Jyhyung

COMPLAINT- TOUCH WEDDING IN KUCHING, SARAWAK

juanil,

*nod nod* before that his 'pi qi' is real bad, he will scold the customers if the customer cannot give the pose he wants. Somehow still have customers said it is worth for his scolding, because the photos' effects are good. :lol:

heheh .. funny ho!! when I look at their photos (at that time) is really really good.

The MUA did a great job, make up very natural and even make my fren looks like one of the singapore's artists. :P

Ling,

Funny! Even get scolded also feel worth it! :lol:

juanil,

yaya .. that's why is worth.

I will check with my colleague about his album and big photo with Touch sometime next week. Hopefully they deliver on time, sigh .. they didn't share their album with their guests on their wedding day, so sayang ah.

juanil,

yesterday I went to tat new bridal shop - named Sweet.

I can see that it is a low budget bridal shop, gowns not many, photos are ok, package is starting from RM1299 onwards.

I ask them to give me quotation for just shooting with 3 gowns, 3 hairdo and 1 make up - all indoor, 8R album for 20 poses, 8R photos with laminating and 12R photo with frame - RM899! haahahha .. sounds kinda good but I'm still thinking whether to get it.

The reason why I go to bridal shop because HB wants some conventional - studio type of photos but we still engage shen for another round of PS, so end up we have 4 sets of pre-wedding photos! hahaha .. I'm real gila liau :wacko3:

ling, ur colleauges hav tat prob?

i m luckly tat i din face it...........

for my softcopy, i can develop until 5R..n quality stil ok bo........

the MUA..hm......maybe he don like the style,,i personally like the mUA make up..just nature n fit me......ling oso saw my make up on tat mornign rite

onli disadvantanges is..too early mty make up session...n my face oily type..so..kinda oily then...

ling,

i finally fin my both album for photobook..

one for AD...one for outdoorp otrait AD n esession..

hehe..i place two different order but same name and same address.....usign same code....thnk will get 2 free copies as well..

moon,

sigh .. my colleague so bad luck ya!

their package is RM3000++ the album is the slim type and didn't know that there's so many problem.

I didn't ask him about softcopy, so not sure whether he took back the softcopy or not.

yaya, your make up is ok just by the time when you finished the church ceremony, your face looks kinda oily, your make up time too early lah! haahha I told my MUA come to my house at 5.30am, estimated finished by 7am, then HB comes at 7.30am, 'chut mun' at 8am, still ok lah! :P

I finished the photobook too but haven't place the order, haahha .. these two days spent lot on booking furnitures and lighting, need to check the credit card, hopefully still have some balance for me to use :D but will definately place before the closing date.

You can check with them do you get two free copies, by right should be ok ah. :)

juanil,

yesterday I went to tat new bridal shop - named Sweet.

I can see that it is a low budget bridal shop, gowns not many, photos are ok, package is starting from RM1299 onwards.

I ask them to give me quotation for just shooting with 3 gowns, 3 hairdo and 1 make up - all indoor, 8R album for 20 poses, 8R photos with laminating and 12R photo with frame - RM899! haahahha .. sounds kinda good but I'm still thinking whether to get it.

The reason why I go to bridal shop because HB wants some conventional - studio type of photos but we still engage shen for another round of PS, so end up we have 4 sets of pre-wedding photos! hahaha .. I'm real gila liau :wacko3:

Ling,

Wow! 4 sets of pre-wedding photos! That's cool! Must show me ya after PS with Shen. :wink:

Moon,

Not yet ler... Might be in July or August... :wink:

Juanil, you better get it done earlir for this one...

coz for me i thnk AD PG very veyr important ....and yours is quite near......

you hav in ur mind who you going to sign up for?

juanil,

Part of the reason why moon urges you to settle the AD PG is because the particular PG that you want may booked by other couple.

I know some couple may not see the importance of having AD PG, they can get any of their friends who has a digital camera to snap the moment for them and it is more cost saving. Look into your budget, if allowed book your AD's PG as soon as you can =)

Moon,

Not yet ler... Might be in July or August... :wink:

Juanil, you better get it done earlir for this one...

coz for me i thnk AD PG very veyr important ....and yours is quite near......

you hav in ur mind who you going to sign up for?

Moon,

Yeah, for me I think that AD PG more important than Pre-wedding PS... :tongue: I wanted to have Shen as my AD PG, but we are still doing the budgeting currently... :sleep:

juanil,

Part of the reason why moon urges you to settle the AD PG is because the particular PG that you want may booked by other couple.

I know some couple may not see the importance of having AD PG, they can get any of their friends who has a digital camera to snap the moment for them and it is more cost saving. Look into your budget, if allowed book your AD's PG as soon as you can =)

Ling,

Yeah, I understand what Moon is trying to tell me. Thanks Moon... :wub: For sure I will get 1 professional PG for my AD but still doing our budget for our room deco...

Ling,

That's right! Really need to cut down a lot for the deco. Mine is just room already cost me a bomb! What more to say your's, whole house!! :dash2:

Ling,

That's right! Really need to cut down a lot for the deco. Mine is just room already cost me a bomb! What more to say your's, whole house!! :dash2:

hehe....i even more kam chiong than juanil =P

my advise is....hantam saja for the PG XD..coz ho, house deco u still can wait until after ur weddinig u add on some other..

but then ho, the Photographer u like cannot wait for u....if there are some other pppl who is interested with it oso XD

unless...u hav second choice in ur mind on who u wan to sign up with ^^

Moon,

Thanks heaps for the advice.

I told FH yesterday regarding the PG matter. He said no need that soon wor. And he said he wanna decide for the bridal room first like paint and furniture. FYI, we are doing the deco for our room only.

Moon,

Thanks heaps for the advice.

I told FH yesterday regarding the PG matter. He said no need that soon wor. And he said he wanna decide for the bridal room first like paint and furniture. FYI, we are doing the deco for our room only.

ahaha

if in tat case...better follow ur hubby..hehe

Moon,

But we will book the PG by July. How long was it before your AD you book Shen?