evelynsaw

Gowns for sale (New)

all gowns not available anymore :-)

thanks for viewing

Edited by evelynsaw

Hi evelyn,

Is gown #2 of empire cut or A-line cut? Can't really see...

Do you have any gowns which are of A-line cut? A-line cut suits most ppl despite of our various body shapes... :P

Cheers,

Kellyn

evelyn,

I like gown 3, it is a knee length gown but too bad, the size doesn't suits me. :(

Gown 1 design is beautiful especially the top, I like it .. but the bottom looks a bit too much :) need to put on it so that will know whether nice or not :)

your friend reli geng la! hahaha .. u ask for 3 and she brought back 10 for u :P I guess she also cannot resist those beautiful gowns oh :D

Oh my goodness, Evelyn! Were these the ones you asked your friend to buy?

Good luck :) Hope you manage to sell some!

omg... these are really nice....

sigh.. no more money to buy gowns la.. hahaha

but hope you manage to sell them.. nice!!

evelyn,

you very geng!! the sizes fit me (of coz with extra 4 inch for alteration)..but... money not suit me..

So, in my dream....I'll be wearing Gown 1!! :D

Tifanny

the material for gown 3 is matte satin, i bought this for my ROM, but after i bought it only i found out i cant wear it :P cos they said Nikah got to be in mosque, and got to cover everything :(

so i got to sell this gown :(

kellynkts

gown 2 is empire waist cut, i was told that people with heavy bottom would look good in this cutting :) and it does :) you want A line gown ar? i got, you like simple one or you like can can one? let me know la, so i go and take picture of that gown to show you

beautifulgown

yeah la, i read back my email to her when she went to HK, is to buy 3 gown for me, dunno how come she end up reading "a few", some more tell me she almost bought 1 dozen! this doesnt include the 2 WG and 4 EG i bought :S if plus everything together! i got 16 gown la, seow man!

pinkelle

yup here's photos of 3 out of 10 she bought for me. i heard my mom told me she saw something really nice from davids bridal (she is in US now) i told her DONT BUY anymore.. if not i really gonna pengsan!

MayWong, genielee_83

waiyo i also hope that i can manage to sell them, my poor cupboard bursting already! no space

kellynkts

gown 2 is empire waist cut, i was told that people with heavy bottom would look good in this cutting :) and it does :) you want A line gown ar? i got, you like simple one or you like can can one? let me know la, so i go and take picture of that gown to show you

Hi evelynsaw

would you mind sharing with me the pics of the gowns other than the 3 posted that you wish to sell too?

simple and can can oso wan la...hehe..thanks ya?..oh my email is sandy_gsf@lycos.com

sfgoh

sfgoh, venissa

aiyo, i just simply snap some shots first ok? then i post them up. sorry if quality not good cos i dont have camera its with HB.

hehe .. evelyn, I think your frient just too excited when she shops those gowns for you. )

16 gowns oh!! :o if you want to wear it .. mmm .. mm <_< almost every 30 minutes you have to change for morning ceremony and dinner .. wah! :o

beautifulgown

yeah la, i read back my email to her when she went to HK, is to buy 3 gown for me, dunno how come she end up reading "a few", some more tell me she almost bought 1 dozen! this doesnt include the 2 WG and 4 EG i bought :S if plus everything together! i got 16 gown la, seow man!

BG, yalor yalor that two is my favourite, very sayang to let go also :'( especially gown 8, the lace very nice... i look so slim in that also...

evelyn,

that 2 also your favourite ah :)

you also like simple design with a bit of lace or detail design.

gown 8 I like oso .. sigh .. too bad la, the size not suits me, otherwise I may want to get frm you.

what color is that? if can wear I may want to use it for my EG.

sigh .. <_<

BG, its champagne colour.... you know, after i post the photo, i look at the gown again... aiyo i "feel" like keeping it again... :(

nice color :) sayang la .. if it is my size I will get tat from you, because I like the lace design.

evelyn, if you mean gown 8 .. you should keep it for yourself, because it is nice, and what more to say you slim in the gown, then lagi you should keep it.

BG, its champagne colour.... you know, after i post the photo, i look at the gown again... aiyo i "feel" like keeping it again... :(

Agree with Beautiful Gown, Evelyn! :)

If you find something you look good in, keep it! Just change more on your AD and during your PS :D

Hi evelyn,

So, is dress #8 still for sale? :P

Are both dresses #2 & #8 champagne in colour?

Erm, whereabouts are you? Would it be possible to collect instead of you delivering?

Cheers,

Kellyn

Hi evelyn,

I like ur gown very much la... especially gown 8. really nice! i look so slim in that also... tis sentence impress me la... :P

by d way i ike gown 5 also :D anyway do u hv any 2 pcs gown? i herad ppl say, fat bridal like me better take 2 pcs gown wor~ wat u think?

as Venissa mention, where can v do d alteration ah? i alter i also can fit la.. (must alter 2 d biggest :P might not dat nice la... :( )

by d way, where's ur location? may b i can hv a look on d dress 1st :D really sum yuk yuk la... ;)

Venissa

alteration of gown, can be done at any tailor, i always go to the one at third floor in Sg Wang, its called pinky, depends on where you are la, there is also another good tailor for alteration in Sri Petaling Carrefour and in subang parade.

kellynkts

yup at the moment both are still available. im in OUG area. but work in kl near the masjid jamek lrt station.

meyengo

i dont have any 2 piece items, im also not the slim slim type (im a pear shape person, very big bottom!), thats why you see most of the gowns are either A line or its ruffled skirt bottom, it helps to make us look slimmer visually :)

depends on your shape actually.. i read this in one of the bride magazine, i just summarise it here for you ya :)

if you are top heavy, meaning big bust, go for something with a slight off shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline, combined with an A-line skirt, so you dont show off too much cleavage :)

if small bust, go for designs with details on the body of the gown such as beads, crystals, ruffles, gathers etc. this adds volume and give an illusion of a fuller bust line. with a mermaid ct bottom to accentuate your curves.

if got heavy bottom, go for a-line gowns with natural waistline as they elongate the silhouette, making a bottom heavy bride or short bride appear taller.

short and petite brides look good in high waistline with an empire cut bodice

Agree agree :) If I were you, I will keep it :)

If you find something you look good in, keep it! Just change more on your AD and during your PS :D

Ling,

i also want to keep it, still thinking hard, but you remember the EG i showed you that i bought from armadale? the baby blue colour one? its very similar to this gown... only that blue one is more flare and make me feel like Belle in the cartoon beauty and the beast hehehehe

so if i were to keep it means i will have 7 gowns, how to wear all on the same night???

Agree agree :) If I were you, I will keep it :)

hi eve,

im interested on the Gown #9. Can describe more to me? Thanks

This gown is from ur GF(from HK) or u bought it at Armadale??

Im wearing s size, can it alter to s size? Is it possible that i can try to put on/wear 1st?

thanks! Cheers!! :)