Nicole, trust me, if u cancel now, u can;t get a single cent back... This is malaysia...

Like chooz said, your package sounds reasonable... got outdoor right? Go visit their shop again, take a good look at their sample albums, ask for the photographer that u find is the best from the sample albums.

YES, you are right....If you try to cancel with them after you already paid the deposit, DON'T think you can get back the money. At first they promised that their company is very flexible, they will let you use the deposit for other package like family or personal photo, if you change your mind. We try to ask for changing the deposit paid to change to other package (family photo). They try to avoid this by telling you the package you request is very expensive. They told me the family photo package minimum is 800 and majority it cost 3000. It is ridiculous and unacceptable. CHEATED by them.

Their service is really bad and dishonest. They have tactics to ask you add this and that...+++$$$$...feel like cheated by them again. The design and style of them is really out fashion. This really night mad and get a sleepless night in return.

hi ladies~ any1 willing to share with me the PS photos? i signed GTC RM3,688 package last year in fair... :-)

hi i would like to share your picture too. loist@mail.tarc.edu.my

Thanks

Hi brides 2010/2011,

This is latest packages i get from GTC.

SA: Jenny

RM2988 inluded:

1 WG (VIP), 2 EG(VIP), 2 Coats - Actual Day

PS:-

8 Gowns (WG,EG,Costume(chinese,korea,japan)

Shooting - Indoor + Outdoor

Makeup + Hairdo

Album:-

21 Poses 18x24 crystal album

21 poses 12x26 crystal album (diff poses)

24 x 30 Photo + Tex +Frame

10R T/F - for brides parent

60 pcs 4R 4x6 jimui photos with postcard

others:

car decoration

flower for photoshooting & actual day.

music box

DVD (42 poses from album) + 1 song

CDR (42 poses from album)

Deposit for 5 actual day gown + coats = RM500 (refundable)

Feel free to comment. :)

Nicole, trust me, if u cancel now, u can;t get a single cent back... This is malaysia...

Like chooz said, your package sounds reasonable... got outdoor right? Go visit their shop again, take a good look at their sample albums, ask for the photographer that u find is the best from the sample albums.

YES, you are right....If you try to cancel with them after you already paid the deposit, DON'T think you can get back the money. At first they promised that their company is very flexible, they will let you use the deposit for other package like family or personal photo, if you change your mind. We try to ask for changing the deposit paid to change to other package (family photo). They try to avoid this by telling you the package you request is very expensive. They told me the family photo package minimum is 800 and majority it cost 3000. It is ridiculous and unacceptable. CHEATED by them.

Their service is really bad and dishonest. They have tactics to ask you add this and that...+++$$...feel like cheated by them again. The design and style of them is really out fashion. This really night mad and get a sleepless night in return.

do mind to share the 'out fashion' design from them?

Hi confused gal. I have sent a PM to u. Do check it out :lol:

Hi, i have sign RM2888 package and may be they will request more during actual ps day. Just worry what place to choose (out door) and posting. Do you satisfy with their photos? The most important thing is can you send some photo for me to view? Thanks. my email is weimychai@yahoo.com.my

Hi All...

Finally after a long time, i hardly managed to upload some of my pre wed photos taken by GTC

Understand that out there might be many GTC btb wondering their photoshot result

I can share with u, just let me know :)

Hi All...

Finally after a long time, i hardly managed to upload some of my pre wed photos taken by GTC

Understand that out there might be many GTC btb wondering their photoshot result

I can share with u, just let me know :)

Hi nbride :happy: Do share with me ur pre wedding pics. Pm me yea ^__^

Hi Eve...

Well... i myself love the photos result. Roy did show a good job

But as you say, all thing must be stated black n white

My package offer at the first was RM 3988 ( include OD-Bukit Tinggi ). But, since my FH dun like BT, so we change to PD instead and the package discounted to RM 3688 with 55 poses for 2 crystal albums fully design

After went thru negotiation, manage to get 60 poses for 2 albums. And because the SA saw us still dont want to make decision to close the deal, to make it quick, she said she give me free 1 more album 4R size of 20 poses without design ( she convince me this album i can give to my family ). Well... until here i still asked may I get different poses out of the previous 60 poses. The answer is cannot. We can only choose 20 poses from the 60poses to print out AGAIN. And the deal closed

Later on the photo selection that day, I chose 70 poses out from 551 poses. the SA told me, i only have 50 poses to put in my 2 albums and that will make my album looks not nice coz not enuf photos and will looks empty. She asked me to add more poses. ( 1 pose cost me RM 30 ). The other 20 poses was for the small album without design. Well, it means she only free me one EMPTY album and i hv to buy more poses to put in it. I dunt want. I told her eventhough I want to add more poses, i will put it on my big album.

