jess, u better do it quick since the time left only a little lo and yours are 11 days earlier than my AD.. wish you luck then!!!

Hi Ser,

This time extra a few gowns. Not much choices also..even my mum also said so. Those gowns that i hav choosen is ok ok only...but stil ok...

Yes. My bf paid for it. We paid a deposit already.

The photos ok ok only. My eye looks small & long. Total they captured 130++ photos..if i remembered correctly. Then when i start to pick, i hav choosen 35 pieces, then later eliminate 5 more pieces & achieve 30 only. I didn't managed to hav a copy of it...haih...

As for the CD, do they ask u to choose a song for the MV? Or the MV is without song. That day there is no song selection. PLease let me know. THanks.

Sye Fen

Dear syefen,

nvm...at least u feel ok with ur photos...no copy of it oso nvm coz later u will get ur softcopy...

for the CD...u choose a song tat u like and burn into mp3 format so tat they can make the DVD and play all ur photos in a slide show with ur song lo....they wont have selection...u have to choose urself and burn...in ur package got this DVD rite? u check and c... Joevy got tell u abt this?

Hi girls,

Sorry as i had been disappeared for a while....

Had been very bz with work and moody.... losing all my excitement for wedding prep ady.....

Yes, Ser, i did insisted that I must view the design b4 print, so they gave in lor...

N i am happy to hear so many happy news from White Winter, Syefen & Juv....

N Ser, dun worry so much....all the albums & photos will definitely turn our beautiful as the photos u shared with us already such pretty ady.. so relax!

Next wk, i will have a tight week even on weekday after work....

Which include album design viewing....

Wish me luck! Ha Ha...so i can confirm and proceed for printing....

N collect early Sep09...

Dear 999,

Wah...ur nego skills so good ah and they give in...i talk so much and still they say no...hai...nvm lo...hope my album ok like white winter 1....tell us whether u satisfy with ur album or not ah after viewing...

dun moody....cheer up! once in a lifetime...u will be a pretty bride on that day...ur AD quite near ah...wish u luck!

Hi Ser & Juv,

Thanks for reminding and the well wishes....

Finally i had viewed my album design early this wk.

I had been absolutely bz & stressed with my work recently - the reason of my disappearance again...

ShaSha attended to me during my viewing. I had made some comments on the designs on every page and she patiently go tru and suggested to me on designs which suit the photo. I had also given them my wedding logo and name to be included in the album.

I will be collecting my DVD Slideshow of 2 songs next Fri 21/8 while the albums and photo frames on 5/9.

Last 3 days i had been bz for my GDL thingy, last min MIL told me that need to bring fruits, orange juice to my house and my dad need to return with 2 pc of promegrante.

N she asked whether can i find a basket for it?

So, i went to Atria Shopping Centre - Cadeau Souvenirs to get some wedding stuffs ie basket, red cloth for door and advise on what should i bring back and return to MIL.

As mine is simple GDL, so i only need to buy 38pc fruits + 2 btls oranges + 1 red cloth for door.

N my dad need to return 2 btl of honey, 19 pc fruits + 2 pc promegrate. So i oso bought a square wooden box to keep the returns stuffs for my MIL. Spend RM150 in the shop.

Today i went to buy the fruits at the MBO stall at Jaya 33. As i purchase the 38pc of fruits and baskets from them, they provided free wrapping and decorating with organza ribbons for basket skirting and a big ball ribbon at the handle. So i had even separated the fruits equally to make it to 2 baskets. 1 for my dad and 1 for MIL. Total cost RM99.20 only.

I just back from the hotel as i went to settled my balance bill for my banquet....

Tmr onwards i gonna travel for 3 days from PJ - Perak - Pg - SP - PJ. Perhaps need go Alor Setar also (which have not confirmed). Giving invitation cards to relatives & good frens. Hope next 2 wks will be a more relaxing 1.

Any updates from u gals?

Hi Ser & Juv,

Thanks for reminding and the well wishes....

Finally i had viewed my album design early this wk.

I had been absolutely bz & stressed with my work recently - the reason of my disappearance again...

