographer according to my charactor, preferences, and personality. This is something I like, as I often heard about frens complaining about the pictures they are getting are so much different from the smaples.

Joevy asked me to trust her with the arrangement of the photographer, I am okay with that, bcos if I didnt trust her, I would not sign up with her in the very first place, so I think everything should be okay if I could just leave it to her. As I dont really trust that some bridal house will ask you to choose the photographer from the portfolio, firstly, we dont really know who they are, and secondly, how do we know that the portfolio ae actually taken by them or not?

Gowns are very nice, of course la, designer mah. I went to some other bridal house bfore, to upgrade to designer range, it cost me RM 450 to 800, but to be frank, the quantity is lesser compare to other bridal houses that I went before, but Im okay la as I found my dream dress already, the full lace with green sash shown in the nu you brides.

At first I am quite worry that I might over spend, as Joevy keep telling that quality is the main reason people come to TOUCH collection, so I was like: okay, we might be looking at something RM5K onwards, so I quickly told her that I wanted something very basic,my budget is around RM4k, but of course la I told her RM3K(biasala), and after took out the car deor, hand bouquet, large portrait,and the coat, my package is only RM 2Kplus. I cepat cepat sign already as it is within my budget.Haha. I didnt take the package , I took the DIY one, I found it more flexible, and I get back all the pictures I took you know, of course la, soft copy only la, but it is large file. For those brides to be, like me, dont like big big package, and big big album, can check out this DIY package, you just pay for want you really need.

My wedding is next year , but after signing the package, so exited now : )

Hi Jaychow,

How did u found the Touch Collection in SS2? All goood, how about their services? The WD, EG have lot of variety? Plus, their indoor & outdoor shooting pretty good? I would much prefer on outdoor shooting. Mind to share your package that you selected. Thank you very much! So far you've been to all the bridal house in ss2? And why you choose Touch Collection, any attracted you? Curious to know.... Oh ya, tomorrow & sunday will hv the Touch bridal fair in Sunway Pyramid. But, you've already selected the package. Thanks for sharing k....

best rgds....

hihi...congratulations on your bridal .. your package is inclusive what ah?!

It is a DIY package, so just let them know what are the items that you need and dont, they will culculate the price, mine is a complete package , except I dont have large portrait, only one album, and no car decor and bouquet.

hope you find an ideal package also.

Hi ...

same with what whitevanilla "think"...........Is't that good ? curious to know...or the BS r going to have road show that's y need some good comment ?

yup~ yup~ pls share wif us ur package :D getting very excited after c ur thread la... by d way is at SS2 near where 1 ah? i'm not really familiar wif ss2 la... :P

hehe... me 2 is 2009 btb ;) when's ur AD? mine on 20th jun 09

very happy 2 know dat u found a great BS. all d best B)

Hi Jaychow,

How did u found the Touch Collection in SS2? All goood, how about their services? The WD, EG have lot of variety? Plus, their indoor & outdoor shooting pretty good? I would much prefer on outdoor shooting. Mind to share your package that you selected. Thank you very much! So far you've been to all the bridal house in ss2? And why you choose Touch Collection, any attracted you? Curious to know.... Oh ya, tomorrow & sunday will hv the Touch bridal fair in Sunway Pyramid. But, you've already selected the package. Thanks for sharing k....

best rgds....

Hi, Whitevanilla,

The service was great, dont know, maybe I'm kind of "click" with Joevy, my bridal consultant. Dont worry about the gowns, all are designer, even the quantity is not as much as the other bridal houses that I've been to, but trust me, you can find your dream gowns. They told me almost every month there are new arrival, but sometimes is more and sometimes it is less, depends. so far I am very okay with the gowns, as this is the only bridal house that did not charge me extra for letting me wearing the designer gowns, even the one in the magazine, and even it is brand new! For me, this already worth a lot. I heard a lot of complaints about topping up for gowns already.

Yeah, Joevy told me they have fair this weekend, in Sunway Pyramid. I sign on the spot bcos my hubby starts getting piss off already, as you know, we went to almost every bridal houses in SS2, "kia-su" la. He said, you sign now, or we dont take pictures at all. So what to do, sign la cepat cepat, he is the one paying anyway. :)

Hi Gals,

Guess what? I went to survey wedding package in SS2 yesterday, and I found out that TOUCH is actually available in PJ! This is quite a good news for me as I've having this dielema you see, I like TOUCH, but it is only in Loke Yew, Ipoh Rd and Klang. But then I am staying in PJ. Now my problem been solved.

But then when I check with them the package, it is actually different from TOUCH, as the name itself is called TOUCH COLLECTION, I asked the gal, what the different? Then Joevy, the bridal consultant told me that TOUCH COLLECTION is targeting more high-end market and all the gowns are only designers' collection, no wonder they are called TOUCH COLLECTION.

I am quite confident with TOUCH photo skill, they are well known for that, some more in TOUCH COLLECTION, the bridal consultant will arrange the photographer according to my charactor, preferences, and personality. This is something I like, as I often heard about frens complaining about the pictures they are getting are so much different from the smaples.

Joevy asked me to trust her with the arrangement of the photographer, I am okay with that, bcos if I didnt trust her, I would not sign up with her in the very first place, so I think everything should be okay if I could just leave it to her. As I dont really trust that some bridal house will ask you to choose the photographer from the portfolio, firstly, we dont really know who they are, and secondly, how do we know that the portfolio ae actually taken by them or not?

