swei18

France Taipei Bridal House Penang

Hi All,

I just sing up package in France & Taipei Penang, anyone taken your pre-wedding photo there?Please advice which photographer and make up artist should choose........really worry now as heard people say that nowaday france taipei photo not so nice.............

thanks for your help

Hi All,

I just sing up package in France & Taipei Penang, anyone taken your pre-wedding photo there?Please advice which photographer and make up artist should choose........really worry now as heard people say that nowaday france taipei photo not so nice.............

thanks for your help

hi,

i just sign up the package too, will have my gown fitting soon. how about u?

anyway, how is ur package? :P

Hi All,

thanks for your help

hi,

i just sign up the package too, will have my gown fitting soon. how about u?

anyway, how is ur package? :P

Hi,

I will have my gown fitting on 24 Aug, what about u?so how much is your package?already choose photographer & make up artist..do you have any msn so that we can chat there....my msn is swei18@hotmail.com..you can add me

Hi,

Already add you in skype normally wht time u will online..let chat online easier. Seem like your package more worth.

My package is 3988

bigger album 15x20 - 30pos

smaller album 12x16 - 16 pos

big frame 24x35

small frame - yet to choose from free gift

wedding + evening gown - 7 (3VIP + 3SVIP) & 1 team gaun

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

1 WG & 1 EG ( i entitle to choose 1 from vip and 1 from SVIP)

coat -1 ( need to choose extra coat from free gift list)

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

I have a free gift list to choose 8 items, but i not yet finalize..........however i also pay extra 360 for actual day make up ( morning & evening). Besides that i request for 2 days shooting and 3 gaun from outdoor shooting as i prefer outdoor photo.

You sign during fair?why you will choose france taipei>??do you choose the photographer and make up artist in FT d ?

Hi,

Already add you in skype normally wht time u will online..let chat online easier. Seem like your package more worth.

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

I have a free gift list to choose 8 items, but i not yet finalize..........however i also pay extra 360 for actual day make up ( morning & evening). Besides that i request for 2 days shooting and 3 gaun from outdoor shooting as i prefer outdoor photo.

You sign during fair?why you will choose france taipei>??do you choose the photographer and make up artist in FT d ?

Hi, I am new here. Mind if i join in ? ;)

I am planning to sign up the package w France Taipei too, any comment?

Thanks

Hi Fang,

you signed the package already? i cann't give any feedback cause not really deal with them yet. :P

my advise is, remember write down all the thing they agree for you on the paper.

all the best!!! :)

cheers,

sclee08

Hi,

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

Hi, I am new here. Mind if i join in ? ;)

I am planning to sign up the package w France Taipei too, any comment?

Thanks

HI Fang,

Nice to meet you, do you go to other bridal shop to survey? i know the aspial will have a fair coming sept 12-14, may be you can have a look then only decide which to choose lo.......France Taipei a ..i not sure..some pic ture took nice, but some not...anyway i still yet to take photo...so unable to help u much

Hi Swei18,

how is your gown fitting? i had choose my 7 PS gown already.

overall, the evening gown choice seem not much and the outdoor gown not that nice too. :(

but the staff there so helpful, i had spent almost 4 hours for my gown fitting. She let me try as much as i want, until i get my final decision. :P

hehehe...... my friend "curi-curi" captured the picture for me, totally 40++ pictures. :lol:

cheers,

sclee08

Hi Swei18,

overall, the evening gown choice seem not much and the outdoor gown not that nice too. :(

but the staff there so helpful, i had spent almost 4 hours for my gown fitting. She let me try as much as i want, until i get my final decision. :P

hehehe...... my friend "curi-curi" captured the picture for me, totally 40++ pictures. :lol:

Hihi...

ya..i confirm 4 gaun already...the other will choose when new gaun come in...wa..u can capture so much photo...i only take few photo..as FT person say cannot take....i curi curi also can take a few..u so good..can curi took till 40++ pic..mind to share ur photo?this few day din see you onlin in skpe...you can email me siow-wei_chong@agilent.com

cheers,

sclee08

Hi Swei18,

Hihi...

ya..i confirm 4 gaun already...the other will choose when new gaun come in...wa..u can capture so much photo...i only take few photo..as FT person say cannot take....i curi curi also can take a few..u so good..can curi took till 40++ pic..mind to share ur photo?this few day din see you onlin in skpe...you can email me siow-wei_chong@agilent.com

cheers,

sclee08

hi, i would like to join in this..

i just sign up FT in btw...

so how u all feel for it? any photography introduce??

