vanessatham

HK Kuan & ST Tham ROM 16-03-08

vanessa,

i like the place lar...u took so many photos. SO pretty...

when i ROM that time, some of the place in BMV under reno, so din take much photo...:(

thanks for sharing...

Hi lyne,

thank you.

did not take much photo for you ROM?! Never mind lah. During your wedding day ask your photographer take as many as possible.

vanessa,

i like the place lar...u took so many photos. SO pretty...

when i ROM that time, some of the place in BMV under reno, so din take much photo...:(

thanks for sharing...

Dear christinakexin,

too late to ask from me?! y u said so? tot i won log in to this website again after married? :lol:

I'm always here to share. If I get ur response/feedback/request here, I always revert 1, no worry. :smile:

I have PM the link to u. Please check your MB mailbox ya. :wink:

hi. is it too late to ask from you ?

i would really like to have a look at your pics. thanks :)

Hi All,

Our ROM location was at Chempaka Buddhist Lodge (千百家居士林). For Buddhist,it was really a good place for ROM. We're very happy to have our ROM at there.

We would like to share some info to all of you about our ROM.

1) The bride's gown was bough at Tip Top located at Summit USJ,it cost RM119.00.

2) The bride's hand bouquet was done by our big sister in-law Esther (a florist).

3) The bridal make up was done by our sister in-law Mei(trained MUA).

4) The photo shoots was done by our brother in-law Edmundtham Photography (prof. photograper).

We would like to thank them so much so much for their time that spent to us. We also feel abit malu because they charge us everything free.

5) The Registration fee of this ROM is RM180.00 (very expensive right?!But it's really a nice place.)

6) They set a long table with decoration and our ROM done infront of the Buddha.

7) Time spent for this ROM was around 45mins because the register talk so many things to us,some about legal law,some about buddhist wedding law and so on. He is a funny man,during the registration always having joke on us and make everyone there laugh at lound.

8) We invite a sifu to do blessing for us after the ROM. (We donate RM200 to this temple for charity.)

After all,most attendances told us that we're having a very special ROM and they never know a ROM can be like that. Wow.......we both really really happy.

About our ROM pictures, I have created an album in this forum. Anyone who interesting please go to my album to view our precious moment.

Edmundtham has took 200++ photos for us but we only upload few shoots to our album. If you want to view more please let me know,i'll send u our wedding website add to you.

Hi! I stay in PJ area, near Chempaka Buddhist Lodge. But never know this place can do ROM. Can PM me your photo link?

Thank you

I already sent the URL to ur MB mailbox. Please check it out.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please send me your album URL, very interested to view it, as we are looking for the place for our ROM. Thank a lot. :lol:

Hi All,

Our ROM location was at Chempaka Buddhist Lodge (千百家居士林). For Buddhist,it was really a good place for ROM. We're very happy to have our ROM at there.

We would like to share some info to all of you about our ROM.

1) The bride's gown was bough at Tip Top located at Summit USJ,it cost RM119.00.

2) The bride's hand bouquet was done by our big sister in-law Esther (a florist).

3) The bridal make up was done by our sister in-law Mei(trained MUA).

4) The photo shoots was done by our brother in-law Edmundtham Photography (prof. photograper).

We would like to thank them so much so much for their time that spent to us. We also feel abit malu because they charge us everything free.

5) The Registration fee of this ROM is RM180.00 (very expensive right?!But it's really a nice place.)

6) They set a long table with decoration and our ROM done infront of the Buddha.

7) Time spent for this ROM was around 45mins because the register talk so many things to us,some about legal law,some about buddhist wedding law and so on. He is a funny man,during the registration always having joke on us and make everyone there laugh at lound.

8) We invite a sifu to do blessing for us after the ROM. (We donate RM200 to this temple for charity.)

After all,most attendances told us that we're having a very special ROM and they never know a ROM can be like that. Wow.......we both really really happy.

About our ROM pictures, I have created an album in this forum. Anyone who interesting please go to my album to view our precious moment.

Edmundtham has took 200++ photos for us but we only upload few shoots to our album. If you want to view more please let me know,i'll send u our wedding website add to you.

Hi... congrats... =) mind to share the link pls?

tq tq

elguan@gmail.com