I asked to change the small album with other thing ( i.e upgrade the big album ). She said can not. Even i change the album for other thing, i still only hv 50 poses to put on my 2 albums. Coz its already taken to the account. What the heck, so where shud I put my those 20 poses. Remember, the 4R album was complimentary out of the earlier nego 60 poses for 2 albums

Eventhough let say she really only free me EMPTY album, i suppose can change with other thing without dragging earlier nego

I was so angry, and told her I dunt want to buy more poses. And I dunt want sacrify my 20 poses to print out on 4R album no matter what. At the end, we cancelled the 4R album and back to earlier nego 60 poses for 2 albums ( and adding another 10 poses )

My package offer was FOC for eyelashes and ampoules. But on my 2nd day PS, the MUA told me they are only free for the 1st PS, and I got to buy from them at my 2nd PS.

Hi, if you don't mind to share with me your photos, pls do email me to cpwjanice@hotmail.com as i had signed-up with GTC too. Who do you recommend the MUA for your shooting and photographer?

Thanks in advance

Hi bluelady and cpw, link has been sent :D

Hi nbride~ All I can say is "WOW" :wub: I especially love ur 1st gown. The one has red ribbon one. Also I like the gold gown in picture number 22. Not only that the blue gown in picture nunber 34 and pink gown in picture 36 also I like. I so envy ur traditional costume. All ur gowns are so beautiful :biggrin: Where did you go for ur OD shoot?

The GTC team really did a good job on u and ur HB yea :happy:

Hi bluelady and cpw, link has been sent :D

Hi nbride~ All I can say is "WOW" :wub: I especially love ur 1st gown. The one has red ribbon one. Also I like the gold gown in picture number 22. Not only that the blue gown in picture nunber 34 and pink gown in picture 36 also I like. I so envy ur traditional costume. All ur gowns are so beautiful :biggrin: Where did you go for ur OD shoot?

The GTC team really did a good job on u and ur HB yea :happy:

Hi Bluelady,

First of all, thanks for the comply :tongue: Roy and team did deliver full satisfication to us on the photo result, despite other probelm that I have had with GTC

We went to port dickson and TTDI for the OD.

GTC has a lot amazing EG, i saw many many gowns i like there, unfortunately cant choose all :tongue:

My final conclusion about GTC : their service before and after sales is good. Just remember, everything must be writtten in balck n white to avoid misunderstanding in the future. I have to admit, since I signed up at the first day until I received the final result, none of them ever gave me black face, and listen to our requirement. We changed the album design 3-4 times, they also did for us without any single complain or black face

Hi Eve...

My package offer at the first was RM 3988 ( include OD-Bukit Tinggi ). But, since my FH dun like BT, so we change to PD instead and the package discounted to RM 3688 with 55 poses for 2 crystal albums fully design

After went thru negotiation, manage to get 60 poses for 2 albums. And because the SA saw us still dont want to make decision to close the deal, to make it quick, she said she give me free 1 more album 4R size of 20 poses without design ( she convince me this album i can give to my family ). Well... until here i still asked may I get different poses out of the previous 60 poses. The answer is cannot. We can only choose 20 poses from the 60poses to print out AGAIN. And the deal closed

Later on the photo selection that day, I chose 70 poses out from 551 poses. the SA told me, i only have 50 poses to put in my 2 albums and that will make my album looks not nice coz not enuf photos and will looks empty. She asked me to add more poses. ( 1 pose cost me RM 30 ). The other 20 poses was for the small album without design. Well, it means she only free me one EMPTY album and i hv to buy more poses to put in it. I dunt want. I told her eventhough I want to add more poses, i will put it on my big album.

I asked to change the small album with other thing ( i.e upgrade the big album ). She said can not. Even i change the album for other thing, i still only hv 50 poses to put on my 2 albums. Coz its already taken to the account. What the heck, so where shud I put my those 20 poses. Remember, the 4R album was complimentary out of the earlier nego 60 poses for 2 albums

Eventhough let say she really only free me EMPTY album, i suppose can change with other thing without dragging earlier nego

I was so angry, and told her I dunt want to buy more poses. And I dunt want sacrify my 20 poses to print out on 4R album no matter what. At the end, we cancelled the 4R album and back to earlier nego 60 poses for 2 albums ( and adding another 10 poses )

My package offer was FOC for eyelashes and ampoules. But on my 2nd day PS, the MUA told me they are only free for the 1st PS, and I got to buy from them at my 2nd PS.