TQ

Hi BTBs,

I was at their BS near Pacific Megamall last weekend to take family photo.

We were there at 10ish in the morning but my sis-in-law was not ready for the shoot bcoz her WG was too loose and we were all waiting for the BS seamtress. So I asked where is she and I was told it's not time for her to come to work yet. I was like, how can you schedule your customers for PS but your seamstress not working yet? What's the point? Still have to wait for the seamstress. This is unacceptable.

When I had my PS with my BS in KL, the seamstress came when I'm half way thru the makeup and start asking me to go 1 round gown fitting again and alter the necessary while I continued the make-up. So when I'm done with the make-up, the gowns are all ready.

So do check the timing of your PS and the seamstress working hours. Or else u may end up waiting for her.

Hi BTBs,

I was at their BS near Pacific Megamall last weekend to take family photo.

We were there at 10ish in the morning but my sis-in-law was not ready for the shoot bcoz her WG was too loose and we were all waiting for the BS seamtress. So I asked where is she and I was told it's not time for her to come to work yet. I was like, how can you schedule your customers for PS but your seamstress not working yet? What's the point? Still have to wait for the seamstress. This is unacceptable.

When I had my PS with my BS in KL, the seamstress came when I'm half way thru the makeup and start asking me to go 1 round gown fitting again and alter the necessary while I continued the make-up. So when I'm done with the make-up, the gowns are all ready.

So do check the timing of your PS and the seamstress working hours. Or else u may end up waiting for her.

thanks a lot Lil' Angel

i sign up in what BS u said just now....last week i went there to change my outdoor gown, hmmm...so far their service are quite good...

by the way, thanks ur remind!! :)

Hi Sclee,

I am new here...

How was your photo shooting? impress or depress ? icon4.gif

could you share me the info?

I am considering to sign up the package similar yours...

Anyways, I managed to get free shoting at Phuket/ Krabi AND in E&O Hotel at Penang...

However, Make up fee is not included..

Hope to see your respon soon...

I have only 1 week to make the decision... thanks!

Note: you could add me at MSN khai.choon.loo@hotmail.com

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

Hi SWei,

I am new here...

Anyways, I managed to get free shoting at Phuket/ Krabi AND in E&O Hotel at Penang...

Hi,

I will have my gown fitting on 24 Aug, what about u?so how much is your package?already choose photographer & make up artist..do you have any msn so that we can chat there....my msn is swei18@hotmail.com..you can add me

Hi swe18,

hahaha.... my gown fitting just 1 day earlier than u. :P

mine at 23 Aug.

my package is RM2988,

bigger album 15x20 - 20pos

smaller album 12x16 - 30pos

big frame 20x30

small frame 8x12 - 2

wedding + evening gown - 7 (5VIP + 2SVIP)

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD - 50 pos

Negatives - 50 pcs

signature book

Actual day

WG - 1, EG - 2 (just VIP)

coat -2

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

worth? how about urs?

i just book my AD photographer - at perfect moment. i visited their shop and saw their work, so nice and we love it so much.. :lol:

i had called Sam, Mandy, Nicole for my AD make up.

Sam was fully book already, :( , she recommand Jully, you know her? how her work?

Nicole still available, but her price quite high... :(

Mandy was fully book too, but she still can slot in the morning session for me, but how about my evening session??!!! really panic now....... :(

how about u? you get ur photographer or MUA already?

i do not have msn, do you have skype? my username is sclee08

;)

cheers,

sclee08

Hi Swei18,

i ady add you in my MSN...Coz thinking to talk with u abt FT... Hope to hear you soon..

Hi Sclee08,

i just have MSN and yahoo messanger, so can u pls add me....thinking to talk with u abt FT too..

cyooi88@hotmail.com

cyooi80@yahoo.com

or you give me ur skype add and let me try to add u in yahoo messanger, Thanks...

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

Hi SWei,

I am new here...

Hi coffy,

Your package so good ler... so do u need to pay the flight ticket for PG and MUA?

