Jyhyung

COMPLAINT- TOUCH WEDDING IN KUCHING, SARAWAK

Note: THINK TWICE BEFORE SING UP WITH TOUCH WEDDING.

Last month i went touch wedding for enquiries for my wedding use. At first, the manager introduce me so much good things about the company and then he intro me 2 packages that is RM2988 and RM3988. So i signed up a RM2988 package cos the manager give us some offers (which is only add in a horoscope magazine which is specially for me and my wife, add more photos, upgrade photo sizes including frames and DVD video). Then they quickly ask me pay RM1000 for deposit, i was thinking to scold them y have to pay so much for the deposit. i just calm down and said i did not expect to pay so much for the deposit and i have not enough cash right now, then the manager and other staff replied: you can go withdraw cash now at the nearest ATM or you can pay by Credit Card. i was so dumb at that time and just pay by credit card (yet still charge for RM20 for using credit card), cos my wedding is kinda close, so i don't care so much.

After taking 300 plus photos, they quickly give us the invoice which is RM1988. so we're quite angry and told them we haven't get anything yet but have to pay full amount. we're just finished taking our photos and need to pay full amount. RIDICULOUS!!! then they said this is our company laws. what the heck they didn't tell us earlier and never show us the company rules and regulations. I told them i didn't bring so much money and they replied the same again ask me go cash out from ATM. I'm frustrated and just pay them RM1488, so only left RM500.

The next day they call up to choose photos, so we're only allow to choose 21 pieces photos out of 300 plus photos (really hard to choose). We've chosen so much photos which is more than 21 pieces. BUT THE STAFF TOLD ME EXTRA PHOTO HAVE TO CHARGE RM142 which is DAMN expensive. (RM2988/21 = RM142). crazy business tactics. THAT'S OVER CHARGE. But it's ok we're just more FRUSTRATE.

so we ask the staff what is the cost for the extra photo which not put into the album (just 4R size photo). and it COST RM25 per piece. i was shocked and ask y it is so expensive, the staff said cos they need to charge for the labour cost and whatever and the 4R will be laminate with a piece of protector. so i just agree cos the pictures are really nice.

The staff again directly ask me PAY RM200 for extra photos (RM25 x 8 = RM200). I told him i won't pay any cents once i have not got my album and other services, then he argue with me said this is company law and bla bla bla.... i just don't care and walk away after comfirming my photos.

we're quite disapointed with the result of 4R photos, cos they promised me to have laminate with protector for each 4R but they didn't and argue they didn't promised. YET THE 4R ONLY COST RM0.40 MARKET PRICE. I just calm down and ask them if it is possible to add in these 8 extras photo to our DVD video since i purchased it. THE ANSWER IS "NO" no matter how i beg them.

Yet also me and my wife have already chosen the cover for our photo album, few weeks later then they just told me the cover we choose is not available. I told them please complete our photo album as soon as possible so we could catch our time. the next day they call up again and said the last cover we've chose also not available.. (WHAT A LOUSY WORKMANSHIP AND WORST MANAGEMENT). Wasting my car fuel and my time....

ALL THE COUPLES OUT THERE.. PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGN UP WITH TOUCH WEDDING...

the summary of their disadvantages:

1. extra pictures add in to album are very EXPENSIVE, RM142 per piece;

2. lousy workmanship;

3. no customer flexibility;

4. Invoice come to you at every visit; (money face, as if we will runaway)

5. the gowns so smelly; (might have not wash properly, the smell of armpit) GROSS

6. will break promise sometimes; better copy down every single thing they promised.

7. charges very expensive;

8. photo taking poses are similar to others; (square mind)

9. slow processing;

10. cannot meet customer needs;

11. they are always right;

12. customer always wrong;

13. company too much rules and regulations; (that's their tactic)

14. extra pictures for not add into album cost RM25 per piece; (ONLY ORDINARY 4R PHOTO, RM0.40 per piece market price)

SO THINK BEFORE YOU SIGN!!!

