Jyhyung

COMPLAINT- TOUCH WEDDING IN KUCHING, SARAWAK

Personally I feel this is bullshit, sorry if I offend anyone.

Hi Gals,

Long time didnt post anything in this forum. As you all know , I was working with one of the BS in KL b4, still cant help to read this forum though. Dont worry, I'm not representing any BS now. :)

I think my advise below might help, to all the brides-to-be:

1). We cant compare the 4R printed in a lab with the 4R that you buy from a BS, WHY? Bcos you are buying the copyright, the skill of the photographer and the make-up artist. So it is expensive, and we know it from the very first day we check-out the package. If the price of additional photos are cheap, which means, we should be worry about the quality of the photos instead. Why so cheap? Bcos.......u think about it yourself. (A price of a original CD and the one in pasar malam also is a huge different.)

Skill of PG and MUA?? Hallo..., it's all included in the package when signing up, takkan ur make up change color or hairstyle changed when u choose the additional pics rite? We still have not charged the PG for selling pics with us as model looooh...

RULE OF THUMB FOR COUPLES: You are the ONLY customer for the pics, who else can they sell the pics other than to you as the model? Tekan the price!

RM142/picture is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!

2). The payment terms, as what I read, are the standard. 30% upon confirmation, 50% upon gown fitting, and fullpayment upon shooting. It is standard, some even ask for fullpayment upon signing up. Well, if you are not okay with the terms, sign one which you are okay with the terms. This should not be a matter as long as the SA keep you inform b4 signing up. As long as I know, no BS will allow too much hanging balance, why? BS are other suppliers' customer also, BS also need to settle payment. : )

Standard yes. But I paid RM500 for deposit (my package was RM2988) and why? Because I know my rights as customer.

RULE OF THUMB: We ARE THE customer, why let the BS dictating us whether I want to pay RM500 or RM1000? Why let them dictate us to go withdraw cash or pay immediately using credit card? They are not the one BS around for business.

3). Additional pictures, again, make sure the SA inform you regards the price. If you think it is too expensive, then find one BS which you think is okay. But of course, the more you buy, the cheaper you get. One of my friend, she bought around 100 pcs, the one piece is at RM 75.

Always check the price and the payment terms b4 you sign up. Which I believe everyone of us will do rite?

All the best, Bride-to-be, try not to be too tension, relax, and you will enjoy, sometimes things will not be as what we plan, but what to do? We can always work out the best from a worst situition.

Good luck cheers. :)

I agreed with this. But then again RM75/pc of additional pics is still MUCH TOO EXPENSIVE, I got an additional pic (printed in album) only for RM20++. Remember Rule of Thumb #1 above.

RULE OF THUMB: ALWAYS arm yourself with knowledge and questions ready to ask. No need to be afraid when the SA pressured you.

AND not to sign up with the first BS you stepped in. They sure know how to rip you off if they sense that you do not know anything.

SA gives black face so what? I dun loose any piece of flesh rite?

And THE GOLDEN RULE OF THUMB: Dun pay deposit so fast lah........

Actually I also cannot tahan liao lar after seeing it and also got something to comment, no offend to anyone. We have paying so much like wat other say at least 3k for their professional+make up etc so why I still have to pay so much RM25 for the photo of mine. Ya the quality is good but need to pay til so much mer. I dun see the reason. They think because one in a life time so we have to pay them that much. Sucking money from our pocket. Really too much but no choice lor unless u dun wan to take wedding photo lor.

This thread is regarding Touch Wedding in Kuching and let me clarify it .. Touch Wedding is the 9th branch and this is based in Kuching, as what I understand this BS is same owner as France & Taipei Kuching as well which they are too famous with their business tactic.

I'm not sure for those branches in West malaysia, since this branch is same owner as F&T Kuching, I don't expect them to be different. How I spotted them they are the same?