Hi, if you don't mind to share with me your photos, pls do email me to cpwjanice@hotmail.com as i had signed-up with GTC too. Who do you recommend the MUA for your shooting and photographer?

Thanks in advance

HI......i just sign up wth IR..but a bit worry due to much comment about them....seems like ur package is more worth tan me....mind to send me ur pre wedding photo n ur full package detail?????so that i can deal wtyh them....thanx in advance...my email add is happysmiling22@yahoo.com

Hi nbride~ I do agree with u that everything should be in black and white. And not only that, communication is very important also in order to get the best result :happy:

hi ladies~ any1 willing to share with me the PS photos? i signed GTC RM3,688 package last year in fair... :-)

Thanks

Hi,

If you don't mind, can you share your photos with me.

Please do send to cpwjanice@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Dear All,

I had such a bad mood & feeling from GTC, communication between photographer are very very important. I js view my sis pic OMG I really disappointed on the result, unexpected poor skill and vehicle.The camera event cheaper thn what I had.. I'm holding Nikon D90, quality wise so so la.... who knows the photographer only using Nikon D60 with original lenns...

Oh god.. don't understand why they allowed this kind of mistake happen. The camera speed,color, function all are very cheap & poor cant event get a nice shoot out of 300 plus… i'm so regret on highly recommend my sis to take pic at GTC few yrs ago... feel so guilty .....Luckily the sale person very good & responsibility, she bargains another chance for my sis to change another better photographer….

Aside, in term of accesories, make-up,hair do all bad... i was wondering may b my sis package is cheap so get such service.... her package is RM 3188....sigh sad.......angry......& disapointed

Hi all,

Anyone mind to share with me your photos, pls do email me to hingdei@hotmail.com as i had signed-up with GTC also. What is your commend about the service of GTC? I from east Malaysia and anything I need to prepare for the day take photoshoot? Normally how much for the extra I need to prepare for those hiding cost? What is the cost incur for outdoor and the important thing is how I can hv the entire soft copier for my photoshoot? Anyone can share with me your value experience? TQ

From Kampung Orang

Hi Eve...

Hi nbride,

I'm looking at GTC as one of my selection besides touch wedding studio for my PS this Dec, m i able to see your photos if you dont mind.. i dont wanna rush into decisions eventhough i know i only hav limited time. THx

Hi Eve...

Hi nbride,

I'm looking at GTC as one of my selection besides touch wedding studio for my PS this Dec, m i able to see your photos if you dont mind.. i dont wanna rush into decisions eventhough i know i only hav limited time. my email is thejenj@gmail.com THx

Hi Eve...

Hi nbride,

I'm looking at GTC as one of my selection besides touch wedding studio for my PS this Dec, m i able to see your photos if you dont mind.. i dont wanna rush into decisions eventhough i know i only hav limited time. my email is thejenj@gmail.com THx

Dear all,

I had signed package with GTC, plan to take photo next January, before that, i wish to you all photo, May you all share with me?

my email is oasisyheileen@hotmail.com. I am worrying now, i appreciate if all sisters can share your photo with me...

Thanks...

Dear all,

I had signed package with GTC, plan to take photo next January, before that, May you all share with me?

my email is oasisyheileen@hotmail.com. I am worrying now, i appreciate if all sisters can share your photo with me...

Thanks...

Thanks

Hi,

If you don't mind, can you share your photos with me.

Please do send to cpwjanice@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

hi there, i', quite curious on ur pretty photo too, may i share it?? ypohking@yahoo.com

Dear All,

I had such a bad mood & feeling from GTC, communication between photographer are very very important. I js view my sis pic OMG I really disappointed on the result, unexpected poor skill and vehicle.The camera event cheaper thn what I had.. I'm holding Nikon D90, quality wise so so la.... who knows the photographer only using Nikon D60 with original lenns...

Oh god.. don't understand why they allowed this kind of mistake happen. The camera speed,color, function all are very cheap & poor cant event get a nice shoot out of 300 plus… i'm so regret on highly recommend my sis to take pic at GTC few yrs ago... feel so guilty .....Luckily the sale person very good & responsibility, she bargains another chance for my sis to change another better photographer….

Aside, in term of accesories, make-up,hair do all bad... i was wondering may b my sis package is cheap so get such service.... her package is RM 3188....sigh sad.......angry......& disapointed

Hello, cutie, may i know the photographer name....so i can alert on that.....how poor the quality?and then accessories all bad?lousy? can share with me photo?my email: oasisyheileen@hotmail.com......