it's ok! sometimes we tend to get out of the topic abit and its hard to jump to the appropriate thread in the midst of it!

Hi Emmanual..

Can PM me on the product detail.. i would like to know in detail..

kjoanne79@yahoo.com

Hi gals....

I would like to share with you all abt the safe and efficient weight management programme. My Bf try on the cellular nutrition product and in 5 weeks time, he lose 5 kg and 2" on waist. This product help to improve our body cell with the nutrition and help us to detoxify. My BF was sick when he start taking it, he fever and flu , then follow with ulser in mouth, red dot like pimples on whole body and fell very itcy on it. it continue for few weeks. and now he is ok. it seems like really detoxify a lot bcs he work in chemical industry always contact with tocxin.

He feel more energy after taking the product. He was happy with the result bcs he already reach 90kg and failed to lose the weight with exercise method.

If you girl want to know more abt this, feel free to email me at wsw1119@yahoo.com or PM me.

Its really worth to try out oh....

HOpe everyone here are beautiful and confidence bride to be or lady...

Cheers!!!