Jyhyung,

I'm from Kuching and I did go to Touch Wedding Kuching to look at their package and gowns. The SA who serves me very pushy - it actually annoy me, they didn't manage to catch me to sign up their package thus that SA immediately gives me black face when we left.

By the way, do you know the owner of Touch Wedding is the same as France & Taipei? If you knew it then you know why you have this treatment and their business tactic. Because they are the same! sorry to say, I don't like France & Taipei because of their business tactic and after I knew Touch Wedding also belong to them, I lagi don't want to deal with them but I still curious and wanna take a look.

The manager who served us the other day .. man .. I believe it still the same person, bad breath, I wonder do you feel that?? Very strong smoke aroma from his body and mouth, I think that is real bad especially for a person who is involved in front line.

Now talking about their package, if you notice that their way of doing the business is just the same as France & Taipei. They will give you something to attract you to sign their package and end up the top up is always scary.

About the deposit, they are following KL's rule which they will take RM1000 from the customer but the bad part is how can they charge you RM20 just because of that? ridiculous! If I were you I will just walk away from the BS and looking for others.

You can always fight with them, where is your rule and regulation, where is the black & white? no black & white how can you tell your customer that is your rule and regulation? and by right customer should have a copy of their so call rule and regulation.

About the laminating, you should ask them to write down in your invoice, otherwise they can always argue that they didn't promise you, again .. same method as France & Taipei, that's why I never want to deal with them, experience from my past experience. I'm having my personal portrait there, their edit work is damn lousy, HB told them not to edit this part too much, their comment is, without that you don't look good, HB black face! haahha .. so we said after that, no more France & Taipei.

Please make sure your wife gets her wedding gowns for your actual day.

Hi there,

Sorry about what had happen to you …. I’m from KL will be getting married in Kuching next year, thought of having TOUCH to settle my AD(car deco, MUA, PG…etc) there rather than to go around to get freelance to do it for me… Humm… thanks for sharing the information, now I really need to be extra careful !!! or maybe think twice !!

hi Jyhyung,

I'm sorry to hear about the incident. About making RM1000 upon signing up is ridiculous but it's also happened to us here in KL. I paid RM1200 for the 1st deposit. However, they'll always ask you to withdraw from ATM machine or pay by credit card if you don't have enough cash. If you're not making any payments, what they offered to you will not be valid anymore the next day. Well, please be informed that this is their marketting strategy/tactics. In fact you still have your rights not to pay on the day.

I did have the same problem here when I signed up with Mikasa. It was a rainy day (very heavy). I didn't have much cash with us and we decided to pay by credit card. However, due to some technical failure, they didn't manage to charge to it. So the suggested us to withdraw money at the nearby ATM machine. To me this is ridiculous. I told them it's heavy rain, how to withdraw? So I told them I would pay the next day and that's promise. Also I told them, it's not fair to me as well even I withdraw from ATM. Coz' I wanted it to pay by credit card so that I can manage my money within that month. Guess what? 1 of the owner there asked me to pay them RM10! RM10!!! He really insulted himself with just RM10! Hahaha.... then the SA who's more experience looked at the owner. In the end, they both said ok, pay tomorrow. After that incident, my hubby & I called that owner as Mr. Sap Man Kai in cantonese (Mr. RM10) and we teased him whenever we met him.

In fact you can threaten them back as it's quite competitive now a days. Tell them it's either you wait for the next day else back off. You can even bargain with them to charge you RM500 in credit card for the 1st payment by telling them that you don't have much credit limit. Never ever show them that you're rich enough!

Also never ever pay them in full if you haven't received your final album. RM142 per piece for additional photo? I think the price is too ridiculous. As far as I know the most expensive charge in KL is about RM130.

Well, I just hope you've better service with them later. Good luck!

Jyhyung,

Sorry to hear the bad experience u encounter :( I can understand ur frustration with them as I encounter same thing like you before :angry: By the way the Touch Wedding u mentioned is it the same with the KL Touch group?? (like LV, Touch etc....)

