evelynsaw

Gowns for sale (New)

evelyn,

*sweat* .. 7 gowns for one night.

Ya I do remember the blue gown, that simple gown also look nice. Ahh .. if you know your friend got your so many gowns, will you still get those gowns locally??

no matter how hard I'm, I still cannot fit into that gown .. I really like it. :(

bei bei,

this gown is bought by my gf for me from HK, aiiiii if i KNOW she will buy 10 gowns for me i wont even go to armadale gown sale and buy 3 gowns!!! totally pengsan ok! some more armadale gown is used gowns!

but i got to wear that 3 gowns i buy from armadale cos my HB buy for me

imagine, so heart pain right? got so many nice new gowns, and every day i open my cupboard to change i got to look at them :S and if it was before the PS even better, then i no need to end up wearing those big big gown from KG that makes me look so fat :(

describe the gown ar, its a-line matte satin, when i try it on make me feel like im cinderela when i wore it (yes i love disney cartoons ) maybe its because of the skirt bottom it looks like cinderella's gown :D

oh ya i also like the ruffled part at the tummy area, i notice my tummy look not so big!! and when i sit down dont have to jaga jaga cos my tummy wont jut out hahaha

its a tie back gown, so have to try then see if need to alter or not, cos usually can adjust tighter...

Ling,

yeah if 7 a night really can pengsan right? like marathon shange baju!! if only i know she will buy for me i dont think i will go gown hunting la... same price but used gown, what for wor.... right or not...?

but too late to regret la..

erm, never say never, if the gown not sold, and you manage to slim down to fit into it! i will ask my friend see if she ok to let me pass the gown for you to wear hahaha then ask edwin to take pic and you become the model... i post here sure sell like hot cakes!!

evelyn,

do you have lunch buffet during your AD? can wear ya! My friend wore a simple EG for lunch buffet, you can do that too ah :)

ahh you mean those you bought some are not new?? <_<

the most that can adjust is up to 38-30-38 right? I takut the first 38, the rest maybe ok .. but that first 38 .. ahh ..

If I wore it for photo then the gown is going to sell as second liau lo :P

hehe .. I'm still not qualify to be a model :P

ling, from armadale one is used, the other two i didnt ask, but i see some make up concealer marks on the gown, so i think its used la

these 10 gown i'm selling here is 100% new unused gowns, no worry, so far only me try it on before haha...

okay im going to sleep already will check this thread tomorrow night :)

good night!!

evelyn,

ahh .. ic ic :) thus they have sales to clear all the used-stock.

I shud sleep too, but now my student is chatting with me, consultation :P a nice lady, so I don't mind to spend my time to chat with her.

Good night Evelyn :)

kellynkts

yup at the moment both are still available. im in OUG area. but work in kl near the masjid jamek lrt station.

Hi evelyn,

I guessed it's best to meet you at your place in OUG? Can't imagine you carrying your wedding gowns in the LRT :P

I am staying in Taman Desa, but working in Maxis HQ in KLCC... Meet u this weekend can ah?

Mind to PM me your contact details? Thanks! :)

Evelyn,

those gowns was so so so nice.. too bad my hb dont let me to buy any wg. he said, next time will only hanging in the wardrobe only.

Hi Evelyn,

I want gown 2 & 6 ler.. where can i see the gown ler? Btw, where u bought these two gowns ler.. :lol:

Wah, u realli damn geng lar.. any EG which u want to sell also ?? cos my SIL is looking for EG for my AD :P

tiffany

if you scroll very much lower at page one, you will see the rest of the gowns... :) so you still want gown # 3 or not? cos got another BTB interested to view it :)

kellynkts

im at OUG, where you want to meet up? you are interested in gown #2 & 8 right?

miumiu138

you want gown #2 & 6 ar? i thought you aiming for the gown at wedding hub one?

