windy

Ceiling Fan...

Is Panasonic fan ok? 5 blades better or 3 blades?

I think KDK and Panasonic are the best when it comes to reliability. But i didnt choose them because of the colors and design which is quite old fashioned. Plus i got the Alpha fans for quite a good bargain so even if they kaput after 2 yrs its still worth it. Alpha also has good after sales service.

cybermaster,

thanks for the replied. Yesterday I went to check on the electric items, saw the Panasonic fan, look nice.. there are 2 choices, 1 is white, another is gold.. just wonder good or not.

what's the diff between 3 blades and 5 blades

cybermaster,

thanks for the replied. Yesterday I went to check on the electric items, saw the Panasonic fan, look nice.. there are 2 choices, 1 is white, another is gold.. just wonder good or not.

what's the diff between 3 blades and 5 blades

Well generally a 5 blade fan should provide you with more downdraft wind compared to a 3 blade. But alot depends on the type of blade used. Ive seen some 5 blade fans providing the same wind as a 3 blade so it depends on the blades itself. But generally a 5 blade fan should provide more wind.

went to cimalite, wanted to get 2-3 fancy fans, with lights, but don't like those displayed there. anyone knows where can get affordable price for fancy fans? got shop with lots of choices for these? thanks.

went to cimalite, wanted to get 2-3 fancy fans, with lights, but don't like those displayed there. anyone knows where can get affordable price for fancy fans? got shop with lots of choices for these? thanks.

There are many brands for fancy fans. But be careful. Use the criteria i gave earlier to make your choice. Stick to popular brands like Alpha, Elmark, etc. I wont particularly recommend Elmark due to motor power.

Most electrical lighting shops have fans. U will need to go around and search. But look in Puchong. Prices there are generally cheaper. Be prepared to go around to at least 10 shops before making your purchase. Fan prices can vary between 10% - 90% depending on the stock levels of the shops. So dont rush and buy the fans.

There are different types of Fans not only ceiling fans but also Casablanca Paddle Fans, Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans. You can get from Crescentharbor.

http://www.crescentharbor.com/mocafanco.html

Hi all,

need you guys opinion. 1st time doing home electronic shopping :P so not too sure what type of ceilig fan is gud. But need to consider 1 main issue here which is the ceiling of the living hall is low.

I don't mind is a remote control fan or a manual operated fan lah...as long as it can tahan..hehe...

Anyone has use the Elmark brand Fan before? looks nice

can check this out

http://www.elmark.com.sg/html/LMD15.html

I am confused after i read this thread I actually found a fan brand name Kronos 5 blades celling fan High Speed 250rpm 188m motor with timer n also 3 yrs warranty (motor only) cost me RM139 only but after reading the thread I started worried it do not last or need repair in a very short period :sad:

Do I go for this for those branded like KDK, Panasonic or Alpha????

I got a mixture of brands, for bedroom baby fans, I got KDK. For dining and office baby fans I got Deka - this actually turn out to be very classy and nice, all my friend liked this the most. For living area, I got a full size Alpha, also very nice.