Jyhyung,

I'm from Kch too n I'm sorry to hear about ur bad experience. They are really too much la!! :angry: How can be tht pushy n yet give customer such a lousy services!!! Really thank u for the information given... Since u still left RM500 outstanding, I think u shud stand for urself to get back wat u deserve!!! FIGHT for ur right!!! Customer is owes rite, remember?

Ling,

Seriously they r the same owner as France & Taipei? I personally never like France & Taipei too... They r so unprofessional!! Thanks for the info ya....

dear all,

what i encounter for Touch Wedding was very minor but they gave me unfriendly experience.

tat time i was doing survey for my wedding packages. I got almost all the BS listed in kl n called them 1 by 1 asking their package price range 1st b4 i went to the shop because as u all know there's so many BS in kl. Everyshop that 1 called replied me nicely. Telling me their lowest package till the highest 1. but only Touch Wedding. I called up, asked. Then the SA mentioned tat she cant tell me the price range thru phone bcos of COMPANY LAW. i explained tat i need 2 know because so many BS takkan wan every shop also walk in. She mentioned again said COMPANY LAW. I tried 2 talk 2 her that all the BS i called did willingly inform me, but again she said COMPANY LAW. it make me frustrated so i hang up n cont with the other BS in my list. wat's so great abt them? must walk in baru can tell the price range. Since i hav many more choice so i juz ignored n cancelled Touch in my list.

OMG!!!! :o My sister is thinking to sign up with Touch Wedding in Batu Pahat.... I better tell her to think twice...... Aiks...... nowadays BS really bad lah......

RM 25 - normal 4R photo without softcopy is really over charged for me.

RM 2988/21poses = RM 142 / additional poses is really really crazy tactics.

Pity jyhyung encounter such a BAD experiences !!!

Sorry to know that you've encountered such a bad experience from Touch in Kuching

I've been to Touch and Love Vision in Jln Loye Yew KL before i signed up with my BS, the way they explained and sell their packages was rather too pushy and agrresive i would say. I did not stay too long because i wasnt really keen to sign with them.

I settled all my payment before album collection, i tried to ask them whether we can pay the remaining RM 500 upon we collect our album but the same reason given to me. Its a NO, due to company policy. All these BS in KL and SS2 would not give their quotation in black and white until the moment you sign up with them =.=

I wonder what is the RULES and REGULATIONS for all these BS yet they treated their customer badly, as if this "Once in a life time" thingy give them rights to chop us?

juanil,

yes I'm serious, they are from same owner. I saw they having roadshow together, same way of setting up the booth, staff are helping here and there.

Personally tot, those are blood sucker. What company rules and regulations, show us ah!? don't just cakap2 only. If they want to tell me this I will ask them to show me in black and white otherwise I will not accept that, I can tell them I have my own rules and regulations too, I'm using your service but you want the money from me, so which to follow?

I don't like the pushy SA or BS, and Touch Wedding in Kuching is one of them, I don't like :P

And I also heard one of the BSs in Kuching will bad mouth other BSs .. <_< I will pay them a visit and see how they bad mouth the others. :P

juanil,

yes I'm serious, they are from same owner. I saw they having roadshow together, same way of setting up the booth, staff are helping here and there.

Personally tot, those are blood sucker. What company rules and regulations, show us ah!? don't just cakap2 only. If they want to tell me this I will ask them to show me in black and white otherwise I will not accept that, I can tell them I have my own rules and regulations too, I'm using your service but you want the money from me, so which to follow?

I don't like the pushy SA or BS, and Touch Wedding in Kuching is one of them, I don't like :P

And I also heard one of the BSs in Kuching will bad mouth other BSs .. <_< I will pay them a visit and see how they bad mouth the others. :P

Hi Gals,

Long time didnt post anything in this forum. As you all know , I was working with one of the BS in KL b4, still cant help to read this forum though. Dont worry, I'm not representing any BS now. :)

I think my advise below might help, to all the brides-to-be:

1). We cant compare the 4R printed in a lab with the 4R that you buy from a BS, WHY? Bcos you are buying the copyright, the skill of the photographer and the make-up artist. So it is expensive, and we know it from the very first day we check-out the package. If the price of additional photos are cheap, which means, we should be worry about the quality of the photos instead. Why so cheap? Bcos.......u think about it yourself. (A price of a original CD and the one in pasar malam also is a huge different.)