1. Roadshow together (nothing right) same setting, both just next to each other

2. Staff-on-duty at roadshow are helping each other.

3. My friend ever saw F&T Kch's owner in Touch Wedding (Kch) booth, well well .. what does that mean?

Anyway, a lot of Touch Wedding (kch)'s customers have bad experience with them, this is not the case that I heard, there are more. I hope Adam - their managing director knows about this case, don't let this group of people to spoil their name, unless he doesn't mind.

huh :huh::unsure::blink::ph34r: are you oso Touch wedding's customer?

hahahaha... 1 pc 4r rm25 u better go to hell touch wedding... dun be simple cheap ppl money la..... u are the money face anything need money anything talk money ..... which part u dun say money de tell me...

This thread is regarding Touch Wedding in Kuching and let me clarify it .. Touch Wedding is the 9th branch and this is based in Kuching, as what I understand this BS is same owner as France & Taipei Kuching as well which they are too famous with their business tactic.

I'm not sure for those branches in West malaysia, since this branch is same owner as F&T Kuching, I don't expect them to be different. How I spotted them they are the same?

1. Roadshow together (nothing right) same setting, both just next to each other

2. Staff-on-duty at roadshow are helping each other.

3. My friend ever saw F&T Kch's owner in Touch Wedding (Kch) booth, well well .. what does that mean?

Anyway, a lot of Touch Wedding (kch)'s customers have bad experience with them, this is not the case that I heard, there are more. I hope Adam - their managing director knows about this case, don't let this group of people to spoil their name, unless he doesn't mind.

Ling,

U've got my vote here!!

i am another bs.... my friend was at here... i alway follow she go... every time go here .. the services girl say this 1 cannot la this 1 cannot la.. if u want u must pay la... what ....... lo....

This is their BUSINESS RULES <_< ..... thats y so many people are frustrated with them <_<

hehhe .. their Business rules is .. never reveal anything to their customers but only when they ask for $$ :P

nicolas, you also in BS line? <_<

BG,

haha... agreed agreed..... :P

No la I think Nicolas mean she signed another BS but her friend was with Touch & she was follow her friend there so she find out so many "Cannot" lor....

wsyrinrin,

oh ya ho :P hehehe .. ops I interprete it wrongly pula :P

ya .. everything to them is cannot and they will get the customer to say YES and they will say NO to us.

I ever asked them about the softcopy, they cakap what for to get the softcopy? bla bla bla .. then later they cakap one softcopy is RM700!? :o :huh::blink: what??? *faint*

Then I told them I will be using my own gowns for my AD, any discount or extra thingy? they say no discount, no addition photos can be added but only 1 pc of photos .. well well .. the offer is worst than another BS.

ha ha, my cousin sister take at kl, touch. go in with rm 2500++, came out with RM 8500++

give her a shock, so how must pay also. everything came out de...

hahahaha... 1 pc 4r rm25 u better go to hell touch wedding... dun be simple cheap ppl money la..... u are the money face anything need money anything talk money ..... which part u dun say money de tell me...

WaW~~

Darling, don be so angry~~ cool down~~

i use 30 minutes to read all d post here.

Frankly speaking, i never been to Touch Group or France Taipei for any quote.

Use to c their photo/shooting/skill/post~~~~ from friends n relative.. personally is not my type.

RM25 for a piece of 4R is quite reasonable if they assist u to touch up (wif photoshop n wif ur requirement).

n u can always tell them that after touch-up jus help me put into d album~~

talk nicely wif them, let them know that u r giving them more business/more commission~~

if (SA) everything also dont want to nego, from where u want to earn my money if i only stick to my original package~~

& most importantly let them know that for RM2988 or 142 per piece of photo u can always go for another bridal shop n re-shoot everything all over again with alot of free stuff~~ maybe wif better service???

Tell them u don mind wasting your time to re-shoot since d price is d same~~ then will let Friends & Family to compare 2 bridal photo skills~~

To all SA who is reading:-

No offence to any1~~

Im a Sales myself (not in Bridal), After Sales service is very important nowadays regardless any industry u r in~~

recommendation from your satisfied customer is d best sales tool ever.

WaW~~

Darling, don be so angry~~ cool down~~

i use 30 minutes to read all d post here.

Frankly speaking, i never been to Touch Group or France Taipei for any quote.

Use to c their photo/shooting/skill/post~~~~ from friends n relative.. personally is not my type.