Wan Yee

since you are also in OUG area i can meet up with you to let you try gown #5 but are you in a hurry? cos that gown is so happen with my GF now la,

winnie011211

So where you want to meet up to see gown #3?

aqeuous

yup you can meet up with me but that depends if winnie buy it from me or not la hehe

feeling, juvannise

its ok la, never buy also can cuci mata haha

Hi evelyn,

Sorry ah, but I had a closer look and just realised that gown # 5 is actually tube top is it? If it's tube, then I can't wear liow. :o I kept thinking it was with spaghetti straps.. Dunno why.. :unsure:

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience..

tiffany

if you scroll very much lower at page one, you will see the rest of the gowns... :) so you still want gown # 3 or not? cos got another BTB interested to view it :)

kellynkts

miumiu138

Wan Yee

since you are also in OUG area i can meet up with you to let you try gown #5 but are you in a hurry? cos that gown is so happen with my GF now la,

winnie011211

aqeuous

yup you can meet up with me but that depends if winnie buy it from me or not la hehe

feeling, juvannise

Is gown 1,5,6,9 still available?? I really like those - especially gown 1,6, and 9. Gown#5 so so only..Are these in white or ivory color? Can you send more photos of the gown to me directly? Gown 1 and 6 are pretty detailed but not 9. I am starting to look for gowns, can't decide to rent or buy now. I live in USA but hb-to-be is from M'sia and wedding will be in M'sia. We will take PS in M'sia but I want to take a set of photos in USA during Fall when the colors change, so I would like to get a wedding dress. The ones you have are beautiful - and it's actually not that expensive. David's bridal would sell for at least $600 for the kinda you have. Please PM or email me more information, PLS. Thanks!

meyengo

i dont have any 2 piece items, im also not the slim slim type (im a pear shape person, very big bottom!), thats why you see most of the gowns are either A line or its ruffled skirt bottom, it helps to make us look slimmer visually :)

depends on your shape actually.. i read this in one of the bride magazine, i just summarise it here for you ya :)

if you are top heavy, meaning big bust, go for something with a slight off shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline, combined with an A-line skirt, so you dont show off too much cleavage :)

if small bust, go for designs with details on the body of the gown such as beads, crystals, ruffles, gathers etc. this adds volume and give an illusion of a fuller bust line. with a mermaid ct bottom to accentuate your curves.

if got heavy bottom, go for a-line gowns with natural waistline as they elongate the silhouette, making a bottom heavy bride or short bride appear taller.

short and petite brides look good in high waistline with an empire cut bodice

thx for d info~ i'm fat la... :( i got heavy bottom also, same as my mum <_< good things never gv me. bside dat i got flabby arms 2 la...

by d way, which of ur gown still available? i do like gown 1, 2, 5, 6 & 8. and if i wanna hv a look on ur gown, where can v meet? PM me pls~ thx~ ;)

Hi evelynsaw,

Love all the gowns, especially 6 and 8. A weird question: How 'tall' are these gown? Coz I'm 172cm in height. Thanks for checking for me :)

kathy,

no worries on the length :P im 175cm so you shouldnt have any problem with the length.. do you like cinderella style? cos both this two gowns if worn with a can can, is very nice and flare, like princess look...

Hi evelynsaw,

Love all the gowns, especially 6 and 8. A weird question: How 'tall' are these gown? Coz I'm 172cm in height. Thanks for checking for me :)

hi meyengo,

some of them are still available, if you are still interested you can pm me which gown, good business? no la, im just trying to minimise my loss :P im selling at cost price, not making a profit :P

Hi evelynsaw,

it's d gowns oledi sold out? :( anyway good 4 u also, good business :D

hehehe... ok la... i'll PM u ya~ anyway thx alot ;)

hi meyengo,

some of them are still available, if you are still interested you can pm me which gown, good business? no la, im just trying to minimise my loss :P im selling at cost price, not making a profit :P

Hi evelynsaw,

it's d gowns oledi sold out? :( anyway good 4 u also, good business :D

tiffany

kellynkts

miumiu138

Wan Yee

winnie011211

aqeuous

feeling, juvannise

hi evelynsaw,

i'm still interested in gown 3.. i'll be one of the ji mui for my fren's wedding.. wanna buy n wear it tat day.. but unfortunately i'm not in m'sia right now.. :( can't view the gown.. thx anyway..

Hi evelynsaw,

I'm new at this forum. Can you let me know which gowns are still available? I'll be able to drop by OUG to see the gowns.

Thanks.

Hi i like gown 2 a lot. Is it still available? And can i try it first before buying from you? If it suit me, i will definetely buy it from you.

tiffany

gown 3 is sold already :-)

pobaby

you can come by to OUG then i can let you try the gowns that are still available, just pm me ok?

erinepink

gown #2 is still available, but i have someone that is coming to view it this saturday. its on a first come first serve basis, if you are interested to view then you can pm me :-)