2). The payment terms, as what I read, are the standard. 30% upon confirmation, 50% upon gown fitting, and fullpayment upon shooting. It is standard, some even ask for fullpayment upon signing up. Well, if you are not okay with the terms, sign one which you are okay with the terms. This should not be a matter as long as the SA keep you inform b4 signing up. As long as I know, no BS will allow too much hanging balance, why? BS are other suppliers' customer also, BS also need to settle payment. : )

3). Additional pictures, again, make sure the SA inform you regards the price. If you think it is too expensive, then find one BS which you think is okay. But of course, the more you buy, the cheaper you get. One of my friend, she bought around 100 pcs, the one piece is at RM 75.

Always check the price and the payment terms b4 you sign up. Which I believe everyone of us will do rite?

All the best, Bride-to-be, try not to be too tension, relax, and you will enjoy, sometimes things will not be as what we plan, but what to do? We can always work out the best from a worst situition.

Good luck cheers.:)

I kind of agree with transformers.

No point get angry bcos of them. is their fault dint notify u about the payment term earlier. but i believe tat even u have pay all, they still will do their best to serve u.

just try to talk nicely with them.

I pay rm1k as deposit also. abit scare also since my PG is on dec only. d SA explain the term of payment to my FH. he seem ok, maybe he trust their professionalism guo.

well, the photo price, alot of other BS also charging so high. is not just Touch. i have ask few BS b4.

since u r buying extra photo, sure u r very satisfy with the result. :rolleyes:

just my 2cents.

Venissa

i really surprise u can ask for the package details thru phone. i did personally wen to check out few BS with FH.

but everytime after discussion on the package price. the SA sure dont let me keep the "draft" package tat they offer me.

even Mon'lisa's service so nice also dont let me do tat. said is their secret woh, scare we will take it to show other BS. hmm....

We have already paid for the skill of the photographer and the MUA, how? well you know better than us.

The BTB has paid so much for the package and the 4R photos just the addition piece, still need to charge that much? don't tell me of what they paid are not to pay to their 'skilful' photographer and mua? mmm .. so I doubt on your say, still need to pay for their skill of photographer and MUA? I doubt how you count this.

1). We cant compare the 4R printed in a lab with the 4R that you buy from a BS, WHY? Bcos you are buying the copyright, the skill of the photographer and the make-up artist. So it is expensive, and we know it from the very first day we check-out the package. If the price of additional photos are cheap, which means, we should be worry about the quality of the photos instead. Why so cheap? Bcos.......u think about it yourself. (A price of a original CD and the one in pasar malam also is a huge different.)

A lot of BSs and SAs are not telling us their payment terms nor in black & white, sorry I cannot accept that. If they have the payment terms in black & white please show us and not till the very time to tell us we need to pay this much. Please be honest to your customer, don't just telling us is your payment term without showing us in black & white.

2). The payment terms, as what I read, are the standard. 30% upon confirmation, 50% upon gown fitting, and fullpayment upon shooting. It is standard, some even ask for fullpayment upon signing up. Well, if you are not okay with the terms, sign one which you are okay with the terms. This should not be a matter as long as the SA keep you inform b4 signing up. As long as I know, no BS will allow too much hanging balance, why? BS are other suppliers' customer also, BS also need to settle payment. : )

Yea... I am agreed with Transformers sharing...

As what I know, Touch Wedding from Kuching is under Touch Group too.

When I signed my package from this group (But is the subsidiary company called Love Vision)

We also paid RM1000 when we confirm the package. Then paid another 1K during fitting and paid the balance after PS.

