crasygal

Yoga Zone closed down?

Honestly..

I feel sorry for everyone here that have to face this issue. Remember all.. you are not alone.. there was 20k member that facing this issue now.

To Ms Lim.. you made the right choice by not renew the membership.. happy for you :)

For the rest (including me).. I'm speechless now.While reading punky and crasygal that cannot reach them.. i tried to call YZ Puchong branch.. nobody answer..may be i will drop by this evening and probably found the another note.

Punky, you said they will closed until 12sept, would you mind to sms ask your sale person, will YG extend the membership to another fews day during the premis is closed down(for yearly memebership)?For mYoga, I heard is expensive and they count by class taht you will attend, not free flow like YZ.But I've to admit that their xlosing time is late.. so you will have more choice on classes.

I think is not easy to get a refund back especially during financial problem.As you said crasygal, I feel cheated too.. the class is bad and very less hot class.The closing time also shorter.. Last time it was 8.30pm, they change to 8.00pm.Then recent close time is 7.45 or sometime is only 7.15pm. Due to work on shift, sometime I finish work at 6.00pm,probably reach there late than 7.15, what class thay I can choose? leftover class?Usually they will have front desk only now. If you need to speak with sale person, they may provide "no-answer" number for you.Will post again after I go and find out what happen to YZ Puchong.Website as date of today 13-08-08 is suspensed

Sure, I can sms the sales person again to check out the details, provided he will still answer me or if he still have a job. :D

Check-out the website of Myoga, that place sure looks glamorous & high-class. There are many classes provided too including high-energy ones like latin dances. They do not have as many instructors like YZ and most of them are locals I believe. After the incident at YZ, I am very sceptical and apprehensive about paying lump sum for yearly subscription. Don't want a repeat of this incident again. Well, guess we all have to wait & see what next and lets keep the members updated.

I called up the YC Puchong... there have no front desk to ans the phone call... the person who ans my call is 1 of the member there and only have 4 classes and conducted by 1 trainer... just now the trainer spoke to me... she said she will try to ask the office (think is new management) send more teacher here... the trainer can't give me an ans whn will YC/YZ back to normal but they r working out....

the trainer said she have to open the door, ans the call, clean the studio etc... which pitty her also... temporary we can only try our luck and see will they have class on tat day or not... I have to cross my fingures and hope tat they will back to normal asap....

I called up the YC Puchong... there have no front desk to ans the phone call... the person who ans my call is 1 of the member there and only have 4 classes and conducted by 1 trainer... just now the trainer spoke to me... she said she will try to ask the office (think is new management) send more teacher here... the trainer can't give me an ans whn will YC/YZ back to normal but they r working out....

the trainer said she have to open the door, ans the call, clean the studio etc... which pitty her also... temporary we can only try our luck and see will they have class on tat day or not... I have to cross my fingures and hope tat they will back to normal asap....

Anyone from YZ Plaza Damas? I have not been there to check whats going on more than a week? Can anyone let me know if its still operating or closed down? What the heck is going on now? Has the new management taken on YZ yet?

Anyone from YZ Plaza Damas? I have not been there to check whats going on more than a week? Can anyone let me know if its still operating or closed down? What the heck is going on now? Has the new management taken on YZ yet?

heard that the life member all will not be take in by the new management ....

wondering what can all the member do now

really sad... icon9.gif some of the yogazone teachers veli good and caring 1... wasted... my aunty juz sign for wholelife membership.... and i juz expired...

been to other centre's trial classes oso cant find teachers as good as yogazone..

really sad... icon9.gif some of the yogazone teachers veli good and caring 1... wasted... my aunty juz sign for wholelife membership.... and i juz expired...

been to other centre's trial classes oso cant find teachers as good as yogazone..

yalo... which centre u practice last time? i used to practice at tmn desa n sri petaling. my membership until sep 2009, jz burned like tat... :( did ur aunty file to tribunal claim? although we donno whether we'll get the refund or not, but i've filed in too. i've signed up with other centre lo, but for sure NOT urban yoga!

dear all,

I've talk to the adviser of the yoga zone... I also did spoke to the banker they advise us to file up the file at tribunal.. u can do it online at http://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/etribunal/user/user_login.php

the tribulan officer said the more ppl we file the more chances we can get back our refund but also have to see did they have money in the company or not... so at least a small hope lo.. althought the chances is not high but no harm to try...

