xiaomaomi

Fresh Flowers for Hair

very nice =) and your gown is nice too, I went to read your blog, this wedding gown is very nice =)

Thanks, Ling - for ur compliments and visiting my blog! I plan to upload my AD photos later when I have a better internet connection. :) Mind to share with me ur blog?

mess_cat,

I don't have a blog but my small part-time business blog yes =P I uploaded most of my photos to my facebook =)

Ling,

In that case, may I add u in Facebook? I wish to see your photos leh! Btw, I've uploaded my AD photos in my wedding web site. Feel free to visit, hoh! :biggrin:

My hairdo for AD also with fresh flower..My MUA were nice to bring along the roses (from somewhere) for AD hairdo..simple and nice...Love it as she did a great job

Serena^^B

My hairdo for AD also with fresh flower..My MUA were nice to bring along the roses (from somewhere) for AD hairdo..simple and nice...Love it as she did a great job

Serena^^B

Hi Serena,

Care to share the photos of your AD hairdo? :smile:

Serena^^B

Hi Serena,

Hi MessyCat,

You can check on the my photo album in facebook.

My email address - ngetyoon@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Serena^^b

Serena^^B

Hi Serena,

Hi MessyCat,

You can check on the my photo album in facebook.

My email address - ngetyoon@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Serena^^b

Serena,saw your photos in facebook...so pretty oh~~~

may i know whr do u get your kua?buy or rent?

Hie all

Just to share with u that fresh flowers are really awesome for hairdo...

I used Carnation & baby breath for my chapel ceremony and Eustomas, baby roses & baby breaths for dinner reception...

Check them out...

263116_10150252617397376_791072375_73516

photo.jpg

Cheers!

All the pictures are very nice... I love the flowers with hair styles..

It looks very fresh and cool. Nice to see you all...

OR you could cheat a little like I did biggrin.gif

I like the simplicity of French Twists, and I used a French Twist Comb that had flowers on it for my wedding dinner and ROM. Many thought that they were real flowers! By the way, I did my makeup and hairdo myself.

DSC01019-1.jpg

DSC00893-1.jpg

CIMG4070-1.jpg

The French Twist Comb with white flowers are from The Curve flea market, only RM15, biggrin.gif whereas the other one is from Evita Peroni. The latter may not be wedding-ish enough, but I posted the pic here just to let you girls have a rough idea.

One good thing out of using these combs is that I still have (and use) the combs till today, and the flowers do not wilt. tongue.gif

Wow, you are super talented!!!

i am also choose fresh flowers for my hair style,i choose baby breath which means everlasting love,and rose.