RM25 for a piece of 4R is quite reasonable if they assist u to touch up (wif photoshop n wif ur requirement).

n u can always tell them that after touch-up jus help me put into d album~~

talk nicely wif them, let them know that u r giving them more business/more commission~~

if (SA) everything also dont want to nego, from where u want to earn my money if i only stick to my original package~~

& most importantly let them know that for RM2988 or 142 per piece of photo u can always go for another bridal shop n re-shoot everything all over again with alot of free stuff~~ maybe wif better service???

Tell them u don mind wasting your time to re-shoot since d price is d same~~ then will let Friends & Family to compare 2 bridal photo skills~~

To all SA who is reading:-

No offence to any1~~

Im a Sales myself (not in Bridal), After Sales service is very important nowadays regardless any industry u r in~~

recommendation from your satisfied customer is d best sales tool ever.

After sales services is important but there are too many BS out there not doing good in after sales services some even bad during sales services while u had settle the full payment... :wacko: <_< :angry:

they wont tell u how much u have already add. after u want pay bill everything already done, want or dont want u have to accept it.

they wont tell u how much u have already add. after u want pay bill everything already done, want or dont want u have to accept it.

If din tell den have to pay bill sekali credit card limit not enuf to cover...how leh??? :o

Sigh .. I just wish those BS can be honest, tell us how much if we want to add to album.

There is one BS in kuching, at least I can see they are honest, the SA told me if I wanna add photos into my album, it will cost how much and cannot add too many (not their company rules) simply because they don't want the album to be heavy and spoilt the album too. So at least I can see they are honesty alto their price oso quite cut throat.

So .. be honest .. we will not simply make complain unless you are dishonest and trying to hide your so call company's rules!

hi,

touch group so many complaints? really surprise....if not mistaken, i see some threats here, all giving good comments in touch group at kl and ss2 one...

love vison is under touch group....my fren intro me there,so far the SA is good n friendly,but end up i didnt sign up with them cos they got limited gown for standard package n i dont like their touch up results....so i end up signed up with Mikasa, SS2....

Marryhim ,u are right,when i signed up, i didnt bring enuf cash, samething, he ask us to withdrawl or use credit card,bocs of that, we go to the nearest ATM to wthdrawl lo...as u said, we are paying 30% upfront of the total package...

all the brides to be out there, you can always negotiate with them for the deposit...if not mistaken,lastime i survey at LV (SS2), the SA told me i can pay RM300 for deposit...even the standard rules is there, you can always n still negotiate with them,otherwise just walk off,but most of the BS will keep u bcos they want the deal close....

cheers

Be careful to "TOUCH GROUP" !! a advice from a many friend who was their x staff...

their company policy is "i only want many many bil,so before sign up package everthing OK ..end up they (their SA)very stress ..lots of complaint from her customer..some BS face lack of the PRO PG !!! NO QUALITY OF the album !!!

sorry...(not to deffend to anyone ...)

Now the manager ask me pay the full amount when the album is ready.. BUT our trading not yet end.. Usually other studio let customer pays the full amount after the wedding, means after car decoration, make up and gowns.

BUT TOUCH WEDDING ARE DIFFERENT... they ask me pay them full amount after shooting.. after nego they also reply this is COMPANY RULES... XXXX...

i went returning them the gown the other day (after came back from west malaysia, cos my wife is from west malaysia) , the manager ask me pay him full amount while the album is ready, i said y i have to pay you full amount while our trading not yet end.

HE AGAIN REPLIES THIS IS COMPANY RULES... that's mean they are always cheating.. they use COMPANY RULES to force you pay the money..

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

Hi Gals,

Long time didnt post anything in this forum. As you all know , I was working with one of the BS in KL b4, still cant help to read this forum though. Dont worry, I'm not representing any BS now. :)

I think my advise below might help, to all the brides-to-be:

1). We cant compare the 4R printed in a lab with the 4R that you buy from a BS, WHY? Bcos you are buying the copyright, the skill of the photographer and the make-up artist. So it is expensive, and we know it from the very first day we check-out the package. If the price of additional photos are cheap, which means, we should be worry about the quality of the photos instead. Why so cheap? Bcos.......u think about it yourself. (A price of a original CD and the one in pasar malam also is a huge different.)