Gowns are very nice, of course la, designer mah. I went to some other bridal house bfore, to upgrade to designer range, it cost me RM 450 to 800, but to be frank, the quantity is lesser compare to other bridal houses that I went before, but Im okay la as I found my dream dress already, the full lace with green sash shown in the nu you brides.

At first I am quite worry that I might over spend, as Joevy keep telling that quality is the main reason people come to TOUCH collection, so I was like: okay, we might be looking at something RM5K onwards, so I quickly told her that I wanted something very basic,my budget is around RM4k, but of course la I told her RM3K(biasala), and after took out the car deor, hand bouquet, large portrait,and the coat, my package is only RM 2Kplus. I cepat cepat sign already as it is within my budget.Haha. I didnt take the package , I took the DIY one, I found it more flexible, and I get back all the pictures I took you know, of course la, soft copy only la, but it is large file. For those brides to be, like me, dont like big big package, and big big album, can check out this DIY package, you just pay for want you really need.

can we trust their "arrangement"? Dun u think is only 1 to 2 PG is their expert PG...for me,i think Adam is good...

but anyway,i dun wanna talk too much against this BS...

talk about wedding gowns.......i dun think VG(same with touch collection)is the only 1 BS that can offered nice gowns :(

Hi,

Thanks JayChow on your advise, am still thinking now to choose the BS actually... Maybe will drop into the premises, my ideal place for my BS should be based in ss2, so will drop into Touch collection, & Mon liza. See their package & samples, by the way need to check their PG as well.

To jane98209,

Yes, Touch Group will hv their bridal fair at LG1 Pyramid Concourse, Sunway Pyramid (19th-20July 2008, 11am-9.30PM). Anyone interested can walk into and pls share with me as well, i don't think i can make it to go there. Thanks...

Cheeers everyone...

best rgds

Hi Gals,

Hi jaychow,

Last time i signed my package with Touch, LY n my SA also Joevy. I didn't know she already move to SS2. But she is really a good SA, bcoz she will try to arrange the best things for me.......Yes, the designer gowns in Touch weren't that much compare to other BS, but i also manage to get my dream gown. Sometimes depend on you are looking for quantity or quality. More gowns don't mean u will get your ideal gown, right? So try on those gowns b4 u sign up the package.........My designer gown was also showed on some bridal magazine........I tried few of their gowns that was on magazine, just so excited when u c urself look so pretty with it.......Hope that Joevy will take good care of you. She helped me to choose the MUA & PG. I love my mua too........she did a good job even my AD PG also praised her ..........

where touch group vagoh going to??? bankrap already...... actually the are still same company.. only change the name only.... to touch...

i dun think so thier pic is good so many skill and basic thing are so bad.... unpro photographer their have

is really depend on which PG we choose .........not all of their PG r pro <_<

Hi all,

Actually when i collected my album in Touch wedding @ LY this mth, my SA did mentioned to me that Vangogh is going to change the name to TOUCH COLLECTION. But dunno what is the reason still all the gowns in their BS are designer gowns.. All the PG n MUA there is the best of the best in Touch group. I suppose the package will be more pricey compare to other outlets. (same as Vangogh) If not mistaken the cheaper package is abt RM 5k and above..

Today , I accompany one of my friend go to sign up with the plan in Touch Collection during their fashion show...My friend like the package very much ..as long as she is getting the trip to ShangHai for 5 days 4 night which is good enough for her...

One of my friend sign up the plan as following at yesterday...

Today , another of my friend want to gonna to sign up for the same plan as well...

RM 4888

PG : 7 Gown

AD: 3 Gown

One big album , Two Small Album -= Total up 80 poses

ShangHai Trip for 5 dayz 4 night

One day shooting for two outdoor

120 ji mui photo with 10 poses

CDR

DVD - one sog

24*60 photo frame

2pcs 8R

Jane98209,

U mean your friend is going for her photoshoot in Shanghai?

JayChow,

May I share the package you signed up.

Email: lovingcarys@gmail.com

Tq

Hi All Touch Collection Brides,

Just went for gown fitting today, finally.

Just a piece of advise, dont bring anyone along, or the most , one friend if only her taste is the same with you. I brought 4 of them, and I was so regret. As they have different oppinions, and I was so tired trying all the gowns taken by them, some of them I dont even like it. So friends, dont do what I did okay.

Luckily the SA helped me out by choosing the gowns for me. Or else, I really lost. Always check with your SA regarding the gowns as they know better, as they have seen people wore them.

Gd Luck everybody.

hi jaychow,

do they let u take any photo during fitting? i hope to take some photo also during my fitting coz i willr eally forget those gown that i chosen.

well, its true not to bring too many of friends together.

so your fitting session gone well? dont get upset with those different opinion and suggestion. i read before in this forum, most of the ji mui suggest to try on any gowns even though u dont like those design but it will makes u looks good in it.

I wonder y no one curious the reson behind they change the name of the BS? There must be something goes wrong to it if not i dont think they just simply change the name for fun..... :huh:

One of my friend told me they change the name , is because of the Vangogh is not famous enough in the market...

Some of the customers never know that Vangogh is from Touch Collection

So , they want to change their name to Touch Collection....

According from my friend , they get more customer after they change their name to Touch Collection