But the SA had jog down all the terms and conditions on the invoice which they issued. Before we sign, we go through everything then only confirm.

I bought my softcopy at RM2200/25poses. Kinda expensive! But what to do... caused the package that I signed only had 35poses. Although expensive, but we're not regret of what we paid.

Hello,

I signed up with Love Vision ss2 last year, seldom post messages here but once in a while i do come and kepo :P .

I just want to say...sometimes..to avoid problems and frustrations, we need to be responsible to ourselves, not only with BS, but in everything we do(or purchase). BS may be dishonest or what ever, its another issue..but it is also our responsibility to check the agreement/contract...and know what we commit ourselves into. details such as terms of payment is, by general knowledge, is something that should be discussed,and written on the agreement. lets say the BS purposely dont want to write it down so that they can ask for full payment on your next visit. but we signed the agreement right?we have a copy right? who are we to blame when things arent written down?

I guess we all have this habit of blaming others when problem occurs. Happens to everyone, all the time. eg. I cursed telekom for cutting off my phone line when i only have outstanding bills for one month. but its actually my fault for not making time to pay the bills right? i think its time we act smart and responsible, then we'll have less of these problems.

I have my own business as well, and i'm sure many of you are also the same. Do you know anyone that starts a business without money in mind? about BS being money-minded, i think we all are. as long as there is no cheating involve, i dont see where the problem is. im sure as adults, we all know that there are no free lunch in the real world. the renovations...the pretty dresses, talented photographers...the things that attract us to sign...all need money right?i just think that..there is a certain value in everything, and its different for everyone. there are so many BS around, if we think one is over priced, we can always go to another. for example, yes, photos are ridiculously expensive, and yes, that photoshop nearby only charge 40cents/pc for 4r. Well, to me its different because we are buying the copyright of that particular pose. i personally think it is pricey, but we have the rights not to purchase right? i have friends that spend thousands of ringgit to purchase, and some didnt even spend a single cent, as they insist on spending within the budget. the decisions are in our hands. they have no rights to force us to buy, and we have also no rights to question their company policy/tactic/marketing strategy.

to me, i walked into a BS to purchase what i need, hopefully with something extra :P ...if there's anything i think that is not worth my hard earn money, i walk away. to me, im paying for everything that is written on the agreement. if the SA is very very nice, gives me extra attention, or if they give me a big discount for additional photos, these are bonuses, because they are not obligated to give me.

Better services for people who paid more? Are there no differences between business class and economy class when you travel by air? This is the real world. You get what you paid for. to me, as long as there's no cheating involved, im ok, if not, i'll sue them :D . w have our rights as consumers, right? :D

I know i'm offending many people with this post, but i just think that this forum needs a different(and honest) opinion. i think we'll all be less frustrated if we can be less emotional and think logically. again, im not siding anyone, just my opinion.

Cheers.

Honesty is important, they are doing business, tak kan need every customers to ask for their 'terms and conditions'. If we wanna pay for the responsiblity, then how about the BS? they are not in fault but we are in fault? They are dihonest at the first place and end up we are in fault and we cannot blame them?

The telekom case is difference, you know the terms and conditions and yet you violeting their rules.

However for this case is, the BS is trying to hide their so call 'terms and conditions'. If they mention it at the first place and you are willing to accept it of course we cannot blame them and I believe will not have the complain as this. I just doubt since they have this terms and conditions why not they tell the customer instead of the customer has to find out by themself? Is it the way of doing business? :huh: can I say it is dishonest or cheating?

I'm just voice up my view in this case, I know I have offended a lot of people, but this forum is a free space for us to voice up our view and opinion. And also, to all the BSs out there, you are doing business, please do it professionally and honest.

Note: THINK TWICE BEFORE SING UP WITH TOUCH WEDDING.

