vIv

Maid Services

Agreed with BabySiew.

Those maid services that comes once a week, for 4 hours oso also approximately RM 200 per month about RM 40-Rm 50 per time.

So, I don't think you can get the maid..especially you need it urgently as much..

oh... give up the hope, with RM300, you can't anyone with this price. A babysitter for 1 baby from 8-6 is around RM750 which do not go to your house. and you have to supply with everything else. increaseyour price to at least RM600... might have 1

Both of you must be joking Rm. 300 for a maid? I had part time maid for once a week on a mthly basic already cost Rm. 140. Cleaning only for three bed room condo.

sorry_5.giffor the mistake!

Who is joking? nobody said rm300 is enuff for a maid ar... u must have read wrongly...

Not both of your reply that i mention! What i mention is that couple who require for a maid. So i trying to let them know that their offer are extremely funny!

Hmm... i guess is a bit impossible la.... I have a part time maid who comes to the house once a week just to clean up a bit here and there also RM50 each visit from 9am till 2pm....

I have the similar question too.. hope somemore experienced can help.

What is the initial cost of getting an Indonesian maid now? I heard it is over RM7k?

I have a great Filipina part time maid.

My last maid quit on me, but was decent enough to find me a replacement. this woman came with references even, from previous and current employers. They all cited her as being a great cleaner and has a fantastic temperament. They were confident enough of her to leave their phone numbers in the references. She usually works for expats and datuks.

I was a bit sceptical but after trying her out for a few months, I'm happy.

she is lively, does a fantastic job cleaning, and plays with my pets even. She washes the cats and dogs.

The ironing is great too.

She comes twice a week. we have a pretty big house, she stays and cleans everything.

I pay her 50 rm every time she cleans. This rate is usually for 4 hours, but she stays much longer than that to do a good job.

She even offered to cut the grass with those big scissors! I had to tell her no, we'll get the gardener. The lawn can fit about two and a half cars, so that's a lot of cars to cut with scissors!

She is that hardworking.

For my daily chores like laundry and dishes, as I posted here, I use a dishwasher and dryer.

I have no need for a full time maid.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry117557

`C

hi ChloeSevigny,

Do you mind sharing me the information on where to get part time maid for RM50 per visit like yours? I m sick of the indonesian maids I have employed these last few years, and am thinking of trying out the part time ones but would prefer to get one with a reference and recommended by someone who has actually employed their services.

Appreciate if you could email me at coq8ish at gmail dot com at your soonest convenience.

~R

My last maid quit on me, but was decent enough to find me a replacement. this woman came with references even, from previous and current employers. They all cited her as being a great cleaner and has a fantastic temperament. They were confident enough of her to leave their phone numbers in the references. She usually works for expats and datuks.

she is lively, does a fantastic job cleaning, and plays with my pets even. She washes the cats and dogs.

She comes twice a week. we have a pretty big house, she stays and cleans everything.

I pay her 50 rm every time she cleans. This rate is usually for 4 hours, but she stays much longer than that to do a good job.

She even offered to cut the grass with those big scissors! I had to tell her no, we'll get the gardener. The lawn can fit about two and a half cars, so that's a lot of cars to cut with scissors!

She is that hardworking.

For my daily chores like laundry and dishes, as I posted here, I use a dishwasher and dryer.

`C

hi ChloeSevigny,

Do you mind sharing me the information on where to get part time maid for RM50 per visit like yours? I m sick of the indonesian maids I have employed these last few years, and am thinking of trying out the part time ones but would prefer to get one with a reference and recommended by someone who has actually employed their services.

Appreciate if you could email me at coq8ish at gmail dot com at your soonest convenience.

~R

ChloeSevigny

Can pm me her contact as well...i also need a part time maid for RM50 per visit :)

Hi,

I want the contacts for the RM50 maid also.please share with me too

and may i know where she base now?Do we need to provide transportation to our house?

Thanks

hi,

RM50 is pretty cheap for 4 hours. My house aint that big, small double storey, will need one say once a week!

Do pass me her info ya. hope she is base near my area. :P

can PM or email to maywong_mc@hotmail.com

Both of you must be joking Rm. 300 for a maid? I had part time maid for once a week on a mthly basic already cost Rm. 140. Cleaning only for three bed room condo.

missy28,

which maid r u attached with

can i have the contact

sounds cheap

RM140 for 4 times a month?

missy28,

which maid r u attached with

can i have the contact

sounds cheap

RM140 for 4 times a month?

The maid that work for us stay at Desa Petaling! She can only work around this area only! Let me know if you stay near here.

hi evybody, im newbie here.. i'm currently looking for a maid but dunno which country's is better. i consider whether to get philippine, indonesia or china maid. I hope to get philippines because they cn speak english so easier for me to communicate with (my bahasa is so lame), but i also think of maid from china as they can speak mandarin to my children.. i'm struggling.. but i heard that maid from these coutries quite expensive so if the gap is too big i may take indonesian.. Any recommendation? thank you.. :)

She is that hardworking.

`C

Hi ChloeSevigny,

Do u mind to give me her number? my email is icezz000@yahoo.com. thank you very much

Chong

sooninsk

i wil suggest u to get indo maid instead of philipine one..tho indo abit blur n cant speak english..but at least they wil listen n follow ur instruction more,if is philipine maid..tho they can speak english but they wil lawan balik if they don like about wat u tell them off..its my point of view only..

went to their site, wow, looks like a good deal, but got to call them up to see if they come to my area or not... and what is included in the 3 hours of cleaning :)

anyone here tried this kind of service before??? do share with me ya....

We have hired cambodia for 2 yrs. Just send her back last week.

At 1st she still ok. can do housework but not very very clean type.

After few mths, she become lazy. do the housework slow slow then no need to work a lot loh. somemore, I never see so "ai mei" maid. Every time when we go out for breakfast, lunch or dinner, she will make-up. Most of teh tiem we just go to hawker stall not restaurant. Then when she do housework, she will wear long sleeves to avoid the dust. All these nonsense I still can stand. Till one day I realised that she using my hubby's hair gel and my skin care. OMG! She is very terrible. she wont admit even we catched her. Really "vomit blood"....really cant stand her.

if u really need a maid.. get those part time one... she just drop by two three hours to clean up the hse and mop, wash plates and clothes... at least they wont be spending time in your home to do all those nasty things like pissing in your drinks.. sucking blood la... tempting your HB la... playing with ur kids in a odd way... heheheh

my mom said now is very hard to hire a good house maid(indonesian) to work at house& take care of children,they r mostly willing work at shop than at home, recently we hire a cambodia maid and is difficult to communicate they don't even speak simple english only speak 3 words "good morning","good afternoon"&"good evening"........