2). The payment terms, as what I read, are the standard. 30% upon confirmation, 50% upon gown fitting, and fullpayment upon shooting. It is standard, some even ask for fullpayment upon signing up. Well, if you are not okay with the terms, sign one which you are okay with the terms. This should not be a matter as long as the SA keep you inform b4 signing up. As long as I know, no BS will allow too much hanging balance, why? BS are other suppliers' customer also, BS also need to settle payment. : )

3). Additional pictures, again, make sure the SA inform you regards the price. If you think it is too expensive, then find one BS which you think is okay. But of course, the more you buy, the cheaper you get. One of my friend, she bought around 100 pcs, the one piece is at RM 75.

Always check the price and the payment terms b4 you sign up. Which I believe everyone of us will do rite?

All the best, Bride-to-be, try not to be too tension, relax, and you will enjoy, sometimes things will not be as what we plan, but what to do? We can always work out the best from a worst situition.

Good luck cheers. :)

About the payment, ok what if you not satisfied with their product but you have already paid the full amount?? I don't think Touch wedding will send back the album to KL or what so ever that is not satisfied to modify or re-do it again for you. Of course they will said, you have to add $$ to do this to do that..

The day we chose photo the photographer said will let us see the album layout if we satisfied with the product, now they said the time is not enough. The manager also said we have no choice to see the layout. JUST DEPEND ON THE KL TOUCH GROUP TO DECIDE THE LAYOUT AND DON'T CARE IF WE ARE SATISFIED OR NOT. DAMN..... We already selected the photos more than 1 month ago.

CAN YOU SEE IT??? WHAT IF I PAID FULL AMOUNT..AND NOW I CANNOT VIEW THE LAYOUT OF MY ALBUM... WHAT THE HECK..

It's ok.. i don't mind anymore.. so couples out there.. don't select Touch Wedding..

Oh ya i agreed that the manager is bad breathe, smoker...

Staff of Touch Wedding (kuching) and France & Taipei are NOT pro at all.

I hate when i see the Dark Blue Mercedes E230 (QKQ33)..

i wont recommend any association have any trading with this boss again..

Hi Jyhyung, don't be so angry.

I'm not speaking on behalf of the BS, just my personal experience.

I'm not a Touch bride too... but is LV bride, which is having same rules/policies as the Touch.

I did not get to see my album layout and design before printing as well. And I only got to know about it after I signed, heard it from a friend then confirmed it's true in this forum. I had no choice but to go with it. Ever thought of forfeit my deposit... but we really like the shooting style...

Regarding the payment term, it is written very clearly on my invoice, as to when to pay and how much to pay. It is actually up to our discretion to negotiate with them. I didn't negotiate about that, but for my deposit, i didn't pay 30% as required, i only paid RM300, and they were ok with it.

I have settled all my payment even before I collected my albums. I didn't argue with them further. People might say I'm silly not to ask for longer term payment. They have told me the BS might not have done a serious job after received full payment. Well... that depends.

About the unsastifaction which might come later, we are prepared for the worst. If the worst happen, then we will try to make sure they do everything up to our minimum requirements.

I have heard so many bad comments about all the BS, almost every BS has its own good and bad. I wouldn't strongly recommend anyone to a particular BS. It really very much depends on individual. Some still go ahead with the BS even after reading so many bad comments. And surprisingly, they received good services. Some went to a BS which have all the good comments, and yet they didn't get the same good treatments.

Luck? Attitude? Preferences? SA? Negotiation skills? Better communication? Timing?

I think every of the above plays a small part in engaging a BS.

Let me clarify again, this Touch Wedding in KUCHING is under the same owner which they are famous with their dirty business trick.

I don't know the other branches of Touch Wedding, are they also doing the same thing? Since it is the branch of Touch Wedding group, why they have differ policies, standards .. etc??

For example ..

As what I knew, Touch Wedding branches in west msia allowing to return the softcopy but NOT FOR KUCHING branch, why? why they have the differ policies?