Last month i went touch wedding for enquiries for my wedding use. At first, the manager introduce me so much good things about the company and then he intro me 2 packages that is RM2988 and RM3988. So i signed up a RM2988 package cos the manager give us some offers (which is only add in a horoscope magazine which is specially for me and my wife, add more photos, upgrade photo sizes including frames and DVD video). Then they quickly ask me pay RM1000 for deposit, i was thinking to scold them y have to pay so much for the deposit. i just calm down and said i did not expect to pay so much for the deposit and i have not enough cash right now, then the manager and other staff replied: you can go withdraw cash now at the nearest ATM or you can pay by Credit Card. i was so dumb at that time and just pay by credit card (yet still charge for RM20 for using credit card), cos my wedding is kinda close, so i don't care so much.

After taking 300 plus photos, they quickly give us the invoice which is RM1988. so we're quite angry and told them we haven't get anything yet but have to pay full amount. we're just finished taking our photos and need to pay full amount. RIDICULOUS!!! then they said this is our company laws. what the heck they didn't tell us earlier and never show us the company rules and regulations. I told them i didn't bring so much money and they replied the same again ask me go cash out from ATM. I'm frustrated and just pay them RM1488, so only left RM500.

The next day they call up to choose photos, so we're only allow to choose 21 pieces photos out of 300 plus photos (really hard to choose). We've chosen so much photos which is more than 21 pieces. BUT THE STAFF TOLD ME EXTRA PHOTO HAVE TO CHARGE RM142 which is DAMN expensive. (RM2988/21 = RM142). crazy business tactics. THAT'S OVER CHARGE. But it's ok we're just more FRUSTRATE.

so we ask the staff what is the cost for the extra photo which not put into the album (just 4R size photo). and it COST RM25 per piece. i was shocked and ask y it is so expensive, the staff said cos they need to charge for the labour cost and whatever and the 4R will be laminate with a piece of protector. so i just agree cos the pictures are really nice.

The staff again directly ask me PAY RM200 for extra photos (RM25 x 8 = RM200). I told him i won't pay any cents once i have not got my album and other services, then he argue with me said this is company law and bla bla bla.... i just don't care and walk away after comfirming my photos.

we're quite disapointed with the result of 4R photos, cos they promised me to have laminate with protector for each 4R but they didn't and argue they didn't promised. YET THE 4R ONLY COST RM0.40 MARKET PRICE. I just calm down and ask them if it is possible to add in these 8 extras photo to our DVD video since i purchased it. THE ANSWER IS "NO" no matter how i beg them.

Yet also me and my wife have already chosen the cover for our photo album, few weeks later then they just told me the cover we choose is not available. I told them please complete our photo album as soon as possible so we could catch our time. the next day they call up again and said the last cover we've chose also not available.. (WHAT A LOUSY WORKMANSHIP AND WORST MANAGEMENT). Wasting my car fuel and my time....

ALL THE COUPLES OUT THERE.. PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGN UP WITH TOUCH WEDDING...

the summary of their disadvantages:

1. extra pictures add in to album are very EXPENSIVE, RM142 per piece;(i think is high price loor ..compare to other BS......)

2. lousy workmanship;(totally agreed with u ! my friemd very angry with TOUCH...very very lousy ..somemore the design is "photostate"..no creative !!)

3. no customer flexibility

4. Invoice come to you at every visit; (money face, as if we will runaway)

5. the gowns so smelly; (might have not wash properly, the smell of armpit) GROSS(what i know is they dun invest many gowns for customer cos they want their customer upgrade SVIP & keep paying $$)

6. will break promise sometimes; better copy down every single thing they promised.

7. charges very expensive;

8. photo taking poses are similar to others; (square mind)

9. slow processing;(my brother's best friend experienced it.....they unhappy with their album & fighting with their SA...at the end their album delayed up to 4 months !!!!)

10. cannot meet customer needs;

11. they are always right;

12. customer always wrong;

13. company too much rules and regulations; (that's their tactic)

14. extra pictures for not add into album cost RM25 per piece; (ONLY ORDINARY 4R PHOTO, RM0.40 per piece market price)( no comment .....i think most BS sell in fiffrent price ...)

SO THINK BEFORE YOU SIGN!!!

