agyy

Curtains

rosayee,

Yup, all my curtains are done. I have a friend who sells curtain fabric and also does custom-made curtain and almost all of my curtains are done by him. The price is reasonable too. Also, he has good fabric like those really filter off sunlight.

yuhchyng, can i have the contacts of your friend? where is his shop? if to tailor-made, roughly how much it costs? Mine is 2 layer (1 transparent & 1 curtain) of 10" sliding door like that la...

Anyone did their curtains in home's harmony? How much do we need to pay for deposit? Or they need you to pay in full first? I was quoted RM 1,200 for my bedroom curtains but i forgot to ask them about deposit.. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

hi,

If I am not wrong, my quote is around rm1500 and we pay rm500 deposit. Can call and check with them. If u are not a member. Try to ask for member price. Cause once you spend with rm300, they will give u free membership. So you can enjoy more discount. Hop this help. :)

Hi Clee,

Tks for the info. That means when my order curtain from them, i can straight away apply membership? If like that, that's very good. I've also forgotten to ask them whether that includes curtain rail and installation?

hi,

If I am not wrong, my quote is around rm1500 and we pay rm500 deposit. Can call and check with them. If u are not a member. Try to ask for member price. Cause once you spend with rm300, they will give u free membership. So you can enjoy more discount. Hop this help. :)

I order mine at KL town near Mydin. The shop name is 'wing onn'.There are branches in 1U and Leisure mall. If you looking for custom made curtain, wing onn got more selection of fabric.

Not sure they used to give this membership discount on the first purchase. But we keep bargaining with them, then she discount for us also.. hehe.

Not including curtain rail. I bought mine in ikea. The length is more flexible ma.

hi clee,

can i know how do they calculate for the curtains? you give them the height & width and you choose your curtain materials... then they calculate the price for you? do they have seperate charges for the workmanship? or included together in the curtain materials?

how long it takes from the time you place your confirmation/deposit till they deliver the sewed curtains to you?

mind to share your curtains photos with me?? thanks alot for sharing :)

hi,

I made my curtain in Macy. They quoted me RM2400 for the entire house curtain (6 bedrooms, 1 family hall, 1 living room plus 1 roman curtain). The price includes railing, delivery and installation. I used metal pole railing in Living room, wooden pole in family hall and master bedroom. For master bedroom, I chose the fabric which can block the sunlight. For living room, there is day and night curtain.

Helo, any good curtain shop recommended in Penang?

Thanks a lot !!

Hi Maple80,

Have u found the shop in Pg? Wonder those ready made selling in shopping mall like metrojaya, Jaya Jusco okay or not? Have anyone bought before? I think MTM quite expensive but off course nicer lor...

Jusco curtains are not too bad. I bought from there before. Of course, custom made curtain will be nicer because the price you pay for it also different mah.

Helo, any good curtain shop recommended in Penang?

Thanks a lot !!

Hi Maple80,

Have u found the shop in Pg? Wonder those ready made selling in shopping mall like metrojaya, Jaya Jusco okay or not? Have anyone bought before? I think MTM quite expensive but off course nicer lor...

Jiahuan,

Jusco's price reasonable not? How about the design? Nowsaday we can DIY in fixing the hanging rod, right? Jz need the measurement only, correct? I seldom deal with these stuffs, so need advice! Thanks!

Jiahuan,

Jusco's price reasonable not? How about the design? Nowsaday we can DIY in fixing the hanging rod, right? Jz need the measurement only, correct? I seldom deal with these stuffs, so need advice! Thanks!

Cheaper than Macy or SSL curtain shop. You can fix the rod yourself but you must get the correct measurement wor.

Since I am doing the new curtains for the whole house, I got Macy to come to measure all the windows. It is FOC. Then I went to the showroom in Desa Serdang to chose the fabric. They will sew, deliver to my house and install everything for me. Therefore, I dont need to worry so much.

Hi, jiahuan

i decided to do my curtain at Macy too...most of frend take Macy too..i will do the Macy curtain in my bedroom n living room and jusco one use in guest rooms. hehe...dun wan to spend much on curtain. Bt Macy give discount if i buy more frm them?

Hi, jiahuan

i decided to do my curtain at Macy too...most of frend take Macy too..i will do the Macy curtain in my bedroom n living room and jusco one use in guest rooms. hehe...dun wan to spend much on curtain. Bt Macy give discount if i buy more frm them?

Not that they give discount if you buy more from them. If you are member, you are entitled to 10% on fabric. You can actually do it now because Macy has Sales starting 1 Mar 08. Most of the fabric is entitled to 20%. You will save a lot.

Hi, jiahuan

Not that they give discount if you buy more from them. If you are member, you are entitled to 10% on fabric. You can actually do it now because Macy has Sales starting 1 Mar 08. Most of the fabric is entitled to 20%. You will save a lot.

but my hse haven start reno yet..not sure the length n how many panel. Guess i miss the sales! :(

i did my curtain in a curtain shop in BJ. 2.2k for 3 vertical blind and 1 roman blind. All in black out curtain, include those rail installation.