Jaychow ,

WHo is your SA ?! Do she allowed you to take photo during the fitting section?!

Jane98209,

No, they dont allow, the "no photography" sticker is there. So I didnt take any pictures. I think is ok la, we gonna have lots of pictures taken anyway.:)

Hi JAy...

u r so luckily..ur DIY package also a good deal....i went to VG early Jan this year,i did ask for the price of DIY package but hor,stil can get RM2k++ leh....their gowns are really nice..but no photography..too bad....

the only thing i like there is the gown n sa....abt the photography,i dont thnk is nice....maybe that is not what i want.....so i ended up sign with with other BS in SS2....

hehe....

hope u can share with ur pic with us soon.....

Hi Gals,

Guess what? I went to survey wedding package in SS2 yesterday, and I found out that TOUCH is actually available in PJ! This is quite a good news for me as I've having this dielema you see, I like TOUCH, but it is only in Loke Yew, Ipoh Rd and Klang. But then I am staying in PJ. Now my problem been solved.

But then when I check with them the package, it is actually different from TOUCH, as the name itself is called TOUCH COLLECTION, I asked the gal, what the different? Then Joevy, the bridal consultant told me that TOUCH COLLECTION is targeting more high-end market and all the gowns are only designers' collection, no wonder they are called TOUCH COLLECTION.

I am quite confident with TOUCH photo skill, they are well known for that, some more in TOUCH COLLECTION, the bridal consultant will arrange the photographer according to my charactor, preferences, and personality. This is something I like, as I often heard about frens complaining about the pictures they are getting are so much different from the smaples.

Joevy asked me to trust her with the arrangement of the photographer, I am okay with that, bcos if I didnt trust her, I would not sign up with her in the very first place, so I think everything should be okay if I could just leave it to her. As I dont really trust that some bridal house will ask you to choose the photographer from the portfolio, firstly, we dont really know who they are, and secondly, how do we know that the portfolio ae actually taken by them or not?

Gowns are very nice, of course la, designer mah. I went to some other bridal house bfore, to upgrade to designer range, it cost me RM 450 to 800, but to be frank, the quantity is lesser compare to other bridal houses that I went before, but Im okay la as I found my dream dress already, the full lace with green sash shown in the nu you brides.

At first I am quite worry that I might over spend, as Joevy keep telling that quality is the main reason people come to TOUCH collection, so I was like: okay, we might be looking at something RM5K onwards, so I quickly told her that I wanted something very basic,my budget is around RM4k, but of course la I told her RM3K(biasala), and after took out the car deor, hand bouquet, large portrait,and the coat, my package is only RM 2Kplus. I cepat cepat sign already as it is within my budget.Haha. I didnt take the package , I took the DIY one, I found it more flexible, and I get back all the pictures I took you know, of course la, soft copy only la, but it is large file. For those brides to be, like me, dont like big big package, and big big album, can check out this DIY package, you just pay for want you really need.

My wedding is next year , but after signing the package, so exited now : )

Hi jaychow,

Last time i signed my package with Touch, LY n my SA also Joevy. I didn't know she already move to SS2. But she is really a good SA, bcoz she will try to arrange the best things for me.......Yes, the designer gowns in Touch weren't that much compare to other BS, but i also manage to get my dream gown. Sometimes depend on you are looking for quantity or quality. More gowns don't mean u will get your ideal gown, right? So try on those gowns b4 u sign up the package.........My designer gown was also showed on some bridal magazine........I tried few of their gowns that was on magazine, just so excited when u c urself look so pretty with it.......Hope that Joevy will take good care of you. She helped me to choose the MUA & PG. I love my mua too........she did a good job even my AD PG also praised her ..........

HI Princess,

Can i knw your wedding package detail as well.Can i view your wedding photo? And who is ur MUA and PG?

Hi All Touch Collection Brides,

Just went for gown fitting today, finally.

Just a piece of advise, dont bring anyone along, or the most , one friend if only her taste is the same with you. I brought 4 of them, and I was so regret. As they have different oppinions, and I was so tired trying all the gowns taken by them, some of them I dont even like it. So friends, dont do what I did okay.

Luckily the SA helped me out by choosing the gowns for me. Or else, I really lost. Always check with your SA regarding the gowns as they know better, as they have seen people wore them.

Gd Luck everybody.

HI JayChow,

Can i share your package? May i knw who is your PG, MUA? Hope can view your photo soon.

Hi Gals,

Guess what? I went to survey wedding package in SS2 yesterday, and I found out that TOUCH is actually available in PJ! This is quite a good news for me as I've having this dielema you see, I like TOUCH, but it is only in Loke Yew, Ipoh Rd and Klang. But then I am staying in PJ. Now my problem been solved.

But then when I check with them the package, it is actually different from TOUCH, as the name itself is called TOUCH COLLECTION, I asked the gal, what the different? Then Joevy, the bridal consultant told me that TOUCH COLLECTION is targeting more high-end market and all the gowns are only designers' collection, no wonder they are called TOUCH COLLECTION.

I am quite confident with TOUCH photo skill, they are well known for that, some more in TOUCH COLLECTION, the bridal consultant will arrange the photographer according to my charactor, preferences, and personality. This is something I like, as I often heard about frens complaining about the pictures they are getting are so much different from the smaples.

Joevy asked me to trust her with the arrangement of the photographer, I am okay with that, bcos if I didnt trust her, I would not sign up with her in the very first place, so I think everything should be okay if I could just leave it to her. As I dont really trust that some bridal house will ask you to choose the photographer from the portfolio, firstly, we dont really know who they are, and secondly, how do we know that the portfolio ae actually taken by them or not?