ShaSha attended to me during my viewing. I had made some comments on the designs on every page and she patiently go tru and suggested to me on designs which suit the photo. I had also given them my wedding logo and name to be included in the album.

I will be collecting my DVD Slideshow of 2 songs next Fri 21/8 while the albums and photo frames on 5/9.

Last 3 days i had been bz for my GDL thingy, last min MIL told me that need to bring fruits, orange juice to my house and my dad need to return with 2 pc of promegrante.

N she asked whether can i find a basket for it?

So, i went to Atria Shopping Centre - Cadeau Souvenirs to get some wedding stuffs ie basket, red cloth for door and advise on what should i bring back and return to MIL.

As mine is simple GDL, so i only need to buy 38pc fruits + 2 btls oranges + 1 red cloth for door.

N my dad need to return 2 btl of honey, 19 pc fruits + 2 pc promegrate. So i oso bought a square wooden box to keep the returns stuffs for my MIL. Spend RM150 in the shop.

Today i went to buy the fruits at the MBO stall at Jaya 33. As i purchase the 38pc of fruits and baskets from them, they provided free wrapping and decorating with organza ribbons for basket skirting and a big ball ribbon at the handle. So i had even separated the fruits equally to make it to 2 baskets. 1 for my dad and 1 for MIL. Total cost RM99.20 only.

I just back from the hotel as i went to settled my balance bill for my banquet....

Tmr onwards i gonna travel for 3 days from PJ - Perak - Pg - SP - PJ. Perhaps need go Alor Setar also (which have not confirmed). Giving invitation cards to relatives & good frens. Hope next 2 wks will be a more relaxing 1.

Any updates from u gals?

Dear 999,

so good can view ur design...so i think for u everything is settled with the bridal shop liao coz u not taking any gowns for ur AD rite?

i think coz u hav many photos tats y u need 2 songs...

Wah, u had a bz week ah...doing so many things...my wedding is far more simple than urs...dun have GDL...

Good luck in ur travelling ya! so nice of u personally go to give invitation cards...usually some ppl will ask others to pass around...

now, i am not doing anything coz mine next year...need to free my mind a bit, and the H1N1 is very serious so din go anywhere or do anything oso...

Dear All,

wow...it has been VERRRRRRY long time already that i Missed out all the messages...

this 5th sept finally have made appointment with Touch Collection for gown fitting already. I guess my journey is only started here..hehe..

How do your girls choose your gown then?? Don't know right now got alot ppl taking out gowns or not..

start kin cheong already.

hi. can anyone please let me know the poses in small album is it same as the big album or different?

how many poses touch offers in big album? please share with me the details. thanks ya

Dear All,

wow...it has been VERRRRRRY long time already that i Missed out all the messages...

this 5th sept finally have made appointment with Touch Collection for gown fitting already. I guess my journey is only started here..hehe..

How do your girls choose your gown then?? Don't know right now got alot ppl taking out gowns or not..

Dear netty,

dun worry...rmb take sum photos for us to c ya!den we can comment to choose which 1 :lol:

i choose my gown with my best fren, my FH and my sis so u muz take the people tat have the same taste like u den it will be very easy coz they will give opinions 1...but dun bring too many frens la...or else got too many views den u will confuse...

the most important thing is you, whether u are comfortable with it or not and whether u like it or not...

tell us whether got any new gowns or not ya!

hi. can anyone please let me know the poses in small album is it same as the big album or different?

how many poses touch offers in big album? please share with me the details. thanks ya

Dear happycan,

i think the poses in the albums are different depending on wat is ur package and how much u are willing to pay...

so for me my big album have 30 poses plus 10 MV and the medium 1 is 20 poses

so altogether 60 poses...

oh...i have 1 more small album which has all the 60 poses in...

my package is rm 3588

Hi girls,

i'm back..... been MIA for quite a while... been busy with all my wedding stuff and you wont imagine its almost my time de.. excited excited!!

Dear All,

Dear Netty,

5th sept is actually my actual day, haha.

enjoy your gown fitting yeah. wish u'll find your dream gown.