I've file up mine too.. so hope to have the good news from tribunal...

those who from Puchong... we puchong member did form a new yoga class... those interested please PM my or email me at: jenniezs@yahoo.com for further information.. :)

wish we all the best

dear all,

I've talk to the adviser of the yoga zone... I also did spoke to the banker they advise us to file up the file at tribunal.. u can do it online at http://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/etribunal/user/user_login.php

the tribulan officer said the more ppl we file the more chances we can get back our refund but also have to see did they have money in the company or not... so at least a small hope lo.. althought the chances is not high but no harm to try...

I've file up mine too.. so hope to have the good news from tribunal...

those who from Puchong... we puchong member did form a new yoga class... those interested please PM my or email me at: jenniezs@yahoo.com for further information.. :)

wish we all the best

hi... crasygal! i've file the claim too... u file up online rite? so did they give u a date to attend at the tribunal court? if they do, will u attend? and we need to send a copy to yogazone, which address u sent to? for me, i send to the Receiver office.

hi crasygal, thaks for the info / link. I"ll fill up too. But need to attached our receipt from YZ? Hope we can get back the $...

hi crasygal, thaks for the info / link. I"ll fill up too. But need to attached our receipt from YZ? Hope we can get back the $...

sywiser, i did bring along the receipt n membership card when filing the claim, but the officer in-charge din ask for it at all leh! :unsure:

OMG!! I did heard about it but I thought just hand over to another personto manage. Actually I have freezing my membership since I preggie. Planning to activate soon to cont my yoga practice soon. My membership will expire next year. I used to go to Endah Parade Yoga Club. Anyone can update me, pls?what should I do. thks.

crasygal - Thought we fill online? Got to go ourself to the counter??

oxford bb - I also freeze my membership since pregnant.. Hmm.. bt kinda sad la.. Now all member got to pay RM88 monthly if you want to continue Yoga there. For Non-member, they charge >RM100. Lots teacher already teaching out themself.. I am still searching where / how to get back our $ :(

Dear All,

Yes I've file up my file thru internet.. I did told the tribunal offical that I've no time to go over to do that.. so they ask me to do it on-line.. at puchong here got few of the members had do it on-line.. I also read thru 1 treat here they do it on-line for the e-tribunal.. :)

Yes I will go attend the court case, die die also 1 2 get back the refund ah... 50% also better then nothing right.. y want to let the evil owner run away with our money.. :P

at the e-tribunal there didn't state that need to give a copy to yogazone oh... but it did stated once they received the document and wang pos we send they will proceed and contact us for the court case.. think maybe is later they will call me gua.. I'm not sure so far haven't get any info from them.. which unlucky that I do it during raya time.. <_<

Yes we need to attach the receipt together... b4 tat I call up the tribunal they also ask me bring the receipt oh...

Those who stay at Puchong and b4 that is Puchong member u can come and join us.. we r running the class at Rakan Muda Center there.. we just start it.. all of the current member is the regular at Puchong Yoga Club... if u guys needs more information just PM me or email me at: jenniezs@yahoo.com... u all r always welcome...

