Jyhyung

COMPLAINT- TOUCH WEDDING IN KUCHING, SARAWAK

beautifulgown,

yes i'm sure. i double checked the "properties" of the softcopy by right click the photos. u can try to check any of your photo's properties and see if it is around this size.

agnest,

mine is over 1mb with original size, I believe even a lousy camera also can produce more than 100kb, less than 25kb is really .. I don't know what to comment.

How much your sister bought the softcopy? I remember they told me if I wanna get back the softcopy, it is RM700 per piece :o :blink: if the size is 25kb and RM700? wow! :o super crazy man!!!!

beautifulgown,

no need to pay. you will get softcopy for those selected photos. the size of the softcopy depends on the colour and resolution. if the photo is colourful, the size will be bigger. the softcopy we got from Touch are not exceeding 600kb.

agnest,

as far as I know, they won't return softcopy, is that because your sister paid a lot on the top up photos thus they return the softcopy?

now you said the file size is not exceeding 600kb but previously you said is 23.5kb? huh?? :huh: <_< which is correct then??

Dear Beautifulgown,

Yes they give softcopy. Its in the package which signed during their Kuching Festival Roadshow. Please read my 1st post again. I never said ALL photos are 23.5 KB. Its within a range depending on the colour.

Ok. I wont make any more comments here and this will be my last post for this topic. Who knows, I might have comments again after my own wedding :P

Good luck to all the Brides-To-Be!

BG,

i'm a bit doubt about the size of the photo she mentioned also... how come a photo been compressed to only 23.5kb.. i think 3R also cannot print out lo... maybe there is some mistake or she wrongly type?!?

when i signed up with my BS last time, they do informed me that i will received the softcopy in original size unlocked... did those Touch kuching told you no spft copy will be returned? so bad ah them.. <_<

another thing which i quite salute to agnest's sis is that, top up RM5k :blink: so ging.. sure the photo turn out nice :lol: too bad she said wont post anymore comment here, if not sure ask her to share the photos with us...

juvannise,

I check the photo size for 3R, 23.5kb can be printed in 3R but I doubt the quality and what make me doubt is, why all the photos come in differ file size? and lowest is 23.5kb <_< ok la, regarding myself as digital world idiot, I still not understand lah.

ya ho .. if can top up RM5k that's mean the photos are superb lo!? mmm .. not surprise ah, my friend's sister top up RM8k at one bridal shop but the photos look so so in my eyes! hahaahha .. so why 8k? I don't know and this 5k? am curious to see too :P

let see whether she will come back to this thread again B)

hihi~

i m touch wedding kuching brides as well.

i have my softcopies back...n the size about 200++kb..

the size is for 4R resolution (the resolution best for this 4R)..but then i chck with online store, it said the resolution can actually develop uup to 6R..if u wan but will not as sharp as 4R..

acutally the size is not really matter..most important is the resoulation n the bit depth whcih control the sharpness..

ya..i oso took 2988 package end up with 6000++..fainted. in my package, the softcopy do not allowed to take back..but i cham xiang with them n end up with ok bring back...maybe i top up a lot i guess

oh. cristalmoon, then i think she see it wrongly lo....

BG, yeah, can still develop to 3r but will looks blur as claimed by my friend. he works in photo shop...

juvannise,

yaya .. quality wise not veli good but still can develop into 3R

actually she can question them why they only gave her tat size? if resolution is good then still ok. mmm .. wonder why leh!?

maybe she already ' fire cover eye' liao... cannot think of other things liao. its normal when people got angry and cannot do wise decision or action...

i think her sis really need to go back and ask for more original size or bigger size since she top up lots...

Before taking back the softcopies, did the SA tell tat the photo can develop the size 4R only?

My SA did tell me so. said can onli develop 4R only. Then i check with http://www.eoe.com.my/ for the resolution and the sharpness

i provide the infor of my photo (look at properties) and ask the online agent. they told me 4R can be very nice liao..5R or 6R still can, but not tat sharp..little bit blur..

juvannise,

but her sister top up a lot ah! mm.. how come crystal can get a better photo size back?? double standard oh!?

oh... then still ok mah better than nothing lo... now if 23kb one develop into 3r also blur leh....

i cant imagine if i were her sis.. sure i jump here and there liao....

mmm .. I believe still can print, last night I resize (testing) one of my photos to the required resolution for 3R and the file size is really small, around 25kb as well. mmm =.=

juvannise,

hahah .. wonder where are the rest :P

this afternoon we are on our way to pasir pandak then passed by touch, we saw a bridal car drove off from the shop, HB says how come the bridal car so ugly :o :blink:

icic...

how come only we 2 talk ah... no one wan to join in the discussion also.. ?!?

Two days ago, I have a short chat with a colleague who got married last year (same date as moon) and they are also Touch's customer.

He told me they are not happy with the service, problem with album and big photo and even till now touch hasn't deliver both to them, wedding has over nearly 2 mths liau oh! His album is the thin type which differ with moon and problem on many pages then the big photo also printed wrongly :wacko3: he told me they went for PS in June till the wedding day everything still pending.

He also complaint about the MUA's works, not very good and even worst than Sri Aman (small town)'s MUA! :lol: hahaahah .. I bet he has lots of unhappy dealing with them. He gave them the last date, if still unable to deliver to him, he will make the complain till KL.

Then he also telling me some BSs also cannot deliver as what they promised, in my heart I was thank god, I didn't sign up with any BS! phewww

Ling,

Seriously?! Walao eh! I really can't imagine Touch did that to your colleague! A lot of people ask us to go there and ask for their package. Before I came across to this thread last year, I really did consider going there to survey. Luckily you and others here did mention about their poor services. Some more it's same owner as France & Taipei! No ethic at all leh!!

Most of the BS in town nowadays are more towards money making and not for good services. I really hope that I won't get such services from other BS that I'm gonna visit later.

juanil,

*nod nod* that's what my colleague told me, he doesn't seem to lie to me and he is really 'bay song' about them. He already make full payment before he collects the album and each time touch will give him the same reason, they are rushing for other customers, he says he is not customer anymore ah as he make full payment? sigh ..

Touch is new thus people will ask you to survey the package and look at their gowns, in fact I was ever consider them too but when I step in and talk to the Ivan (I still remember his name! hahaha) I know already lah, same owner as France & Taipei :D hahahaha so forget it liau.

My colleague also telling me Jacky's Studio pun si ada problem :dash2: so which BS is ok? sigh .. ohya, I notice there's a new BS at 7th mile, the shop is located a new shop lot after petronas, near Everise (if you know where it is). I haven't keipoh2 walk in to look at their package and gown. hehehe .. maybe tomorrow I will do it since we are on our way to town :P

Ling,

So sorry to hear what your colleague encountered. Sorry to say that I won't be going there anymore. As for Jacky Studio, I heard a lot about him as well. People said he likes to criticize/scold the customers when PS. Not sure whether it's true.

juanil,

Ya, Jacky was like that before but his 'pi qi' is getting better.

My friend done hers there, she has no complaint about his photography skills and 'pi qi' just the SA only :P