>> Ser27, Thank you for your suggestion...but i guess..my hubby alone already very "fan"..sure he will comment on what dress pretty.My best best pals are all at Penang.Will update you all with their latest news. ^^

>>White Winter...haha 5th Sept is sure a good day!! sure i can get my dream dress!! Congrate to you!!!

>>Happycan, My package is same as Ser27, just i additional add 588 for PD shooting.

Hi girls,

i'm back..... been MIA for quite a while... been busy with all my wedding stuff and you wont imagine its almost my time de.. excited excited!!

Dear Juv,

congrats ya! hope u will have an awesome wedding day and shows ur some photos ya!

so everything settled liao? good luck

Dear Netty,

5th sept is actually my actual day, haha.

enjoy your gown fitting yeah. wish u'll find your dream gown.

Wah...many getting married soon...

congrats to u oso ya, white winter...show us ur AD pics...cant wait to c ur AD gowns!

White Winter & Juv,

Lets get excited together! :lol:

As our weddings only few days apart...

N to Netty, happy gown fitting...

rmd to share wif us the photos of the gown so we can help u to choose... if u need our help.

i think on the same day i will go collect my stuffs... we may bang into each other ler...perhaps...

Ser, u may start plan 4 ur wedding oso....join in our excitement...

planning together...

Last weekend, i feel like i had a marathon in the car..going places to distribute the wedding biscuits to relatives. I think its worth while even though real tired and we had great time spend esp wif my dad.

This week, i bz viewing my childhood montage & slideshow designed my Ave - my AD PG. N oso fitting my MTM AD WG just now. The rest of the week, i need to DIY my flower baskets and oso the ring pillows ady. Perhaps need to accompany my FH to buy his suit and oso accompany my best fren to choose her gown to wear to my dinner...

N tmr, i will collect 4 bridesmaid gown ady....

yes, Ser, i did not include AD package from Touch. As I MTM my own gown. Once my AD is over, will definitely update u all on my AD photos once i got it. I am oso excited for the day to arrive! Wish to quickly get it over...hahaha...after such long time planning for it...

YAYAYA. its our party time now!!! yeeeeaaaahhhhhh

anyway, among the 3 of us, i'm the last... i hope i can do all those things like u lo, distribute cards, KLP.... like right now, have to beg for RSVP.. so sian.. no one choi me also...

i also forget about my AD gown liao lo.. only after i saw SER photo then everything comes back to me...

Haha, yay! there are 3 september brides-to-be here.

My AD gown is the simple white tube WG, the green & white EG & lastly the dark blue EG.

There are many things to do too. 999, i also planning to put childhood photo into slideshow but haven't even scan my photo, sigh. i even haven't meet up with florist and my AD photographer yet b4 wedding. then still need to prepare emcee speech, confirm & arrange table seating, etc. all in two weeks plus time!

think i'm going to take a week off b4 my AD. at least can have time to do things & hopefully relax a bit. haven't been able to rest each weekend as there's always something scheduled to do during weekends.

whitey,

yaya.. me too.. every weekend also pack up, talking to those in Msia and doing confirmation... now its hotel arrangement la.. then restaurant la.. then card la.. then BS la.. no news yet from Touch... eventhough they tell me they received the final design confirmation from me ...

but i need it quick quick now since i need to courier my big frame back to Miri. any ji mui here know how much will it cost to courier back and take how long ah?

and another thing, now havent finish with the slideshow? dont you feel everything is a bit rush now? i think u girls realy need to spend some time with those things lo.. good luck

Hello All,

Finally i'm back :)

I have went to choose my photos last 2 weeks... erm.. wonder if i can get my softcopy earlier or not... I hv ask and they said the softcopy only can collect when i collect the album.. They also said we cannot view the photo album design.. sigh :(

Kinda worry...

really happy for all those REALLY getting married soon...remember to share all of your picture!!!!

now my plan has started moving liao!!!