So good luck to all of us and hope tat tribunal can help us claim back our money.. ;) have to pray hard.. :P

Dear All,

Yes I've file up my file thru internet.. I did told the tribunal offical that I've no time to go over to do that.. so they ask me to do it on-line.. at puchong here got few of the members had do it on-line.. I also read thru 1 treat here they do it on-line for the e-tribunal.. :)

Yes I will go attend the court case, die die also 1 2 get back the refund ah... 50% also better then nothing right.. y want to let the evil owner run away with our money.. :P

at the e-tribunal there didn't state that need to give a copy to yogazone oh... but it did stated once they received the document and wang pos we send they will proceed and contact us for the court case.. think maybe is later they will call me gua.. I'm not sure so far haven't get any info from them.. which unlucky that I do it during raya time.. <_<

Yes we need to attach the receipt together... b4 tat I call up the tribunal they also ask me bring the receipt oh...

Those who stay at Puchong and b4 that is Puchong member u can come and join us.. we r running the class at Rakan Muda Center there.. we just start it.. all of the current member is the regular at Puchong Yoga Club... if u guys needs more information just PM me or email me at: jenniezs@yahoo.com... u all r always welcome...

So good luck to all of us and hope tat tribunal can help us claim back our money.. ;) have to pray hard.. :P

feel like the filing procedures n condition is quite confusing, i did it over the counter they asked me to send a copy to YZ, but did online they din ask to do so; some ppl at blog were informed need to attach receipt but i brought along they din ask from me. huh~~ donno which 1 is right... :huh:

crasygal - Thought we fill online? Got to go ourself to the counter??

oxford bb - I also freeze my membership since pregnant.. Hmm.. bt kinda sad la.. Now all member got to pay RM88 monthly if you want to continue Yoga there. For Non-member, they charge >RM100. Lots teacher already teaching out themself.. I am still searching where / how to get back our $ :(

hhahh...have to pay extra rm88??

what u mean fill in online? which website? thks.

YogaZone has been placed under receivership. When a company is in receivership, all debts incurred by the company prior to the appointment of the receiver and manager, will be paid in accordance to Section 191 and 292 of the Companies Act, 1965. i.e. the secure creditor will come first (i.e. debenture holder (bank(s)), then if there is any surplus, it will be used to pay the preferential creditors (e.g. employees, EPF, tax....) and IF there are still surpluses, then only the unsecured creditors will get paid (suppliers, and customers, like those who actually signed up and paid their membership fees).

the gist of it is that if the secured creditor don't get paid in full, no one else gets paid. no matter where you go. or if you have a judgement.

oxford bb - lodge a report via this web given by crasygal;

http://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/etribunal/user/user_login.php

RM88 need to be paid by YZ existing member if you still wan to pratice yoga there. But y'day log in www.yogazone.com.my, saw the notice, YZ goin to close down as not enuf $ to pay for the rental!! and for member who ask for refund, they hv no fund to refund us the $.. huh... so irresponsible.

Ladies, I feel sorry for those who are left in a lurch with the previous mgmt of YZ. As a fitness professional myself, I do hope this chapter will not deter people from continuing their healthy lifestyle.

Hi ladies,

As mentioned by 2ys it doesnt matter where you file your claim, once a company is place under receivership, all the debts incurred by the company prior to appointment of receivers and managers will be ranked unsecured. Which includes the deposits/ membership fees paid by the members. Even if you do get a judgment against Yogazone, your claim will also ranked as unsecured.

As mentioned in the yogazone website, there are monies owing epf and irb. which are preferrential creditors. Funds of the company will be used to repay the debenture holder, secured creditor and preferential creditors before the unsecured creditors.

In most receivership cases, it is highly unlikely that there will be any surplus for unsecured creditors.

Sheep - that means we can't do anything about YZ? By raising out our dissatisfaction via a group / members, does it help?

Hi sywiser,

To be very honest there is nothing you can do about Yogazone. You can raise your disatisfaction with via a group/ members. But it wont help on your refund. As mentioned early, even if you obtain a judgment against Yogazone, you will still ranked unsecured.

can claim for replacement cost compensation to
enrol for gym nearby ,by filing whole claim in civil court ie
small claims court instead of tribunal ?