I am actually very surprised by the complaints Touch Wedding is receiving...it seems like there's a double standard of how each branch's SA treats its' customers? I've personally signed up with the Loke Yew Branch and so far I've been receiving an 'ok' treatment...they were not pushy at all to get me to sign up with their packages...let me try a couple of gowns before I even considered signing-up...laid out all the terms and conditions very clearly before we signed the contract and made the first payment...and there were no extra charges at all...so I'm kind of confused with all these comments about people getting ill treatment from Touch!! hmm..

Honesty is important, they are doing business, tak kan need every customers to ask for their 'terms and conditions'. If we wanna pay for the responsiblity, then how about the BS? they are not in fault but we are in fault? They are dihonest at the first place and end up we are in fault and we cannot blame them?

The telekom case is difference, you know the terms and conditions and yet you violeting their rules.

However for this case is, the BS is trying to hide their so call 'terms and conditions'. If they mention it at the first place and you are willing to accept it of course we cannot blame them and I believe will not have the complain as this. I just doubt since they have this terms and conditions why not they tell the customer instead of the customer has to find out by themself? Is it the way of doing business? :huh: can I say it is dishonest or cheating?

I'm just voice up my view in this case, I know I have offended a lot of people, but this forum is a free space for us to voice up our view and opinion. And also, to all the BSs out there, you are doing business, please do it professionally and honest.

I'm not saying those BS who tried to hide everything r not wrong. im not saying that we should blame ourselves for everything that goes wrong. i know there are many people who are not honest in doing business, not only BS. What i'm saying is, we are not responsible for their wrong doing, but we have to be responsible to ourselves. i mean, to avoid frustration, or to avoid being cheated, like what you said, we need to becareful with what ever we commit to. for example, from my experience of buying things...terms of payment is always written on the agreement, unless payment is made in full immediately. this is a common knowledge that even a student should know. why do we want to put everything in the hands of a stranger? if the other party is dishonest/irresponsible, doesnt mean that we dont need to be responsible to ourselves. when we check everything properly before signing up, many problems can be avoided, and if anything goes wrong, at least we know our rights, so that we can fight for it. if not, there is nothing much we can do..only can curse them over and over again but problem not solved. in the end, do we benefit frm anything?we only upset ourselves. they dont feel anything.

No offense, ok? :D

I hate France and Taipei too...Sibu Juz' had the Wedding Exhibition and The France and Taipei was Sux.. My Cousin Was the Co Sponsor and oso the Organized the Exhibition... And the FranCe Taipei booth was at the Side of the Main Door...During the Exhibition, the Organizer juz concentrate of the KL/KCH Bridal shop like Superstar and France Taipei. They push all the Customer when the go in the Exhibition Hall.. One of my Frenx Had their Bridal Booth thr too but...The France Taipei staff keep on said their Bridal shop are the BEST between all the Bridal shop..Even my Auntie work with them..Haha..When My auntie asked me i take my Photoshoot..I said YES.. then whr i take she said..I said my Frenx shop..Then She Said...Good Mer??? And i Heard some of the CLient who come to visit my Frenx Booth said that..they force them to sign up their package and oso Straight away take their IC and force them to sign up baru give back the IC to them..Deposit RM1000..if not enuff..RM150 is enuff... Got some of the visitor been force to do so..until they next day..some of the Bride/Groom to Be..Family come and Argue with them...My Frenx Told me...and the last day..I heard tat they juz have one ppl sign with them..and my frenx thr write a lot...U know wat they do....They PUT a BIG POSTER HANG the WALL and 50% Off for every package...

I not agreed with this statement there is nothing call standard for BS I understand that if you are able to nego with them then you may just pay a min deposit to secure the package & no need to pay the full payment until you get all the things done. Its the BS issue to manage their cashflow & not to throw this problem to the clients as they are the one making the profit.

I'm not saying those BS who tried to hide everything r not wrong. im not saying that we should blame ourselves for everything that goes wrong. i know there are many people who are not honest in doing business, not only BS. What i'm saying is, we are not responsible for their wrong doing, but we have to be responsible to ourselves. i mean, to avoid frustration, or to avoid being cheated, like what you said, we need to becareful with what ever we commit to. for example, from my experience of buying things...terms of payment is always written on the agreement, unless payment is made in full immediately. this is a common knowledge that even a student should know. why do we want to put everything in the hands of a stranger? if the other party is dishonest/irresponsible, doesnt mean that we dont need to be responsible to ourselves. when we check everything properly before signing up, many problems can be avoided, and if anything goes wrong, at least we know our rights, so that we can fight for it. if not, there is nothing much we can do..only can curse them over and over again but problem not solved. in the end, do we benefit frm anything?we only upset ourselves. they dont feel anything.

No offense, ok? :D

grace777,

Yes I agreed what you want to tell that we as consumer must aware what they are paying for but for pre-wedding package there are too many things if u wanna to drop down one by one & normally SA refuse to document it down all as they will said we normally dont take this in the invoice & its was common sense :blink: .... When comes to the argument they bring the invoice out & said never have black & white on the invoice :blink:

I think all this while we all been debating is all abt the business ethic that TOUCH GROUP owned if the BS with a good repo I dont think there are so many ppl who used they services b4 had so much complaint abt them :ph34r: We here not blame to anyone but to share the experience in order for those BTB who going to signed with the BS that they can be smart & really clear the doubt b4 they signed with the BS

I not agreed with this statement there is nothing call standard for BS I understand that if you are able to nego with them then you may just pay a min deposit to secure the package & no need to pay the full payment until you get all the things done. Its the BS issue to manage their cashflow & not to throw this problem to the clients as they are the one making the profit.

I think transformer didnt mean to say that their cashflow is our problem. She is just asking us to see things from another point of view. Make sense also, you see, I sign the package last year, before I even have an exact date for the wedding. My wedding has been postponed to next year, but i already did my ps. my albums are ready but i'm too lazy to collect :P (procrastinator). If they only collect a small amount for deposit, and the rest wait until i collect my albums...imagine having to serve me for over one year...but no money to collect.We demand for new gowns,etc. but if money keep going out, not coming in...is that possible? We are paying a lot of money for the package...thats why we demand great service, as we claim that we are paying for it. Then why do we put all the value to the albums..and forget about the services provided during gowns selection and photo session? When your SA spend hours with you, carrying big bulky gowns up and down...are they doing charity? Sometimes we as consumers want to protect ourselves, so we can either work out terms that both party agree, or just refuse to sign. Dont need to get so frustrated. Its just business. Do we only pay for flight tickets after reaching the destination safely?

I think transformer didnt mean to say that their cashflow is our problem. She is just asking us to see things from another point of view. Make sense also, you see, I sign the package last year, before I even have an exact date for the wedding. My wedding has been postponed to next year, but i already did my ps. my albums are ready but i'm too lazy to collect :P (procrastinator). If they only collect a small amount for deposit, and the rest wait until i collect my albums...imagine having to serve me for over one year...but no money to collect.We demand for new gowns,etc. but if money keep going out, not coming in...is that possible? We are paying a lot of money for the package...thats why we demand great service, as we claim that we are paying for it. Then why do we put all the value to the albums..and forget about the services provided during gowns selection and photo session? When your SA spend hours with you, carrying big bulky gowns up and down...are they doing charity? Sometimes we as consumers want to protect ourselves, so we can either work out terms that both party agree, or just refuse to sign. Dont need to get so frustrated. Its just business. Do we only pay for flight tickets after reaching the destination safely?

What I mean here is we no need to pay so much of deposit at the signing stage & dont settle the full payment until u get the album. I understand & agreed that BS sure will asking part payment on the gown fitting day or PS day & there is the $$ for them to roll the business. Strongly agreed they are not doing charity as we are paying for the services & final goods...... Not frustrated just to share the opinion.

But u cant compare the services by different industry we must compare Apple to Apple......