999's AD is my registration day!!!

hehe, 1st step of getting into love grave!

i wonder, the SA allows us to take pic during the gown fitting? got any techtique can teach me to persuade them? If we find no suitable gowns that how? still accept? hahah sorry lo, know u all very kin cheong your own wedding d...im still here like flies...

nay!! EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT JUST FINE..eventhough NOT FINE, will be also a part of our happy MEMORIES!!!

Be a HAPPY and the most pretty BRIDE ever!!!!

Hi Juv,

Sama Sama ler...

so many things to BZ....

i ady consider finished confirmed my side guests list ady... Now left my FH's guest nia...

i even started arranging the table nos liao...

My wedding planner started helping me to design vegetarian menu, place card, etc...

My FH ask wedding planner to help him to confirm his guests attendance some more lor...most prob start next week...

Hi Whitey,

Better quickly start do the slideshow & others which can be get it ready 1st 1...

towards the last 2 weeks, u will be bz with lots of other ad hoc thingy 1 lor... which u never planned for 1 lor...

As always, weekends always packed up eh...lots of Ad Hoc things popped up....

so i must use my evening on workday 2 do my things lor...

Hi Netty,

Its so wonderful to know that ur ROM on my AD... Congratulation!

Touch will allowed u to take only photos of gowns u had confirmed to choose... but oso need curi curi take 1 lor...

That time is cos my FH is not with me when i select my gowns, so i give this reason to ask for photographying my gowns..and they only allowed for those i selected nia...

whitey,

yaya.. me too.. every weekend also pack up, talking to those in Msia and doing confirmation... now its hotel arrangement la.. then restaurant la.. then card la.. then BS la.. no news yet from Touch... eventhough they tell me they received the final design confirmation from me ...

but i need it quick quick now since i need to courier my big frame back to Miri. any ji mui here know how much will it cost to courier back and take how long ah?

and another thing, now havent finish with the slideshow? dont you feel everything is a bit rush now? i think u girls realy need to spend some time with those things lo.. good luck

Wah...i can feel the excitement going on here...every1 seems to be very rush but excited and happy...

Juv, i dunno abt the courier...but i guess it wont be cheap coz the pic frame sure heavy and big...so maybe will charge a more lo..sorry ah...cant help

wah...touch not yet give u ur album yet ah...better ask fr them...

good luck in ur wedding preparation ya!

Hello All,

Finally i'm back :)

I have went to choose my photos last 2 weeks... erm.. wonder if i can get my softcopy earlier or not... I hv ask and they said the softcopy only can collect when i collect the album.. They also said we cannot view the photo album design.. sigh :(

Kinda worry...

hi...

im worry oso abt the design coz cant view but i think it shud not be a prob coz most of our jimui said it is nice....

if u get ur softcopy muz share with us ya! i got it coz i gv them my thumbdrive but the real 1 i can only get it wen i collect my album

Ladies,

My SA just informed me that my album will be done this week and due to public holiday.. NEXT WEEK!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! - siao liao -

SER, i also think it will be exp but hopefully not too too expensive lo... what to do, still have to courier it back mah... and the design, shouldnt be any problem one. lots of btb do satisfied with their design even before they seen it...

Jess, you are better with wedding planner to help u up. i have to handle everything myself.headache..anyway, how's the preparation going on? start to feel excited yet? 2 more weeks to go!! i arriving in KLIA on your actual day!

Netty, the environment here change suddenly due to 3 of us being the Sept Bride!

Ladies,

My SA just informed me that my album will be done this week and due to public holiday.. NEXT WEEK!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! - siao liao -

SER, i also think it will be exp but hopefully not too too expensive lo... what to do, still have to courier it back mah... and the design, shouldnt be any problem one. lots of btb do satisfied with their design even before they seen it...

Jess, you are better with wedding planner to help u up. i have to handle everything myself.headache..anyway, how's the preparation going on? start to feel excited yet? 2 more weeks to go!! i arriving in KLIA on your actual day!

Netty, the environment here change suddenly due to 3 of us being the Sept Bride!

alo everyone!

haha...wish us sept brides best of wishes! mine in sept too... :lol: