lovely

Elegant Evening gown:By Spore famous designer: Daniel Yam

Anyone looking for designer wedding gown which still looks like new..do contact me for picture. Size is S size.

Feel free to contact me for the picture.

Asking price RM 300, bought it 1 month ago at $218 (singapore dollar so more than RM 500) so really worth buying

hi~~i looking for wedding gown, can u email me the picture ng0317@hotmail.com, thanks ya ~~

Anyone looking for designer wedding gown which still looks like new..do contact me for picture. Size is S size.

Asking price RM 300, bought it 1 month ago at $218 (singapore dollar so more than RM 500) so really worth buying

Hi lovely,

i am interested to buy a wedding gown and i am wearing size S too. please send me the details if

it is still available. thanks.

gracetsh@gmail.com

hi lovely,

is the gown still available? can send the photo to me? carol8113@hotmail.com

Lovely, si this dress taken yet? Coudl you please share it and also do let me know your size specifically? Thanks!

leng_c@hotmail.com

Hi,

Is it available? I;m interested, pls send me pic at plel@hotmail.com.

Hi

Can you please email me the picture and the measurement size please and the material.

Email is jaclyn5788@gmail.com

Thanks

Jaclyn

Hi, im interested. pls email me pics and details. joy_4fj82@yahoo.com thanks

is it still available? please pm me the picture at philomenadexclyn@gmail.com