Gowns are very nice, of course la, designer mah. I went to some other bridal house bfore, to upgrade to designer range, it cost me RM 450 to 800, but to be frank, the quantity is lesser compare to other bridal houses that I went before, but Im okay la as I found my dream dress already, the full lace with green sash shown in the nu you brides.

At first I am quite worry that I might over spend, as Joevy keep telling that quality is the main reason people come to TOUCH collection, so I was like: okay, we might be looking at something RM5K onwards, so I quickly told her that I wanted something very basic,my budget is around RM4k, but of course la I told her RM3K(biasala), and after took out the car deor, hand bouquet, large portrait,and the coat, my package is only RM 2Kplus. I cepat cepat sign already as it is within my budget.Haha. I didnt take the package , I took the DIY one, I found it more flexible, and I get back all the pictures I took you know, of course la, soft copy only la, but it is large file. For those brides to be, like me, dont like big big package, and big big album, can check out this DIY package, you just pay for want you really need.

My wedding is next year , but after signing the package, so exited now : )

Hi jaychow,

Last time i signed my package with Touch, LY n my SA also Joevy. I didn't know she already move to SS2. But she is really a good SA, bcoz she will try to arrange the best things for me.......Yes, the designer gowns in Touch weren't that much compare to other BS, but i also manage to get my dream gown. Sometimes depend on you are looking for quantity or quality. More gowns don't mean u will get your ideal gown, right? So try on those gowns b4 u sign up the package.........My designer gown was also showed on some bridal magazine........I tried few of their gowns that was on magazine, just so excited when u c urself look so pretty with it.......Hope that Joevy will take good care of you. She helped me to choose the MUA & PG. I love my mua too........she did a good job even my AD PG also praised her ..........

Hi Jaychow & Princess_M,

May i know ur MUA & PG? Thks

aihui101@hotmail.com

Jane,

how about you? r u touch collection bride as well? mind to share you package with me? since mine is with van gogh last time so wondering what other thing they offered after changing their name!

Juvannise,

I am not the touch collection bride ...but my friend is touch collection bride...I can roughly tell you what she have in the package...I think quite a good deal...

Frame :

30*60

12*18 = 2pcs

15*15 trinity frame

Three Album

12* 18 40+10mv

11*8 10 from big album , 10 different poses

(forget about the size for small album) 20 difference poses

total up 80 poses

- 120 pcs ji mui photos

- Guest Book

PG : 7 Gown

AD : 3 Gown

Total : RM 4888 + free shanghai trip for 5D4N

Jane,

your friend package really worth lo..

at least better than mine coz i have to nego until my saliva dry out only manage to get 50 poses + 5mv.... that one also cost me 3988... even though my ampoulse and eye lashes included but still your friend can go for shanghai trip which is better....

regret regret now! :(

Jaychow,

Hopefully we can get your photo as soon as possible ~

Hi Tomatopeanut,

It has been about 3 weeks I was away, sorry for can't reply your question sooner.

Well, bad news for me, somebody in my family passed away, I will have to postpone my wedding 3 years later, so my shooting, also postpone liao. :(

why no people update here?!

Hi Jane98209,

Since my wedding and shooting has been postpone, I guess I will be seeing your pictures sooner than mine lor.

When 's your shooting date? Sorry if you did mnetioned it earlier, you know la, a bit blur, long time didnt check out this forum alraedy. Cheers

Jay, sorry to hear that.

condolences to you...

anyway, i havent have my ps done yet and it will only happen on january next year!

i'm abroad so i manage to go back only maybe once or twice a year. so when i'm back i can do those little by little....

there must be some touch collection brides out there which we dont know. :P

BS name: Van Gogh

Price: RM3988 (after deducted rm800 - promotion period) sign up in May 2008,

12x18 album 20 pages - 50 poses + 5 mvs

8 x 12 album 20 pages full pages same poses

ji mui photo - 60 pieces 5 poses

12 x 18 table top ( for family potrait)

24 x 36 headboard photo OR 16 x 20 + 12 x 18

10R table top x 2

Trinity (12 x 22 with 3 smaller photo in it)

star dream - a small photo album

guest book x 1

DVD slide show - 2 songs with childhood photo

CDR - softcopy for selected poses only

bear for car deco

satin car deco

for PS

5 gowns - select whatever gown that you like

+ 1 additional gown OR family potrait

Groom - unlimited coat to match bride

Ampoules and eyelashes included

bouquet + 1 corsage from wishing tree ( as my AD is not in KL so they replace my bouquet to PS)

for AD

3 gowns - select whatever gown except those victoria style (which is extremely heavy and too big to be taken out)

2 coat for groom

accessories to match

'Please note that the poses, ji mui photos, eye lashes & ampoules, family potrait are gained after hard negotation with them'

Good Luck .

Juvannise,

I accidently found your package hear... Not bad lar...Good deal for your package ~and total up you got how many pose ?!

Not too much as compare to your friend's package Jane...

mine will get only 50 poses after really really hard nego with my SA and i'll told her i'll signed up on spot if she give in...

they only proposed for 40 poses starting... so have hard nego to 45 then 48 then 50... which then she cant give anymore but to opt and gave me family photo.

additional 5 mv is what she offer me and free ampoules and eye lashes...

but i do told her i want to go 2 OD instead but still have to depends how's the situation.