I ady add u in my msn, can u pls approve??it is easier for us to chat. Hope to hear from u...

my user name is yin in msn.

hi sleepysleepy...

i'm also a bride of France Taipei Penang...managed to call them up last month. It seems that they are not able to let us take pics in E&O hotel anymore. Their contract with them already ceased. You might want to check with them again cos I tried to arrange for my photoshoot in April next yr, they said cannot take pics in E&O hotel anymore.

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

Hi SWei,

I am new here...

Hi coffy,

Your package so good ler... so do u need to pay the flight ticket for PG and MUA?

I ady add u in my msn, can u pls approve??it is easier for us to chat. Hope to hear from u...

hi sleepysleepy...

i'm also a bride of France Taipei Penang...managed to call them up last month. It seems that they are not able to let us take pics in E&O hotel anymore. Their contract with them already ceased. You might want to check with them again cos I tried to arrange for my photoshoot in April next yr, they said cannot take pics in E&O hotel anymore.

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

Hi SWei,

I am new here...

Hi coffy,

Hi gracelourdes,

Thanks for your information. How do you get to know this? Do thy give you other suggestion to take the out door picture?

what package u signup with them?When is your wedding date?

Sleepysleepy, i got to know it when i called them to fix appointment to book the race course for us to take pics....i also enquired if they can book E&O hotel then (my htb's main reason in signing up with them is cos they r one of the only BS who can take PS in E&O n race course) so they said tat the contract with them is up n won't be renewed...i was pretty disappointed...

but they reassured me that there's also alot of nice places to take pics...told me to discuss with them when we go down 1 day before our PS to alter my gowns...

my pkg is v similar to swei18...just tat they give us discount of RM1000 as promo pkg for the race course...not sure if there's still those pkg tat allows France Taipei brides to take in penang race course cos heard the staff there said (when i called them last mth) tat they now only have the victorian theme...also, my pkg dun have the AD items cos my AD is in s'pore....easier to get things over there...

going to take my PS in April 2009 n my AD is in Sept 2009...

hi sleepysleepy...

My package is 3988

big frame 24x35

coat - 7

thank you card - 2 sets

DVD with 1 song - 46 pos

Negatives - 46pcs

signature book

Actual day

car decoration

bridal bouquet

corsages - 3

Hi SWei,

I am new here...

Hi coffy,

Hi gracelourdes,

Thanks for your information. How do you get to know this? Do thy give you other suggestion to take the out door picture?

what package u signup with them?When is your wedding date?

hi there...i sign up FT in btw side..

and already finish all my PS, nice and enjoy...

i took 2 days to finish my PS one is OD and another day is ID.

my OD is at teluk kumbar, quite nice and good view...i feel very enjoy in my shooting...

next week will go to choose my photos...

hope u all can enjoy it..

:lol:

gracet6, sorry ar...btw is where ar? penang at jalan loke yew side or the penang island one?

hi there...i sign up FT in btw side..

and already finish all my PS, nice and enjoy...

i took 2 days to finish my PS one is OD and another day is ID.

my OD is at teluk kumbar, quite nice and good view...i feel very enjoy in my shooting...

next week will go to choose my photos...

hope u all can enjoy it..

:lol:

no worries....tat means it's the same branch tat i'm getting my gowns frm also....

my photoshoot only in Apr....how's the new gowns there now? nice?

do let me have a few peeks of ur pics when it's ready :) oh ya, who is ur MUA and ur PG frm BTW?

oh...BTW is butterworth near the Megamall there.. sorry for late reply... :)

hows yours now? :)

no worries....tat means it's the same branch tat i'm getting my gowns frm also....

my photoshoot only in Apr....how's the new gowns there now? nice?

do let me have a few peeks of ur pics when it's ready :) oh ya, who is ur MUA and ur PG frm BTW?

oh...BTW is butterworth near the Megamall there.. sorry for late reply... :)

hows yours now? :)

Annie is my MUA that day...her make-up not bad, natural and nice...bu beaware with their "sale",

she will ask u to buy the cosmetic etc..

u know our make-up is not include ampoules, sponge etc..

if u not mind to share with other the sponge then shld b k, but if u mind, i think u better prepare urself, coz it charge RM10 /one.

the gown there is nice....i like it much... when is ur fitting?who is ur photography?

my OS at PG, a nice view..